youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8
youtube.com/watch?v=cNV0Td1lgV8
mcr.surge.sh/
youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce?

hly shit its real
mcride.surge.sh/

When asked why he decided to reveal the secret, he said: "Frankly, I don't care much anymore. Everyone knows Minecraft. So I believe that everyone will come to terms with the fact that the MC stands for Minecraft."
He also announced that his group will be naming their next tour the "Minecraft Tour".
"People need to grow up and realize that adults can enjoy games meant for kids too."

im not sure how i feel about this

>He also announced that his group will be naming their next tour the "Minecraft Tour".

wew

everything is fine

im having a hard time with this

Further confirms Meme Grips as children-tier garbo

can we start calling him Minecraft ride now?

twitter.com/cnn_europe/status/743206014393159680

absolute madman

>one day DG will be so mainstream there's will be a death grips minecraft parody videos

youtube.com/watch?v=TaJam-hAcPA
youtube.com/watch?v=AjArUn45LmM

I'm talking about shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8
youtube.com/watch?v=cNV0Td1lgV8

>Why does this video have 80 views fml. If your watching this stop, your killing yourself. Go watch any other video on this entire website like if it comes to it watch any other video on my channel like holy hell this video the same as sticking your hand in a blender.

stop trying to be edgy kid

Almost got me. MC Ride is 38 Years old, guys. Minecraft came out in 2011 when MC Ride was 33. And that "CNN" twitter is not verified.

Wow, you got it. There's no getting by you!

>mcride.surge.sh/

We got your back! Stop in soon!

how could a quality band such as twenty one pilots be improved by the addition of minecraft? are minecraft parodies avant-garde?

>Almost got me

wow what an exposé

mcr.surge.sh/
ah shit, I really whished it was real

Hey at least I wasnt fooled, a few people in this thread looked like they were. Now get off my back :(

it's edited. this is the original

Ok that is good enough to fool people.

That's still autistic as fuck that you 'almost' fell for it.

Not really.

whats goin on

well, I fell for it. So i'm more autistic than you both, therefore I win

this. he seems like a down to earth guy who would enjoy something like minecraft. its most the "when I was 18" thing that gives it away

>almost believing that the same guy who talks about suicide and doing drugs would have his name dedicated to a game about stacking fucking blocks
>"It's not really that autistic"

>he seems like a down to earth guy

not really

youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI

Yeah it is far more autistic that you would take that so seriously like he has a legitimate "Dark side" and yet he actually does seem like a down to earth guy and pretty chill if you actually seen his interviews.

>humans aren't really my inspiration anymore
Are you seriously this much of a fucking sperg

>I don't care about surface reality that much

I guess it depends on what you consider to be ''down to earth''

i don't know man for me "down to earth" kinda implies the person isn't (a pretentious and (b complicated

Ride does not seem prententious but he does seem like a complicated person

as would most people would say

>as would most people would say
Name 5 people who have said they don't find humans inspiring.

ask 10 people off the street

Yeah but looks how calm and regular of a person he seems. Not a psycho murderer like his songs could imply, so that is one thing.

How about you actually answer the fucking question instead you fucking autist

I did

These pranks are made to laugh at people who actually get fooled, sure it is pretty funny when someones says that they almost get fooled, but they are not looked at as autistic or stupid, just "lol that person was almost fooled" kind of thing.

You didn't name 5 people. You said "ask 10 people off the street"
Are you seriously this retarded?

>he's not a psycho murderer
>so he would probably enjoy Minecraft

He is a sane person. THERE DOES THAT CLEAR IT UP? A psycho wouldnt have the mental capacity to play fucking Minecraft, which everyone and their mother has played before I might add.

SPERG MODE: ENGAGED

mcr.surge.sh/

>he is too afraid to ask right now if anyone still find humans inspiring in the streets in 2016

You can't even name 5 people who don't find people on the street
How dense are you?

*5 people who don't find people inspiring

it's really easy to name five fucking people who can find people on the street

myself for one

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS EVEN TALKING ABOUT ANYMORE

That's one person

I dont know. Maybe you could tell me whatever the fuck SPERG MODE: ENGAGED" is supposed to mean.

what am i reading

Dude just give up. Your arguments are like the inches on your dick; you don't have any

I bet you can't name five people who wouldn't suck my dick