Iran is BASED

Iran is BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadi_Tower
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

More like DEBASED haha lol :p

Yeah, Iran is definitely the best country in the entire Middle East.

Why are Iranians too chickenshit to take back their rightful clay?

So they can turn Bahrain from a quite liberal (for Islamic standards), very rich island to another poor Sharia shithole?

The Iranians and the Kurds are the only Indo-Europeans in the ME, we should support them and help them to eradicate the semitic pest imo

>Iran
>shithole
Pick one, and
>implying Sharia Iran is worse than your average muslim country.

This

Iran needs to annex Azerbaijan and Armenia needs to annex Nakhchivan

>Iran
>shithole
I pick both
>implying Sharia Iran is worse than your average muslim country

But we're not talking about your average muslim country, we're talking about Bahrain. And never did I imply what you claim I implied. Beter leren lezen, gast.

Also Nagorno-Karabakh

>Elamites
>Indo-European
Nice try, Ur-Humbaba

You say Bahrian is not a shithole?
>Arab spring
>Shia Persians, who make up the bulk of Bahrians population, demand more rights from their government
>they're violently crushed by Saudi tanks
Sounds like a fucking shithole to me.

Does Iran still have ancient monuments/buildings related to zoroastrianism? Since they're sandfriends, do they even consider it as cultural heritage?

I hope they do, because it is a place I really want to visit.

this

I love this meme.

hello shah descendant

>they're violently crushed

Good, they deserved it. If they want to be Iranian, they can cross the Gulf and they're there. Bahrain is better than Iran by literally every metric you piece of shit, I know you're that faggot who went to Iran and is now shilling for that shithole 24/7.

Hope Iran gets nuked to oblivion soon.

>Bahrain is better than Iran by literally every metric
Iran will make Bahrain great again.
>I know you're that faggot who went to Iran and is now shilling for that shithole 24/7
I have been shilling for Iran for much longer than that.

>>Shia Persians, who make up the bulk of Bahrians population, demand more rights from their government

Bahrain has always been an Arab country. Those protesters were sent by the Iranian government as a plot to overthrow the government.

>shia belgian and sunni dutch
Hehe even after enrich they still fight.

All of your shilling won't have any effect. Iran will remain a shithole for the coming decades.

The Shah was pretty wewuz about the ancient empire and Zoroastrianism and all that and had this built to commemorate the 2500 anniversary of the Persian Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadi_Tower

I'm not a Muslim, the Dutch guy may very well be a native Dutchman who doesn't know what Iran is truly like.

>All of your shilling won't have any effect
Nonsense! If Trump got memed into the White House I will continue shilling.
>Iran will remain a shithole for the coming decades
Iran was a pretty good country with the sanctions, but they have been lifted now.
Please know, however, that I oppose the theocracy.

Turkey is the best country in the entire middle east
Prove me wrong

>Elamites
Elamo-Dravidians are fine, they're the people who invented/discovered meditation after all !

Stay out of this monkey. It's not even true anyway.
>Trump got memed into the White House
And he wants to be tougher on Iran than Obama. Nice.
Israel for one. A couple of Gulf Countries are also definitely better.

They do. Particularly in and around Yazd. There are Towers of Silence surrounding the city (pic). A temple with fire that has been burning for over 1500 years. There's a museum. There's Chak Chak.

Dude, you're pretty much in civil war right now with the Kurds, who did nothing wrong, may I add.

>And he wants to be tougher on Iran than Obama. Nice.
I know. But he's still better overall than Hillary.

Hillary was the one who supported the disastrous Iranian nuclear agreement. Fucking pathetic.

>Iranian shill also shills for Kurds

What a surprise. Have you heard about all the conflicts between Iran's government and the Iranian Kurds. How big is your cognitive dissonance? Astounding.

Just because I shill for Iran doesn't mean I agree with everything they do or say.

Wew

What?

Both Israel and Lebanon are better. Before Erdogan you were pretty cool though.

Iran, Israel and Lebanon are the GOAT mena cunts

t. Iranian diaspora