All that bleach

>all that bleach

how can Nordics like this?

u gay

tbf I fucked a Danish girl just because she looked aryan
her face was pretty meh

thank god I found this fucking website. Jesus Christ this makes me want to vomit

Why? Blonde blue eyed girls are rare in Ireland?

its shaped like a bbc haha

>all that bleach
>as if there is no such thing as being naturally blonde

look at his flag, he doesn't know any better

>dark roots
>not bleached

not many natural blondes, they all dye their hair
nearly everyone is blue eyed though

Most blondes here over age 6 are dark rooted and dark eyebrowed

I would love a red haired irish slut

You should go out more often

redheads are on a sliding scale of qt to ugly
theres no inbetween kek

post some from your fb...

m8 that's not how it works

the girls in the op have mousey blonde roots (their natural colour) and platinum blonde hair (their dyed colour)

Irrelevant to discussion

are you a mong

you can't have roots one colour and hair another. genetics don't work like that.

Yes you can

deleted my facebook

what are you trying to prove with this?

i can't see your roots, you're wearing a hat

and?go stalk and give me pictures

>you can't have roots one colour and hair another.
Yes you fucking can.
Sunlight will over time bleach blonde hair, making it more platina like. You don't even need to have blonde hair to begin with. My light brown haired brother turn as blonde as me and my sibling every summer.
t. blonde

There are natural blondes with dark roots is what im trying to say

that's not your roots being a different colour from your hair, that's your hair being bleached from the sun
there aren't, unless they are dyed

>how can Nordics like this?
they dont

Except it can happen. I know plenty of girls with dark roots but blonde hair. And they've had it since they were babies

Go out more muhammad

how's that relevant to the fact that blondes with dark roots aren't natural?

Have you ever met one natural blonde in your life?

Cheerleader effect

my root is brown ,middle ash blonde,and my edges are red

I don't! All i want is a brown haired qt with thick eyebrows, I am suffering in the land of the blondes. ;_; .

All "blondes" in USA are both bleached and blacked

i dont

no it can't, they dye it
not an argument
yes, obviously. blonde hair is common here.
i was blonde for the first 10 years of my life.
no you have brown hair. that's it.
post a pic if you care to prove me wrong.

sure w8

black women are literally ugly as fuck
what the hell is wrong with you
>inb4 you reply with a pic of a black model

>yes, obviously. blonde hair is common here.
i was blonde for the first 10 years of my life
So you changed hair colour? I thought you said this was impossible?

No not black women, I am talking about spanish other med women.

no, i said you can't have roots one colour and hair another

children being blonde and turning brown is a different thing entirely
for instance, my roots aren't blonde anymore

My gf was a natural blonde with darker roots. It's normal.

5>3>2>4>1

This took me like 15 minutes. I'm only sure about 5 being the best and 1 the worst.

she dyed it m8

even if you never saw it or she did it before she met you
she dyed it

>she died her eyebrows and pubes as well
lmfao

Dyed ofc :)

We don't?

Enough of this nonsense. It's you americans who are fucking obsessed with blonde hair. Swedes don't give a fuck, and in fact, many swedes have brown hair. No, not shitskins, normal swedes. German blood most likely.

Brown hair is better anyways because it means your facial hair looks decent. My hair is so pale that my eyebrows are nigh-on invisible and my beard is utter shit. It is NOT a good thing.

oh right
spanish women are probably best in Europe desu

more likely than a natural blonde with dark roots

not the same thing

it's determined by different genetic factors
i have a red beard, however my roots and the rest of the hair on my head is brown

your roots can't be a different colour from your hair, things like grey hair withstanding

You know hair colour changes through the year right? Now many blond people have darker roots (like ash blond) and lighter ends because we get less sunlight

no, it's common in children and is an entirely different phenomenon

that child will have fully brown hair once it ages more

>no it can't, they dye it
No lad, I know girls with browish roots and blonde hair who are natural
you're an idiot

they grew up surrounded by them and it looks like their moms, so it doesn't look weird/strange to them.

same reason blacks think black women are attractive, and asians like asian women.

Go ask your hairdresser about the intricacies of how natural blondes can have dark roots. I'm sure he or she can explain that it is indeed possible.

