/mls/-Major League Soccer general

Timmy Chandler and Michael Orozco will never die edition

Reminder it’s normal that if you choose to go and post in /MLS/ then you can pay the consequences in shitposting terms

>Wednesday
7:30p Orlando City vs Philadelphia Union
8p USMNT vs Ecuador ESPN2
>Friday
7p Sporting KC vs DC United UniMas
>Saturday
6p Vancouver Whitecaps vs Houston Dynamo
7p NY Red Bulls vs Toronto FC
7:30p Columbus Crew vs Real Salt Lake
7:30p New England Revolution vs Seattle Sounders
8p Impact de Montréal vs LA Galaxy
8p USMNT vs Bolivia FS1
8:30p Chicago Fire vs Portland Timbers
9p Colorado Rapids vs Philadelphia Union
10:30p San Jose Earthquakes vs FC Dallas
>Soccer Sunday
4:30p Man City C vs Orlando City ESPN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYCFCPigeon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for pro/rel

I am pro relegation of the Eastern conference.

I

I BELIEVE

UNION
N
I
O
N

>Soon

The entire eastern conference relegated when

I am originally from The States and my State never had an MLS franchise, so I have never taken an interest in it.

Fuck the MLS.

>the MLS

I think you're in the wrong thread, retard.

THE JOKE in ops pic i beleive is directed to this nigga
twitter.com/NYCFCPigeon

daily reminder that a literal serie a reject walks your pathetic league mlsshits

>mfw lelddit on a shitposting raid.

>>yfw it's 2019 and Timmy Chandler is coming to play for your MLS team

>playing pro soccer on goals without rounded posts

wtf

honestly just give NASL division 1 already, we will make US soccer great.

>image.jpg
>image.gif

>pro/rel.exe

He's making fun of you Kangaroospic

>windoze

>Brah?

NASLeL.wad

>I rate image.gif
neckbeardfedoraavenger.image.png

>not running .exe files with Wine

How else would you AceStream on a Mac?

>Soon

worst thread of the year lads

>I wouldn't be surprised if it's within a year or so, depending on how things go. These broadcast contracts get bigger and bigger. If the NASL is done right, they could be something significant. But again, I'm neutral on that whole thing because some of the clubs that we're advising, we're pointing them in a MLS direction - the NASL is not the solution for them. So it's not a one-size-fits-all. It's depending on the club. It depends how much player development matters to them.

how delusional can NASL shills get?

>NASL has better player development
is this the ebin new meme as to why NASL is still worse than the USL

>that flag
>walks "your" league

build wall puto

>mac
>acestream

wew

shit thread so far.

usoc will save this one

Your daily reminder that MlelcuckS best player cant even make the squad of a mediocre national team while based Gignac will lead France to glory

>ironically paying 300K for Micheal Lahoud
>NASLeL

yeah, works great with wine

>chi
Big deal,Dos Santos turned down the call. Anyways some of liga mx teams are as old euro premier team and couldn't even compete without murderball.

Who /image.jpg/ here?

>Gignac
>only called up because Benzema is a blackmailing retard

wow, it's fucking nothing

>not loving the convience of my mobile.

here

>France
>Good

NASL has level of play that is surprisingly good if not on par with MLS. The general presentation is amazing, more channels want to show NASL(CBS, ESPN3, bein sports, One world sport). They're not cucked by NFL owners and the cherry on top is that NASL is poorer then Mlels and was able to achieve all of this with way less money. Talk about efficiency

>more channels want to show NASL(CBS, ESPN3, bein sports, One world sport)
>ESPN3
>beIN
>One world

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

then why did NASL go 0-7 against the MLS feeder league last year?

>yfw nyc is literally the nasl of mls

>mfw nasl shills only exist because we allow them to exist

all more accessible then what mls has to offer nationally.

It was the one year most NASL clubs didn't take it seriously? What is so hard to understand about that?

time to put away the keyboard, ted

>all more accessible then what mls has to offer nationally.

You don't actually believe this, right?

Most cable providers don't have beIN or ONE World unless you buy a special sports package. ESPN3 is for the most part only available through WatchESPN, which you can't access unless you already have a cable subscription anyway.

