/brit/

Local edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6397wY8mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the York fuccbois at?

cara 2bh

>Get on this board for the first time. New thread is first.

Bonus.

Just got my first message from a girl on OKC but I'm so cynical I think it might be a bot. Really good looking, 21, but a fleshed out profile and no adverts for anything.

she wants a man from brisbane

First time today, that is.

JEAN MARIE LE PEN

this new thread is fake, real one here:

strongly considering learning Spanish

Chicano

Finally

haha...
the jan...

Would be absolutely hilarious if Ivanka Trump became the first female president.

he's not happy

Well I suppose we'll use this one then.

>If you want to know more just ask

>Meet me and find out

For crying out loud, why do women feel the need to put in zero effort.

ahhahahaha

reckon Mishima wasn't wrong about his whole "dying for a great cause" stuff
too bad there's no interesting or valuable causes to die for. shall continue my life as der letzter mensch

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my eye.. and my nation... even my country. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

what task are they doing on the apprentice this week lads

literally fuck old people

>be in the possession of the most powerful machine in the galaxy (the human brain)
>use it to watch anime and listen to grime

baffling

is there anything objectively wrong with messaging girls online while you have a gf?

i don't think so tbqh, cause ill never meet these online girls so there's no real damage happening. just cheeky naughty flirting

t. Wayne Rooney

Challenge, find someone more attractive than Cara with nudes that aren't degenerate

>in the galaxy

prove it

good post tbqh

Not sure I want to watch now that Lord Sugar genocided the minorities

post navels that need spunked in

Last one to cum on Karen Brady's face is fired

then you wouldn't care if your gf did it? give us her number mate, its harmless after all innit

feel like pure shit, just want him back

No, too many munters online though

Alan Sugar gives the entrepreneurs a chance to show off their event-planning skills as he arranges for them to take over two of London's biggest tourist attractions - the London Aquarium and Madame Tussauds - for the evening. They have just 36 hours to organise a party to remember - buying refreshments, finding the entertainment and selling tickets - all the while keeping an eye on profits. For one project manager, it's a dream gig, although initial grand plans soon change, while the other team's pricing strategy goes out of the weather within minutes when they realise their budget. Will the punters get what they are being promised?

EXTREMELY lewd caras

Excuse me lads, but it's the comfy months. No lewd Caras during comfy months, only comfy Caras.

i've mastered device drivers

*feeling accomplished*

ngl, lads

>tfw you go digging around in your belly button after a few days and smell the stale days old cum

that wouldn't be in my self interest
however, flirting around is

lrn 2 stirner m8

more apprentice webm

*googles device drivers*

literally caught up to your level in 2 seconds lmao

hurts really bad around my waist

would smash

I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO ONLY POST COMFY CARA

what are your lewdest caras?

average day in the northern powerhouse

cara is ugly

very astute observation, but you fucked up by not capitalising the S in AIDS so i'm going to call you a dumb yank anyway

DELET THIS

what about qt red cheeks cara?

Why does Israel post these machine videos?

eating thanksgiving dinner by myself lol

This is allowed.

>no face

confirmed man-face

To demoralise the goy.

all things considered i wouldnt mind a cara gf

Lads is begging illegal? What do you do when a beggar approaches you? Ignore them?

I tend to give something but don't really know why, guy just came up to me claiming he hadn't eaten in a couple of days so I gave him £1

Should I walk on? Feels tight desu

he's not too chuffed, lads

>Black Friday
>Black-tag sale
>Black label discounts
>Black "Five Days"
>Black "spread this nation's arsecheeks and take a big hot steamy load of yank culture right up the shit pipe in the name of a capitalistic opportunity" day

>three year old
how much of a mong is he

you just say "no junkie!" and if they don't fuck off you should just hurl abuse at them

jaja... el janitorito

so hungry i'm shaking

don't have any food at home either

also need to shower

also need to poo

Look through them and keep walking, as you pass them say something like "vile slug"

2nd time I've got this offer

help the poor bloke understand them they're hungry sleeping in the cold every night

Apple Music is by far the best music streaming service

i want to lick her feet and pits, drink her piss and eat her hot steamy logs.

anyone else?

haha wow that's a lot of deleted posts

>music streaming
ah yes

all canadians should be killed

>Apple

What if they're lying?

fuck off you kiwi bastard

fuck off you kiwi bastard

LADS

zoot, takeaway ('za or 'cken) and NCIS

thoughts? improvements?

just washed my cat in the washing machine

don't know how a homeless person would be lying about his situation. Do you think they disguise themselves as beggars during the day then sleep in a mansion at night?

Really want a leather jacket, lads. y/n?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6397wY8mk

new noisey documentary about blackpool lads

not worth it unless it goes to the knee

doing a procrastinate

fuck off murderer

if you buy one don't buy a perfecto or you'll look like a nonce

unironically just ate a whole chicken

I was thinking more to the ankles.

Not really, no. I just want a Ramones style one, although that's probably not my style.

See above. I like them, but a tall skinny nerd doesn't really suit a jacket like that.

Just gave the gfs dick a little lick.

perfectos are arguably the best for tall, slim / skinny people though

along with girls

Friendly reminder that thanksgiving is halloween tier now and normies will look upon you as a a bit weird if you're not attending a thanksgiving party

i want this to happen to my ballbag

just sent the bf a lewd electronic communication ;o

You can't see they're homeless. People do come up to you begging when they don't seem to need it. I've had a guy beg me for money once then walk straight into Poundland alongside me. I've had a few others tell me the exact same story of how they moved here and have a family and nothing to eat.
Hell, I've heard of others being told this same story.

It's not that I'm a harsh cunt, I feel for the people who are genuinely in a poor state, but some of them are scamming you right under your nose and there's no real way of telling.

I don't really know what to do when approached desu, thought I'd ask what /brit/ does

i thought brits didn't celebrate thanksgiving

if you're tall and skinny (good proportions skinny, not twig) then buy a long one. but if you look a bit nerdish you might appear as a nonce though, no idea about that

perfectos are ugly and overplayed, no matter who's wearing them

einstein was a total nutter

hmm doesn't make sense that metals only absorb and emit light of certain frequencies... ah yes the universe is curved, constantly expanding and time and space are bound together

ah yes

do not find this appealing at all and i have a severe foot fetish

no one i know is celebrating thanksgiving here

where do you live?

london

Liar