getting hyped for mamamoo

stunning

youtube.com/watch?v=UBWHXdYOVcc

this is a taengoo thread now

this sounds like dogshit

>solar's hair

No, I never did...I was watching Kai's once but then I paused it and came back later, refreshed the page and it was taken down.
I was about to say I didn't know you watched Suho's, and ask if it was as great as we had been led to believe lol. I didn't know you watched Chanyeol's either though. I made sure to download GD's stream too now it's just a matter of watching it one of these days.
I remember you said you would post that Luhan set ages ago but you never did. If there's photoshoots you should definitely post those though. I know you probably have a lot of GD pictures in the backlog though lol.

how much to get seolhyun's feet in my mouth?

>Mamameme

>see mamamoo pic
>um oh ah yeh comes on

what the fuck

>not Mememoo
idiot

imbecile

mamameme > mememoo

Here comes the one guy

more than you can afford

Mama
Mama
Moooooo~

>Jisoocene

Yeah, I posted the link for you! Don't you remember? To be honest the stream was very uncomfortable.
I watched Chanyeol's idk why. It was fun though, he said "oh shit" and then act all scared like he'd said something truly unspeakable.
Which one are you talking about? The Grazia shoot? I'm sure I posted that one. But if you're talking about the Cartier ad, I admit I didn't post the whole thing. It was just 4 pics anyway. Guess I'll post this one til I get tired.

ask zico

so lol
are you telling me
the earth has been getting bigger
growing layers like an onion?
like an ogre????

I want to steal this

you need to be 18 to post in here

I took action

who killed kpg again

and then take it to a fansign for cx to sign

flippyboy...

hiroshima with his shitty servers

Am I the only one not digging Luhan's recent looks? He looked so good in the exi days

what did i do?

explain to me how did earth get more layers then it originally had?

a r i n

hi meggy

which groups/idols do you guys miss the most right now?

Kara, specially Nicole and Hara

who is the mac of the kpop world?

someone who is goofy

Ur dum.
Also, while the earth does routinely gain mass through space dust that chart and what it details isn't the earth growing, it's things being buried over millions of years .

T-ARA, but OMG fills the void just fine

i don't want to start crying again

how can it be buried without more dirt to go on top of it?

oh... thats sad

why is jinsol like this

bipo oppas
youtube.com/watch?v=LrJA2cK6zsM
>tfw Sweet Girl was over a year ago
its a bittersweet feeling, the wait is painful but you know Jinyoung is going to deliver another 10/10 album

Player - Baby Come Back

Yeah of course I remember, it was the link you had given me but I didn't finish watching it in time. I was right around at the part where Suho was revealed and getting bullied by Kai. I just never tried to go find another link to watch the rest. Maybe it was for the best.
What was Chanyeol's about anyway?
I'm talking about the one you posted just a bit ago with the black/red shirt. Looks like some press event or something? Anyways like a few weeks ago you said "please anticipate" and I actually was. I notice he's wearing that silly bracelet he endorsed a while ago heh

t-ara

>omg fills the void just fine
your standards have dropped so precipitously

girl's day, but at least the comeback is soon

>going from t-ara to pure pop shit

shinee
so close but so far

don't be mean

I don't think he's changed so much, he still styles his hair like that on a daily basis and it looks like nothing has changed. This was taken this year.

>wanted to pursue acting with disbandment
>hasn't acted since
poor thing

>muh standards

Nigga this ain't a geology lesson.

I miss Yura so fucking much, you know?

LE cracks me up every time

4minute

oh i know

dont samefag you fucking loser

Honestly, the truth is that you're not missing anything. Chanyeol's stream was really boring as a matter of fact. It was just him and a friend "making music" at his home studio which was really bad. The only fun moment was the swearing and Chanyeol showing his action figures collection.
>silly bracelet
That's the Cartier one.
Ahhh you mean that set. It was a press con for one of his movies. All the pics look alike, I've posted a few so I guess I should move on to this photoshoot since it looks pretty cool. I can post those if you want though...

>American time
>being mean for absolutely no reason

see you guys later

post in my thread anyone

>getting triggered by meanies
>on Sup Forums of all places

>t-arashitters being mean to one of their own
don't tell me this actually surprises you

when did you put your trip back on?

yurolards are very sensitive and insecure

I guess he looks dece irl.. the photoshoots especially his hair looks so off it somehow makes his face look bloated.

>Murrilards projecting their faults
What a surprise faglord. im euro anyway

ew, fuck no. No one was asking for a comeback

And what the actual fuck did they think they were doing with that hair?

We tuning in for idol star athletics tomorrow?

Just now.

It looked bloated ages ago...

what time is it?

its 8 05 pm why?

yezicripple and onehallyuers are so soft

Dunno was hoping someone here knew

omo...

cool

Wasn't as bad

Hmm yeah that does sound really boring to be honest lol. Are you saying the "music" was really bad or just having to watch him and his friend? Or both? What kind of action figures does he have? Also you talking about him swearing just makes me think of that video of Gfriend singing Boombayah. I bet he wasn't as cute as that.

It's not that I want those it's just that's what I remembered from before. I like this photoshoot. I wonder if it's just me or on purpose but my eyes are drawn to look at his hands in these photos.

whats the sauce on these 2

You know it, McNuggs.

It isn't. This was taken about 6 month ago and it looks chiseled

Is there an idol who is more autistic than Irene?

not that i know of

Momo

Leo

no

irene isnt autistic she just pretends to be to get fans

I think the whole music making process should take a lot of time and the stuff he came up with in what, 50 minutes? Cannot be considered good by any means lol. Just some simple stuff that anyone can do. Heh. All I remember from his collection is some One Piece characters. He also has a OP flag. lol
Well Luhan does have perfect hands. He listened to my advice and took care of his cuticles. Good boy Lu.

Jungkook around girls