Let's have an ACTUAL informative thread

Let's have an ACTUAL informative thread.

1 - you're cunt
2 - tell your experiences with people from different nationalities IRL

Brazil

German: very nice and kind, couldn't speak a single word of English, much less Portuguese.

Japan: staring.

American: Mormon.

That's it. Porto Alegre doesn't get many tourists.

I live in the border. Uruguayans are pure bro material.

Flag

Been on holiday with people from around Europe twice, work with all kinds of nationalities on a daily basis (international company, main language is English). Never had problems with it, although the language barrier can be a bit of a problem

Only nationality I have little positive experience with are Moroccans. The one we had at work was shit at it and was barely at work, he was fired quickly. Also had two at college, they were noisy, stole their work and were generally not fun to hang out with.

>France
He was a smug bastard.

>Mexico & Canada
My best friend in high school was half Canadian half Mexican.

>India
I grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood where Indians were the largest minority. They are unironically bro tier.

>China
She was cool, a bit materialistic though.

brazilian:
brown mixed stupid retard
played football all the time

Oh, I forgot my roommate was from Mexico. He was really nice. Nice family too.

why are krauts so rude?

>Somalians
Obnoxious in every possible way.

>Spanish
Very loud and obsessed with EDM

>Chinese
Awkward clash of cultures and behaviour, didn't really get along with him desu

>German
very shy and effeminate

>American
2 girls from Boston stayed in my house last year for 3 months while they went to college here, they were very nice but kind of dumb

>Indian
hilarious guy but was kind of autistic, I mean I think me may have literally had autism

>Canada
Friendly, but they were so friendly that is was a bit creepy. offered to let me stay in their house back in Canada after knowing me for like an hour

British: drink and puke all the time
American: sociable

>(Southern) Italian
One of the best dudes I've ever met

>Austrian
Not very talkative

>American
Loud as fuck but friendly

>French
Stoned 24/7. Pretty funny.

Italy

>France
Bro tier guys, hot easy cunts, awesome place to be.

>England
Uptight sobs, drunks everywhere, unwelcoming capital.

>Turks
Crazy bunch, best laughs

>Americans
They are better in person than they sounds in the weeb.

>Russians
Rude, but not obnoxious.

>Germans
Like Norwegians, keep to themselves.

I've never met a person of other nation

1.Flag

Russians : Pretty chill. They dont speak English but do respond well enough. Also,why do Russian girls wear so much make up?

Britbong : Awkward staring. Also do you guys love tattoos?

A Nigger : 4 Bouncers carry him out of the bar and instantly start kicking him. One Bouncer got some beer bottles and hit him straight with the bottle in his head. He fucking ran away with a busted open head. This was the first time I ever saw a nigger.

Flag
>Spain
Nice, friendly
>Mexico
Mixed. Equal parts traditional rural folks and wannabe thug faggots. So over the top with machismo that you suspect the whole country might be gay. The worst practitioners of Catholicism (you're not supposed to pray the Rosary during Mass, you stupid old bitch).
>Bulgarian
Psychotic, intense. Got sent back because he kept talking about blowing up the school.
>Canada
Smug, naive, kinda unbearable because all they do is compare our cunts
>Netherlands
The absolute worst. Rude, mean-spirited, snobbish faggots.
>Russians
It's like they are missing a part of their soul; like they never had a childhood. Kinda scary tbqh
>English
Easiest to talk to, overall pretty cool
>Lebanese (only ever talked to Christian Lebs)
Really cool people, great food culture, but have the typical Mediterranean attitude towards the normalization of corruption
>Sicilians
Really nice people who own cool little delis. Kinda crazy though.
>Bosnian
Nice enough, but seem perpetually worried
>Welsh
Very polite, but a bit shy
>Indian (Hindu)
Kinda weird. They seem nice, but they're always scheming. The upper middle class professionals are just like other Americans.
>Chinese
It varies. The longer they've been here, the more normal they get.
>Korean
Weird. Really, really fucking weird. Everything anyone does is somehow racist.
>Cameroon
Really cool, really smart. Model immigrant.

>Hong Kong
Guy was smart, but also a pretentious dick. Played way too much league and I don't think he saw a need for friends.

