/balk/

Shqiptaria edition

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raT3ikgIoiA
news.bnt.bg/bg/a/razreshavat-premakhvaneto-na-simvoli-vzkhvalyavashchi-komunizma
youtu.be/pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=khUnMW13z14
youtube.com/watch?v=ayDBUjnrADg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgvh4n6046U
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTiO2MeFds
youtube.com/watch?v=vfzvJtAIJDg
youtube.com/watch?v=TUpuBqMzGvI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkJt6tWS-uY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_c8hqKQBs
youtube.com/watch?v=tntA_4IoxbE
youtube.com/watch?v=86LSuXi5TLU
youtube.com/watch?v=hRR2OOvn3Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=ge7KoJxSgSc
youtube.com/watch?v=iDeeg7LGa1Y
google.ro/maps/@45.5689982,25.5678713,3a,75y,299.43h,77.24t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya177.00221-ro-0-fo100/!7i8704!8i4352
youtube.com/watch?v=ORcTcGuux48
google.ro/maps/@45.5788671,25.5089225,3a,75y,142.83h,89.22t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-TEdCR-MaqaU/VA1Q3Djh7xI/AAAAAAAASRw/NWY_YQOmVfsf_Wp9ivjB_-UXxgHm2KYBwCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-TEdCR-MaqaU/VA1Q3Djh7xI/AAAAAAAASRw/NWY_YQOmVfsf_Wp9ivjB_-UXxgHm2KYBwCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-7-ya63.500023-ro-0-fo100/!7i10240!8i5120
youtube.com/watch?v=tjMq9ZOjKXE
youtube.com/watch?v=xwNtlYX_iYM
youtube.com/watch?v=qGzRvdtdIHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

siptar na vrbe

bodies of water

What was that I heard about gommunism becoming illegal in Bulgaria? Voted in by GERB politicians? I thought they resigned.

Pastele ma-ti de moldovean

youtube.com/watch?v=raT3ikgIoiA

news.bnt.bg/bg/a/razreshavat-premakhvaneto-na-simvoli-vzkhvalyavashchi-komunizma

ku jeni shiptar?

its ubi zakoli da siptar ne postoji
youtu.be/pKiB8-2LK6s

I have nothing but disgust for this threads.
I'd give anything to border first world countries.

Da vojnik

this is pretty catchy romania-lads
youtube.com/watch?v=khUnMW13z14
wtf in a romanian nationalist now

1:27

what about your own country?

gris is 1st world

i hate commies, but come on, you cant make communist paraphernalia illegal. there is even one rakia bar in sofia called raketa or something which is quite cool and its full of commie shit

Based Tito

Lmao serbcucks.Bend yourself for superior kosovar cock.Serbia is Kosovo

fuck u (you) fishing shqip cant risk it
based tito

youtube.com/watch?v=ayDBUjnrADg
Here's the original

just wait till you got fined for playing red alert

sper sa muriti

but they literally are 1st world tho, even after their crisis they're still richer than all of us

meant to reply to :DD

i like both versions

what they mean by that is that kosovo was cradle of medieval serbia idk if they teach u that in shqipschool tho

based tito

are we officially, dare i say. . . the germany of the balkans?

Moldova e rusinea intregului neam.

meme laws meant to throw dust in people's faces tbx

i can't and won't believe that GERB are doing that out of spite for losing on the controlled elections

they are still richer than all of us 2bh, but idk about 1st world.....
romanians might srsly pass them soon enough, no offence to the greeks

>mfw a sk*pjian replicator is near me

ГEPБ, ДПC, Peфopмaтopcкият блoк, Пaтpиoтичният фpoнт и "БДЦ - Hapoдeн cъюз" глacyвaхa зa пpoмeнитe, пpoтив бяхa дeпyтaти oт БCП, AБB, Пaтpиoтичния фpoнт и "Aтaкa".

da fuck does that mean?

Why do Serbs think it's medieval times then?He said is not was?

I am glad to see that our efforts at gaining "soft power" are showing results.

Personally prefer this one youtube.com/watch?v=Dgvh4n6046U

in curand
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTiO2MeFds

bulgaria without commie peraphernalia is asking to lose out on a lot of dumb western tourists who come to see soviet themed shit, cmon boiko

i just explained what they meant with that

so.. if gommunism is illegal, does that make anarchy the system of choice?

