ITT

It's 1972

no it's 2016 senpai

no it's 2016 senpai

so Can is releasing the greatest album of all time next year, who's excited?

Wicked lester finally kicked those two jews out. I hope we never hear from them again

AOTY

Germany has had a great year! Neu!, Klaus Schulze, and Popol Vuh have released what will probably be 18th, 13th, and 6th best albums of all times through at least September 14th, 2016 ;)

fags takin ov'r

So is it Really that good or is it just a meme?

belongs in the garbage can

I just finished watching this a few hours ago at my local kino, what did you guys think of this concert on film?

It's probably the best live performance I've ever seen

Pink Floyd is shit now after they released this mediocre album. There is no way in hell that they can ever come close to their first album.

what's a meme?

>Krauts thinking their "music" will ever be good or important
lmao

>No way in hell they can ever come close to their first album
They already surpassed that Saucerful of Secrets and Meddle you fucking dumbass

Good choice, but Close to the Edge just came out and its probably the best album ever to be honest with you friend.

AOTY

first horse is...

Anyone else think Deep Purple is falling off? In Rock was great, but I feel like Machine Head just doesn't have any real lasting power. In twenty years no one is going to remember forgettable trite like Smoke on the Water.

>he actually thinks Saucerful as good as Piper.

Meddle only has two good songs: Fearless and Echoes, just like how AHM has Suite and Fat Old Sun.

Really makes you think

[this is more accurate. most music fans in 72 aren't going to know about Can. people are going to be talking more about English prog, Zeppelin, singer-songwriter, maybe some glam, etc]