Tips on playing the Synth?

Any tips for pic related specifically would be appreciated as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVmmYMwFj1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Playing any instrument is easy: just hit the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.

Programming patches is bit of complicated on a Microkorg, especially for a beginner. But you'll get the hang of it eventualy

hit shift and 3 to get to the default sine wave and just experiment from there

Literally this

youtu.be/lVmmYMwFj1I

hit keys, twiddle knobs. all there is to it

Yeah, how do you save patches? Id make one, hit "write" but it didnt go back to regular playing and fine tuning with the knobs, it was still in the patch making setting, so to go back to the regular mode I just moved the program select to a different set of programs, then went back to the program I was at, but I don't think that's how you're supposed to do it.

thanks user

You have to turn off a setting that disables you from setting patches. If I remember correctly, to turn it off you press shift+8, and turn it off with the first dial. Then press write, and press then choose where you want to save it to, then press write again and it should save

The manual
Read it

Opinions on the micro korg?

Ok, I did do the first thing, its a pain that you have to do it every time you turn it on but whatever

read the manual that came with it

you should have done that before posting here

yeah sorry I don't know where it is so I just decided to ask here

You should have been over the age of 18 to post here

Bitchy answers

Pretty fun to play around with but the waveforms are digital so you won't get le analog warmth. Nice sound engine though.

Dont like the tiny keys but other than that its great

don't

Thought it was an analog digital combo? Am I wrong there?

thanks user

>lets ignore the place where everything you need to know about playing is and ask on Sup Forums instead

genius

I think its made to sound analog

just faceroll