Meanwhile, ESPN and FS1 are available to literally anyone with a basic cable subscription.

if you have espn then you have epsn3. One world doesn't require anything to watch their streams. BeIN isn't exactly obscure especially to general soccer fans and soon CBS will air some matches. MLS is accessible yeah...for fucking one day of the week on a sunday. Matches on saturday? good luck watching that legally.

>spends all his money on random TV packages so he can watch NASL instead of just dropping $80 for MLS Live

>MLS Live
Why not find a stream?

>image.jpg

thats still what i do but im getting MLS Live when they drop it to $65 later this season

But why when you can watch games for free?

as far as MLS goes
>literally never any Acestream link
>the Youtube streams almost never happen anymore
>the guys who do StreamUp just spend the whole game clicking around and doing other shit
>only reliable stream site is in SD (gio)

>when she stop sucking before you nut

Ted isn't pro-NASL so much as he's anti-MLS. It's annoying because the latter isn't really constructive.

It's all free on go90

>image.jpg

>reddit.jpeg

By this point, Ted is just anti-"anyone who disagrees with Ted on anything"

>>Open Cup 3rd Round starts in 7 days

fuck, what am i going to do today then?

hard pass. thanks anyway.

>USOC games on Wednesdays while I'm at work
>have to surreptitiously stream on auxiliary monitor while surreptitiously shitposting on primary monitor

Open Cup games at Aloha Stadium when?

>>mfw your rival is Anchorage AFC

UNION

NEW STRIKER WHEN

>implying Sapong isn't perfectly serviceable

What the Fuck Kys Orlando

They just need more than him and a rookie

Inb4 mls is GOAT because dynamo beat real sociedad's c team on penalties...
>Deluded fucks.

No one is saying that, retard. Don't you have a wall to build?

wtf that looks like my mom and thats not my dad and i live like 40 minutes from Orlando this is fucking weird to see here of all places

don't forget that a 4th (FOURTH) tier US team tied a la liga team

>don't know that I defend klinsmann all that much anymore
Dude literally can't stop sucking that man's dick.

>PRU
>RES
>OLA

LITERALLY what?

Why is the USOC so comfy lads?

Why do.americams have closed leagues and are so adverse to promotion/relagation.

Well with MLS, USSF went with a closed league as a way to attract investment and to add stability, especially considering how most of our first divisions end in disaster.

Also the sport isn't that popular here and there isn't a lot of money in it (yet), so pro/rel would do a lot of damage financially.

Can't even beat Liga MX teams, think they can dominate Europe. Brit tier delusion tbH.

>says the MLels shill

They're brain washed by their NFL owners into thinking that pro/rel will somehow destroy the sport especially since it's 2016. When in reality it will do more good then harm in the short term and long term.

experience with leagues collapsing

Because promotable teams are too weak.

because we dont take it too seriously and it gives all the lower league shills and mini-meme teams a chance to show themselves off and do something

because closed leagues are more profitable for the owners and generally more financially stable for the franchises/teams themselves, a closed system gives definite gains to teams through revenue sharing and increasing the overall viability of the league

american soccer fans have had the pro/rel conversation a million times, the simple answer is that it isnt in our culture and the sport here isnt far enough along to actually entertain that idea yet

>spend a quarter of what liga mx teams do as well as at least 40 years younger as a team
>liga mx barely beats preseason MLS teams

only chicanos and mexicans think this is some great achievement

>PRO
>REL
>USA

Our old collapsed first divisions didn't have pro/rel either. American sports fans just don't expect it so the leagues default to the configuration that minimizes risk.

8 out of the 10 highest paid players In CONCACAF come from MLS, you're just memeing cause tonight you suckers got served.

The NFL soccer league is the NFL team owners little money hole and as long as they own these teams and the structure of MLS stays this way, there is very little room for change.

Watch shorks beat the bloos

you think the Football League would have pro/rel if it started in 1996?

One of them is Frank Lampard
Overall rosters are more valuable in Mexico

We're getting more episodes of The Geiger Show

>its another red card episode

I can't wait to see Mexico score some American Goals thanks to Mark Geiger

>Geiger
>Marrufo

Will David Beckham's MLS team please use the new 2016 Sun Life Stadium as a home sight for MLS games while he gets the stadium built???

The dolphins stadium is so much better for soccer games. Its 10 rows closer to the pitch and has a roof to protect fans from the florida sun and rain storms.

MLS Miami could legit play a couple seasons in here