Underrated thread

underrated thread

1- Most underrated post-metal/shoegaze album ever. Marvellous and awe-inducing.

but these are rated very highly??

Can't really defend Fleet Foxes, but cLOUDDEAD isn't very well known outside of RYM and Sup Forums

>Alcest
>Underrated
Heh.

2- Kanye West put his persona away and showed he was capable of things no one would have ever imagined: an emo synthpop album that revealed he was an artist more than a rapper/producer.

this

Not trying to go along with the jerk, but the album is not at all underrated, but is complete and utter trash.
The highlights of this album (Judgmental Cunt, Fade 2 Red, Wedding Tux) would be considered the low points of even a half decent grunge album.
CuDi made trash. Literal trash.

Nice b8 tho

the last half of the album is like listening to low-functioning autism in an audio format
it's insane

While definitely underrated at release, it's a pretty well respected album now. People see it's influence.

I've always seen this generally rated pretty high. not as high as helplessness blues, but that's to be expected.
its a joke of an album, nothing more to be said. quality b8 m8

Nu-males pls stop

cudi is ass lmao

I cant be bothered to check out the whole thing
What songs are terribad, so bad theyre good etc

At this point I'm actually afraid to listen to this album.

>Defending SB2H
kek

>first song comes on
>"wow this isn't as bad as people say"
>rest of the album happens
>delete the album and put the fist song on a youtube playlist

I think everyone can agree it's in AnCo's top 3? Only rivaled by Sung Tongs and HCTI (or Spirit if you're a fucking meme)

All the tards that get literal buttblast from this album have never had a really bad trip on physchedelics before. Not saying it is really good album necessarily, but I see what cudi was trying to convey under his moaning. Wasn't that bad of an album.

This

I've listened to this album as well as every Cudi album. This is his one of his worse albums, but it's circlejerked negatively beyond belief. It's not trash or garbage, it's decent and creative. It's overhated as fuck by people who most likely haven't listened to Cudi before.