>inb4 no
RIP then, live in your own bubble.

no you don't, they dye it

>blacks think black women are attractive
hahaha

>go ask a hairdresser about genetics
ah yes latvian scientists

Too bad that it is so far away.

they are their princesses(of their ethnic background :)) they like them even if not too pretty :) good for them

:)

Sure it will

>inbred apes in charge of genetics

>ask a person who works with hair about whether or not natural blondes can have dark roots
>preposterous
In other news, british scientists have discovered british scientists. Maybe.

dyed

2 > 5 > 4 > 1 > 3

>he actually thinks hairdressers know how genetic factors determine physical traits
howling at your latvian super hairdressers

Not even scientists know 100% how genes work but retarded autist that doesnt have basic grasp on melanin distribution does.

Kys

You can get PhDs in Hairdressing from the University of Riga

desu, you lost this debate long ago. It is growing clearer and clearer that you have no clue in what you're talking about.
Sure it might be dyed, but it doesn't necesseraly have to be either.

>people still think bleached hair is natural blonde

There is a reason why only blond haired men are used in blonde hair statistics.

>they dye it
>as babies
Are you retarded mate? One girl's family in particular has been close to my family ever since she was born. Her hair is blonde with dark roots. And I would know if it was dyed.

melanin distribution affects children m8

it doesn't explain why your """pure""" gf has platinum blonde hair and jet black roots
but nice'n'easy does

they look so different from the typical person here, that I can't even see if they are attractive or not, same happens with blacks and asians. but I can easily tell if moroccans are attractive or not.

it helps my argument

For the last fucking time. If a natural blonde does nothing with her hair, the roots will not go anywhere. Nor will her hair colour change. She will be just that, a blonde with dark roots. Not a brunette.

I don't want to hear anything from a brit about bogus degrees.

t. An ugly low self-esteem loser

not an argument
completely different phenomenon in children and is common
it is not a thing in adults, she dyes it m8

no

blonde hair = blonde roots
dark hair = dark roots

this isn't up for debate

Its not my gf. Its my cousin that lives 3 houses away. She had blonde hair with dark roots since day 1. Its super fucking common for girls to have that here

here, normal lighting.My root is brown, my hair gets lighter the longer it grows.

My beard is ash blonde / red

>not an argument
That you are clueless, or that her hair might- or might not be dyed?

>Pls prove my point for me
Thats not how it works user, I know you slavs are workshy but this is just ridiculous

Nordic women are shit. Tall but NO CURVES WHATSOEVER. No hips, no ass. Negative ass even if that's even possible.

Avoid at all costs.

>she has it as a kid
>almost watch her grow up
>it still blond with dark roots
I would know if she dyed it mate. It's a phenomenon that actually happens, whether you believe it or not.

Considering you mentioned genetics, what do you even know about it? I'm actually curious about that

no, she dyes her hair m8. sorry to tell you.
that you are not presenting any arguments
your hair is all one colour
brown

ffs lads step it up or give it up

>your hair is all one colour
>brown

get glasses imbecile

false
t.fucked a dane

>let me tell you about your friends
Sure thing matey. Since you know absolutely nothing about the relationship between us, surely you must know more about her than I do.

And you have yet to tell me what you know about genetics. Because I'm willing to bet that it's jack shit

m8

you literally have brown hair
you don't even know your own hair smdh

Going to dye my pubes ginger lads

keep coping.I dont have brown, but neither blonde.I have brown root with blonde hair, which disproves your original point, that root color = hair color.

pic related, brown.

i know you want to believe your qt blonde cousin is all pure and natural but the truth is she's taking wash in wash out cock every time your back is turned m8

>wah spoonfeeding me about genetics
do you're own research m8 i'm not your bleeding heart professor lmfao

The fuck? Of course you can.

>i dont have brown
ummm m8 yes you do

t. peroxide slut

>qt
I wouldn't say that, but sure, whatever mate. You obviously know more about her than I do. Amazing, really, I wonder how you do it.

And I asked because I myself study biotechnology.
All I asked about, is how much you know about it.
Because I belive that you know jack shit and you're just pulling whatever out of your ass

Sounds like we have similar color patterns. Also, my beard is white, blonde, red, brown, and black.

>that you are not presenting any arguments
Ok, very well. It's just that I find it hard to formulate a real response as I am baffled by what to me seem like your complete lack of comprehension on the subject.
For you to tell me that there is no such thing as "naturally blonde" people with dark/swarthy roots is for me as surreal as if I told you that there is no such thing as "cheese".

Also, since you mentioned genetics earlier, I would like you to explain why hair can't change colour after a few millimeters, assuming you have some kind of knowlegde on the matter.