Please refer to the term of "Prussia of the Balkans" instead of Germany

PF and ATAKA once again show their cykablyat inclinations..

based tito

That's a classic but this will always be my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=vfzvJtAIJDg

opposite of communism is technically fascism but both are just stupid authoritarianism in disguise
stay woke, conservative libertarianism is the system of choice

>ПФ зa
>ПФ пpoтив

either that sentence is all wrong or i'm too intelligent to be memed

Prussia didnt suck someones dick (in this case of eureich) with that effort

youtube.com/watch?v=TUpuBqMzGvI

Yes, they are.

Obviously youve never been to Romania

you tell me
do they mean that they split and half voted for and half against?

________ _______

>dusman gine
the dusman(enemy) dies?

look at stats, theyre blasting ahead still in shit like GDP
also buchurest is kinda shitty looking with the commieblocks but northwest romania looks 1st world

някoи oт пф ca глacyвaли зa някoи пpoтив вepoятнo

>Duuuuude let's just go to the university and talk to each other the whole time bro! Let's go to the lecture and be loud as fuck obnoxious tumors, fuck the rest who want to listen to the prof

Fucking cunts, I will Columbine you

Dusmanul vine
The enemy comes/is coming

i know, right? even i love communist mementos, even though i think they are the scum of the earth and should be killed with fire

I was referring more to the culture and work ethic rather than politics, but I guess that they relate

How do you pronounce "Shqip"?
Having a q after a sh- seems ridiculous to me.

Bucharest isn't thathe shitty looking, it's the rest that is. I trust my eyes rather than gdp stats. There is literally no difference between Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia and Serbia. People are poor (most), there are shitskins, there is partially tragedy infrastructure. GDP is all well, but that you won't see tomorrow or in a year, it will make a difference you can see with your eye in decades.

how many, tho? a specific number is in my head...

oh :DD
commie aesthetics and songs are kinda based, and I also dont like the system
youtube.com/watch?v=pkJt6tWS-uY
bulgar one youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_c8hqKQBs
youtube.com/watch?v=tntA_4IoxbE
commies had a way with propaganda

another picture for my slav collection

Actually capitalists and their cronies will be liquidated. So careful there.

Nigger what?Transylvania alone is worth a few times your shithole.

Cluj,Sibiu,Timisoara,Brasov would dwarf any bulgarian city.

Eating pizza bake rolls φαμς, γιου τζελλυ;

athens has lots of shitskins too, and lots of greek tourist resorts, they aint different in that regard
greek islands are 1st world but mainland greece is still balkan id say, still better than us tho

they pronounce Q like slav Ч/CH
you know the same C with v that serbocroat, czech, polish etc has
so something like shchip
its retarded, idk why they dont use turk C for that letter like the turks they are

Shhh-chyeep

god that setup looks so fucking delicious right about now

Very impressive, a market place you can find in a random austrian city. Wow, never seen that before. Impressive shit if you are from a village. I've been to all of those, spending weeks in Cluj alone -> shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=86LSuXi5TLU

esti o rusine tu insuti

Form Bucharest, and can confirm that it's pretty shit. The only European capital which looked to me to be more dirty and polluted is Athens.

helo frend

Provincial imbecil

>The Chechen language is similar to Albanian. They both have similar grammar and similar sounds such as SQ, PSHQ, which are not common in any IE languages, but are very common in Caucasus languages like Chechenian.
The Albanians call themselves "Shqip-tari". This name is not Indo-European in origin and contains in it the Ural-Altaic suffix "ar" or "tar". Much like: "Khaz-AR", "Av-AR", "Magy-AR", "Bulg-AR", "Hung-AR", "Ta-TAR" - "Ship-TAR". see:

made me think

if Cluj is shit than your entire country is in stoneage.Despite Cluj having like 5 times lower population than Sofia, it almost reaches it's purchase power.

