How are you feeling right now, Seattle bros?

How are you feeling right now, Seattle bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNHPPT3NTN8
youtube.com/watch?v=3azN3c7HhP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw

Russell never played in Seattle ho

how the nba allowed a team to leave one of america's finest cities for a shithole in nowheresville never ceases to confound the fuck out of me

youtube.com/watch?v=mNHPPT3NTN8

Because unlike Seattle, OKC actually gets attendance because there's nothing else to do.

okc gets attendance because of Durant and Westbrook

;_;

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=3azN3c7HhP0

not too good

Okc is not that bad, not that small and is honestly an underrated city and its STILL growing, and I was born and raised in the Bay area so no bias here

The Bay Area is overrated shit. Oakland is a nigger shithole and San Francisco is a tourist trap with hippies, homosexuals, sjws and chinese every where.

I'm fine because I know OKC will never win a title thanks to BASED GOD.

R A R E

Praying Curry goes off. Fuck OKC.

k but we are talking about okc here lol

OKC is a white utopia

you've never been within 20 miles of SF, have you?

>want warriors to win
>if they don't win, root for the cavs
I win regardless, the thunder will vanish just like they did the first time they played against legod in the finals

*meth

>see interesting flag
>check flag folder
>already saved february 14, 2014
>i will never experience that new flag feel ever again

>saving flags
Where did it all go wrong?

I'd say around June 2011, but realistically I was probably always fucked.

Last time I was there was bums sitting on the corners begging for change, hippies running around and asking me for a smoke and niggers getting in my face trying to show me their mix tape. What a shithole.

WE ABOUT TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AND SEATTLE STILL HAS NO TEAM

FUCK SEATTLE

OKC had a modern arena, Seattle still doesn't have one

>loses original team because city wouldn't get cucked by a billionaire looking for hundreds of millions of dollars
>a billionaire tries to cuck the city out of hundreds millions of dollars in exchange for a new team
>city council wisely decides that such vast sums of money could be better spent elsewhere
>vote goes down gender lines
>fans send women death/rape threats, wish harm on their families, etc.
>the City of Seattle

get fucked

He was drafted by them tho nigger

Okc is full of white racists and they like seeing niggers work and play for them as entertainment. OKC doesn't give a shit about football. OKC doesn't give a shit about baseball. Thunder are there only main sport. They love the ape ball.

user Ive only been there once when I was 8 years old.

A bum in a major park with tons of white families busted out his dick 8 feet from me and started peeing all over himself.

Bay Area seems great.

Because your shitty city refused to build them a arena and thought they were bluffing

It makes my boner happy that you shittatle fags are STILL asshurt about the Sonics despite how petulant you all were in trying to take the Kings out of Sacramento, not to mention all the Shithawks dickriding that cropped up here these past years

Enjoy your AIDS

>visit San Francisco with my parents as a child
>man walks into middle of the street and starts taking his clothes off right in front of our car
>walks around intersection dancing in front of every car

Later that day

>man walking across intersection opposite us
>zipper down and cock out

This was normal in the early 90s

because nobody in Seattle went to the fucking games. Get it through your skull

>he believed the "modern arena" gambit

any shithole can build an arena and bribe corporations with public funds and tax breaks

shit, that explains the ""growth"" of a dozen towns in the south east.

cities that succeed and are vibrant without that shit are places that actually add real value to a sports league.

not from seattle, just being real. publicly funding a stadium is for cuck cities.

What are you doing on Sup Forums Reverend Jim Jones?

>okc doesn't give a shit about football.

Uh... maybe not NFL, but football is still above basketball in the sports hierarchy there. OU is in a suburb of OKC and they've sold out every game for the past 17 years.

It matters if a "cultured" city can't sell out said arena for season after season.

>OKC doesn't give a shit about football

you are fucking RETARDED

>OKC doesn't give a shit about football
>Letting retards on the internet.

nobody went to clipper games for two fucking decades. they still made money thanks to tv. get it through your skull that all the ""reasons"" you've been fed are pr bullshit. it was simply a matter of corporate greed and corporate welfare that put a team in oklahoma city.

gate revenue is not the end all be all of a profitable team

clearly you don't know shit, Oklahoma football will always be the biggest draw in Oklahoma. The Thunder could win 5 championships in a row and the Sooners would still be the most popular team in the state.

Wew

The salt is flowing like an avalanche in this thread.

Shitattle and Gay Area on suicide watch.

It's not, but if you take in lower attendance, lower TV ratings, and nobody buying merch, you are going to lose your team.

I'm confused why you shittale residents complain so much about losing the sonics, and in the same breath talk about how you have so many better things to do in your culturally enriched city.

Oklahoma is but okc itself is the opposite.

Too cheap to pay for internet.

they still made money because they were leeching off the lakers letting them take the spare bed in the guest room. if donald sterling had actually gave a shit, the clippers would be in sandy eggo right now.

Don't go to Sup Forums. Autism.

Seattle still has a basketball team though. Why don't you guys root for them and attend their games huh?

Underrated kek.

If I wanted to attend a wnba game Id live in houston.

Bay Area resident here - he pretty much nailed it.

they played in separate stadiums for twenty years you fucking knownothing.

before the staples center, sure. point remains that the clippers ability to exist was more about spending the minimal amount on expenses, rather than the magic boon of TV revenue alone. it's easy to make a profit when you keep your costs that low.

but attendance wasn't low because of the stadium. nor was the stadium the problem in seattle. that's the point. build a team well and treat the fans well and they'll show. threatening to leave does not exactly make people want to show up and give you money. see: san diego chargers.

yeah I see that now after properly reading the replies, I was making a different point entirely after walking into the middle.

you're right that the "fault" on the sonics leaving didn't rest primarily on the fans, but I just wanna say that it doesn't mean that wasn't one of the reasons why it was a good move in the team and league's eyes. there are teams in pro sports that are willing to put up with ungrateful fans, but the ones that don't aren't inherently in the wrong for that reason. they can still be wrong for other reasons though, obviously.

Pretty good. M's won tonight on a walk-off homer. Seahawks are still capable of winning an Owl. Sounders suck, but who cares?

That picture does trigger me though

You guys never showed them love and took them for granted. Up in Portland the Blazers sell out year after year, even back in the "jail blazers" era, and their merch always moves. You don't show a team love, they'll up and leave. Simple as that.

>tfw deleted my flag folder
>tfw had some rare as shit ones like north korea, wallis and futuna, anguila, and netherlands antilles
>tfw can't bring myself to start again

RARE
A
R
E

Do you have any idea of how long I have waited for you?

Gay.

I like being gay. What are you going to do about it? Hum?

Uhhh, n-nothing. I guess...

Just finished S. America, THANKS

>mfw no cute portuguese bf

>Sea
>hawks

hey bill simmons

>OKC doesn't give a shit about football.
confirmed retard. Thunder will always be second place to the sooners. Up until the thunder came to OKC there was LITERALLY nothing to do in oklahoma but gambling and meth.

I've lived in SF the past 4 years and he's completely right. It can be a fun and beautiful city but its overrated as fuck and the people are crazy

Oklahoma needed a team, Texas hates them and Oklahoma had to root for texas teams.

But vancouver on the other hand, if toronto does good and the canadian market is not shit. We can see pic related back.

>Seattle
>one of America's finest cities

Not even in the Top 20 m8.

You gotta start somewhere.

So what you're trying to say is that women are inferior to men?

That's a very problematic statement and honestly you should be castrated for it. WNBA is just as fun and exciting as the MNBA.

Poke your poz injector's condom with a needle.