Why is there such a strong correlation between hating gays and being a shit country?

Why is there such a strong correlation between hating gays and being a shit country?

Same with the US, most of the homophobia being limited to the South.

greece is better than england

it almost looks like the flag of france :)

Greece is blue so I don't know why you mention them.

That isn't even true anyway.

Why is there such a strong correlation between being white and being a degenerate subhuman?

We are the least subhuman race on earth.

lower standard of living is correlated with decreased intelligence, not to mention less well rounded individuals, who are empathetic and humanistic

Or that's what I'd like to think, it's probably just that the liberal lobbies are brainwashing young scandi idiots and catholic lobbies are brainwashing young slav idiots.

greece was red
pathetic

pic related

But you are.
Ugly, effeminate, autistic, weak, arrogant bastards.
There are millions of videos of white losers getting rekt by brown alphas, yet not a single video showing the opposite. You are pathetic.

>Alcohol
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Meanwhile arabs fuck child bridges, blacks do crack and get HIV and Indians shit in the street.

Estonia once again proves superior

> pro russian faggot
this place surprising me everyday

the mayor of your capital is a paki

It's ironic that it's the people who are in the most shit that focus on the pettiest of issues.

No surprise there.

Guess what Arabs, Blacks and Indians also do? Stealing your school lunch and fucking your crush.

sweden is a non country

Unfortunately for both of you guys, my father would in fact, defeat both of your fathers in a bout of physical competition.

Lower infuence of money means lower influence of the jew.

Therefore less cultural degeneration and social division.

We weren't always red. There was this moral panic a few years ago and then conservative politicians decided to pass a constitutional amendment to explicitly ban same-sex marriage. We even had a failed referendum to "protect the family" organised by catholic groups that was completely unnecessary.

This hate was simply redirected onto refugees and everyone forgot about gays.

poor people are less educated and afraid of change

Polish people are on average better educated than Germans tho.

Better in general but less when it comes to civic freedoms and liberal democracy.

Yes only dumb poor people are intolerant of sodomy not to mention mass immigration, abortion, transexuals and other degeneracies.

You are aware how things go here?
Nobody would dare to say something against the common view openly.
This is sure civil freedom.

Do you think all the turks and old people are pro gay here?

Well not really, there's also those who want to push their ideologies

>there is those who

Back to elementary school

Ampak, v osnovni šoli smo se učili predvsem slovenščino!

It just depends on who is brainwashing you.

In the West the country is rich, and the state has a lot of taxes, so schools are brainwashing you under the liberal agenda.

In the East your country is poor, and instead it is the church who is doing the brainwashing.

Fair enough my friend.
I myself would probably have trouble learning a language in a different script.

> similis Graeco meo

It's not the church. You'd be surprised how secular is Eastern Europe (especially former USSR).

Church is influential in Poland and maybe in the Balkans.

Well that's wrong but it doesn't make the ignorance we have here less wrong.

The ocean does, at least

You know, it's hard to tell if you're being ironic right now...

The Orthodox church has been experiencing a massive revival in Russia since the early 00s.
The Balkans have always been quite religious, especially since it all ties into the divergent ethnicities narrative.
It's only the balts, czechs, slovaks and maybe cuckrainians that are relatively atheistic.

just to clarify: the map shows constitutional status of gay marriage. I assume dark blue is allowed, light blue is civil unions and red is man+woman only

once again OP proves to be a retard

:)

>the Balkans have always been quite religious
lol no. The church had almost no influence at least here and in Romania. People might say they're religious but that just means lighting a candle in the church 3-4 times a year and not eating meat on certain holidays. The church is a joke and had no influence on gay hatred

You are wrong.

It would seem that the turks are at speed again

Disgusting poor people are always more homophobic than their superiors, whenever and wherever you go

Look at history and you'll see that homosexuality has seldom been a big deal among the intelligentsia and the aristocracy

Fun fact: Victorian Britain is often seen as very prurient and homophobic, but these attitudes are only characteristic of the late Victorian period, after the working and lower-middle class had achieved greater political and social power

I guess if you're a small person with small horizons and no opportunities, you'll cling to what basic things you do have, i.e. your nuclear heterosexual family values

There's also that other part, Yugoslavia.

Of course there's commie memes, but if you look at everyday social life up to 1941, the church was heavily involved.
Even with the light presecution post 1945, it was heavily influential.

Wow Sup Forums sure is gay.

*prudish

Idk about Yugo to be fair. Over here the church was massive in preserving our culture during Ottoman times but during Communism all priests were cops so people have zero respect for them to this day

If you mean that in a pejorative way, then point proven I guess

>but during Communism all priests were cops so people have zero respect for them to this day

lel, what?

but San Marino is cute :3

They were all from DS - Darzhavna sigurnost. Basically Commie secret police. Since religion was almost banned, they'd snoop for people still going to church

Oh right, I misunderstood you and though that ex-priests joined the police force en masse.

Standing up for social justice is the right thing to do. You don't have to belong to some minority to do that.

What is light blue supposed to represent? If only the lowlands were thrown in it would be amusingly close to the HRE

Because correlation doesn't imply causation you doofus

Nah just a bunch of pederčine here that are mad people won't glorify their ass fucking

Bravo, Estonia

T. Greek refugee

No, I am afraid that is not the case, for my father is of a larger physical stature than that of your father.

There is something weird about the fact that Sup Forums and Sup Forums lean right, but site as a whole is filled with cock suckers. Cognitive dissonance.

You can be right-wing without being socially conservative. Using a single-axis political compass to gauge people nowaday is very silly.

Fun fact, communism was originally gay friendly, than Stallin turned the system into SovietNationalism.

>top 5
we did it

Yeah well, soviet russia was a joke from the start

Bravo!

This picture triggers me

I just wanna beat him up so bad

I didn't realize Germans were turks

Why is there such a strong correlation between loving gays and becoming a shit country?

t."I am a Greek"