And Cluj,Brasov,Sibiu,Timisoara,Bucharest infrastructure is way beyond anything in Bulgaria

few more
youtube.com/watch?v=hRR2OOvn3Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=ge7KoJxSgSc
youtube.com/watch?v=iDeeg7LGa1Y
rly gets u pumped

>based tito
fuck you

hng
google.ro/maps/@45.5689982,25.5678713,3a,75y,299.43h,77.24t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya177.00221-ro-0-fo100/!7i8704!8i4352

Greece is minimum extended 1st world. There are shitskins, no doubt. But look at the old people, look at the infrastructure. Romania to pass them? Where there are horse wagons and holes everywhere and people look poor. Not in your lifetime

>Selyodka
>no minced garlic
>no olive oil
>no lemon juice
>no black pepper
>no olives
some people are just born to be savages

>google.ro/maps/@45.5689982,25.5678713,3a,75y,299.43h,77.24t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fALZ2fwUZow/V5SmkjEnJSI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/sIDoYIANOiMrSdmOFexTEV5ISM0uy5kmwCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya177.00221-ro-0-fo100/!7i8704!8i4352

No wonder Transylvania was choosen in 2016 as nr1 tourist region in the WORLD

>The Chechen language is similar to Albanian
both sound like absolute horseshit so possibly

roads can be fixed in a year, horse wagons, are you telling me there aint gypsy horse wagons in northern greece?

lol, not really

Stau in Sectorul 1 si mi-e jena sa ma duc undeva mai la sud atata timp cat nu sunt pe bulevardele principale/centrale

2000 kcal supper?

Dusmanul vine cu arma-n mana (The enemy is coming with the weapon in hand
Si cu manie in pieptul pagan (And with wrath in his pagan chest)

Vrea sa distruga vita romana (He wants to destroy the romanian vine/root)
Vrea sa nu fie neam de roman (He wants there to not be a romanian people)

Scoala romane n-auzi alarma (Wake up romanian can't you hear the alarm)
N-auzi cum palge natia ta (Can't you hear how your nation cries)

Bubuie tunul muntii rasuna (The cannon booms the mountains resound)
Valea e-n sange lupta e grea (The valley is in blood the fight is tough)

Sapte vieti in pieptu-i de arma (Seven lives in his chest of brass)
Are romananul vietuitor (Has the survivor romanian)

De vitejia lui nu-si da seama (Of his bravery he does not know)
Cel ce-a patruns in tara la noi (The one who penetrated our country)

aбτζoлютнo!

>turn around
>see natural steppe hungarians

kek

forgot a based slovene one
youtube.com/watch?v=ORcTcGuux48

Just proves Bulgarians and Albanians are illyro-thracian BROS and Chechens,Magyars,Khazars and Caucasians are misplaced illyro-thracian balkanoid pelasgoi from AFRIKA

Ok. Thanks.

Sectorul 1 e sector de provinciali.

damn the girl is very cute!!

shkip

iT'S pronounced like Sh-ieet

Lmao the only horse wagons I've ever seen is for tourists to ride on, gypsies got some shitty tricycle things

>this is how i imagine marriedfag's wife
>imagining marriedfag's wife

she's not in my spank bank dont worry cucks

>he gives a shit about calories
Lmao senpaitachi

hehe

google.ro/maps/@45.5788671,25.5089225,3a,75y,142.83h,89.22t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-TEdCR-MaqaU/VA1Q3Djh7xI/AAAAAAAASRw/NWY_YQOmVfsf_Wp9ivjB_-UXxgHm2KYBwCJkC!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-TEdCR-MaqaU/VA1Q3Djh7xI/AAAAAAAASRw/NWY_YQOmVfsf_Wp9ivjB_-UXxgHm2KYBwCJkC/w203-h100-k-no-pi-7-ya63.500023-ro-0-fo100/!7i10240!8i5120

despite the internet retards they're quite ok people

That shit you can stick to your ass, underage. We have 15M tourists and you have 1.5M. Higher mountains, better beaches, better fucking everything. Your highway (the only one, poorly as fuck build btw) is from Giurgiu (Africa) to Bucharest. That is fucking it. So take your gdp stats and Cluj and the average scenery you think is impressive for anyone outside of Moldova and stick it up your dumbass face. Got it? Fucking cigan

magyars are based, chechens and caucasians are the biggest subhumans in the world, up there with afghans and somalis

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=tjMq9ZOjKXE

How the fuck do bulgarians compete?!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xwNtlYX_iYM

youtube.com/watch?v=qGzRvdtdIHI

best view is from Brasov old square

>We have 15M tourists and you have 1.5M

And?Sex tourism on your Golden beaches(btw Dobrogea = romanian :)))

Not ONE Bulgaria city entered in UNESCO heritage(while Sibiu was European Cultural capital a few times) or in top tourism locations, while romania had plenty on nr1.

no highway from Giurgiu to Bucharest. Just a shitty national road.