>Canada
Guy was a bit jittery and awkward, but still a good guy in general.

>Italy
Quiet and respectful. Laughed sometimes. Not much else.

>Spain
Jumpy and involved with whatever she was doing.

>Mexico
Being near the border, I see Mexicans pretty frequently. They're all family oriented and that's really the only common trait they all share.

I forgot one

>Romania
"My way or the highway" attitude. The one I know loves memes and boxing.

>pakis
Exactly like the stereotype, every single one of them
>Polish
Some are ok, others are total dickheads and often they are friends with each other for some reason
>Romanian
Only met two, the guy I met was pretty cool, the woman is a bit stuck up
>Irish
Literally opposite of how they behave on Sup Forums
>Estonian
Only met one, she was a qt
>Greek
Was very talkative, stands too close when in conversation
>Italian
Lazy chain-smoking petty criminals, every single one I met.

Is it weird that I can make this list despite having never left the country?

>met 20 foreigners, one from each country
>describe them as if all of their countrymen are like that

cringy

I don't think you realise how much none-Americans travel.

>memes the list
never change UK

Chile
gonna mention the ones I've had the most contact with
Germans: kind of autistic and awkward, easy women, very influenced by american media, kind-hearted and always willing to help, very naive, a lot of them had some sort of psychological problem either real or self-diagonosed, unfaithful and disloyal, very polite and respectful, always on time
Polish: very friendly, never got all the hubbub about them, germans told me to stay away from them since they would steal my stuff
Turks: same as the poles, very friendly people, germans disliked them because they like to chit-chat and talk to strangers when waiting for the bus and stuff
Russians: again, super friendly, pretty quick to consider you family, they like inviting you over to their house and dining with their family, almost all of my russian friends invited me over to their house for dinner at some point
Swiss: weird but on the good side of weird, kind of hard to describe but almost every swiss person I met had some sort of quirk about them
Peruvians: soft spoken but gregarious, love to gossip
Bolivians: quiet and shy, hard workers
Colombians: very loud and emotional, easy to please and easy to anger
Argentinians: chileans with a different accent, but that's probably because I mostly meet argentinians close to the border that come for the summer, love to complain but not in a bad way, just kind of vent out their thoughts
Brazilians: cheerful and bright, overall really lovely, only met women though

>being butthurt that I've never met a nice Italian

Nether I did, so what

yeah, especially anons on Sup Forums

I often come across tourists while on the train.

>German
Younger girl, she was pretty qt, kinda shy, kept to herself mostly and just took photos of the scenery. Regret not having the courage to talk to her

>Australian
She was a chink lel. Talked to her a little bit after she asked me if Canada has Antelopes lmao. She was talkative and pretty nice. I fucking love female aussie accents tBh lads

>Chilean
Really nice guy. Was hitting on the German girl pretty hard though lmao

>Brazilian
Buddy of the Chilean dude. He didn't really do or say much. Seemed alright though

>American
Middle aged guy. Pretty typical nice dude. Nothing really special. Eavesdropped on him telling stories about when he bicycled across the entire US.

>Russian
Met him while working security at an event (He was from a different security company). Nice guy. Recently immigrated.

>Polish
Old Polish immigrant lady moved into my town, helped her assemble some of her furniture. Very warm hearted and thankful, as expected of slav grannies. She tried paying me and I respectfully refused, but she strongly insisted and basically wouldn't let me leave until I took the money lol

>Iranian-Indian
Went to highschool with him. Him and his family are the only Muslims in town (They are shiite, fortunately). He's a pretty nice guy. Makes a strong effort to integrate into local culture although his relatives are a bit scummy from what I've heard.

>Colombian
My school had a ton of Colombian exchange students. Most were pretty great and very outgoing and fun, some were a bit weird and disconnected though

lol

thanks

>Botswanan
had a pimple
>Polish
was quiet
>Kenyan
had a green shirt on
>Swazilandian
ate a lot of candy
>Fijian
had a nice umbrella

>another 200 countries
>make something up ourselves

Oh, I just remembered a met an exchange student from Cameroon. He was the ultimate bro. Everybody loved him.

9/11 lmao