comfy empires
nice cities
tasty desserts

is a nice place

spanish

vienna is one of the comfiest cities in Europe

t. brit on tour

This desu
My father, brother, uncle, aunt and like 20+ more cousins are there, some of them work there and some own a company and enjoy in life.

make germany smaller, that's why the allies always insisted on austrian independence

kinda like they always recreate poland to weaken germany/russia, it's jus so we have less land

Keep forgetting I'm not in Germany
I always knew you were similar but jesus there's no reason for you to be separate countries apart from stopping the eternal kraut

Loses its empire in a single war because it gets assblasted at Serbs.

The thing is that there is a natural division between Germany and Austria, it's just doesn't coincide with the current borders. Go to Hamburg or Berlin or to the Rhine area , then you will see it

Vienna, Belgrade, Novi Sad are like the best Serbian sities desu

>pic, vienna stats

>the allies

Lose 1-0

They build basements and start world wars.
Their food is nice though.

the natural division is the exact same that there is between bavaria and brandenburg, the only reason why austria isn't part of germany is because everyone is afraid of germany getting stronger

How rough is Belgrade? Are there many tourists there?

sadlly ,but still better than other westEU capitals

It produces concentrated evil on a regular basis.

Hitler
Schwarzenegger

Josef Fritzl

Michael Dewitt (later a tranny, zoe dewitt) who plundered a gravesite for human bones and skulls and literally recorded a musical album using them as instruments. This is a true story.

transgressive meme artist Hermann Nitsch, who does art "happenings" with people on crucifixes, being slattered with RL animal blood, etc. Blood is a big thing in his work.

The flag of Austria itself is inspired by a blood-slathered garment that a king or somebody wore in an old battle.