Why are Brazilian girls always willing to fuck within 15 minutes?

why are Brazilian girls always willing to fuck within 15 minutes?

tell me more of this glorious culture.

I am virgin

get a hooker

why?

BECAUSE YOU CANT FIND A BITCH OTHERWISE

To not be a virgin

but i like being virgin.

They are?

why have a body, so why not indulging yourself in the pleasures it can give?

In my whole life i've never approached a woman here, but they were the one doing it. Happened with me in the US too.
You need gains m8.

the only brazilian girl Ive ever met was a feminist, so I never got to fuck her ;_;

Ah, btw OP. Sexual behavior on Brazilian women isn't that different from more liberal countries, such as yours. So nice maymay about 15 minutes.

>tfw dozens of women approached me in life
>tfw was too autistic to notice it or to know how to react to it
>tfw would be a kissless virgin if it wasn't for hookers

I just wanted to go back in time

Good lad. Protect it from those Zika ghouls.

Why are Brazilians so into to farts?

>Ah, btw OP. Sexual behavior on Brazilian women isn't that different from more liberal countries, such as yours. So nice maymay about 15 minutes.
kek, I really doubt you could find anything like Carnaval or parties where you just go to kiss/fuck as many girls you can in the US

I probably didn't notice most women that did, but the others were too direct not to.

Son, they have something called Mardi Gras there.

>In my whole life i've never approached a woman here, but they were the one doing it. Happened with me in the US too.
probably because you exhale a beta aura that attracts woman that likes to dominate you

Brazilian women bark, they don't bite

They like to show a lot of their bodies but are really picky

Quite the opposite. I'm just very handsome.

>Son, they have something called Mardi Gras there.
Oh yeah, that is exactly like BR Carnaval where the government even gives free comdoms to prevent STDs from spreading

If you were they would be afraid to approach you

I had women straight up come to me and ask "do you know how beautiful you are?" and I still aspergerd

>the government even gives free comdoms to prevent STDs from spreading
Well, the US do have a bigger prevalence of HIV when compared to Brazil. There is nothing wrong about giving free condoms, because you know...people have sex.

>Well, the US do have a bigger prevalence of HIV when compared to Brazil. There is nothing wrong about giving free condoms, because you know...people have sex.
Yes, that has totally to do with what we are talking about

ehh I once fucked this kind of tard Brazilian girl and in the middle of it she started having epileptic fit and I had to call an ambulance

I wish I had thicc latino gf ehh

I just feel like she would be 100% woman

I'm extroverted and many times they just call a friend to introduce us.
Well, many tinder dates I had were basically like this:
"Oh well, you look even better....wanna come to my home?"

Good answer to a retarded argument 2bh

People have a lot of sex in both cases, your argument that the Brazilian government giving free condoms means more debauchery doesn't make sense. It actually means we are more responsible when it comes to preventing STDs as exemplified by our smaller prevalence of HIV.

>People have a lot of sex in both cases, your argument that the Brazilian government giving free condoms means more debauchery doesn't make sense. It actually means we are more responsible when it comes to preventing STDs as exemplified by our smaller prevalence of HIV.
Yes it does make sense m8, have you actually been to any Carnaval party m8? It's literally madness everywhere, I've kissed two girls at once several times, pissed at cars, walls, got into fights did tons of shit. In the US my friend got arrested for dressing as a woman in a Disney Park m8. In the US you can't even drink outside and you think Carnaval is the same thing there? kek

degenerate

>calls me degenerate
>as soon he leaves his shitty island, goes on to a foreign country, do the same things people would normally do in parties x10000000

Mate, that's a nice anecdotal evidence, but that's all it is, an anecdotal evidence. You said there was nothing like carnival in the US, but you are wrong, I already said why. You sound like a turbo favelado.

for you

>"Oh well, you look even better....wanna come to my home?"
great line
i gonna use it sometime

>Mate, that's a nice anecdotal evidence, but that's all it is, an anecdotal evidence. You said there was nothing like carnival in the US, but you are wrong, I already said why. You sound like a turbo favelado.
I've been there m8, I've been to those college frat parties, Brazil is literally the king when it comes about party, sex and crazyness. People there drink like shit, get drunk with nothing. Yes you can get pussy, but the approach is completely different, here we are much more male-oriented, meanwhile there is much more harder, cause if you make a move like in Brazil sometimes they feel that you are disrespecting her. They are too individualistic to have this latin wildness that we have

It wasn't me saying this.

because you are a sex tourist mingling with whores
you are definitely not sleeping with white brazilian girls

these are the types tourists attract in brazil

Cruzes.

nothing wrong with brown girls desu

t. Renaldo Silva

I would fuck the first one tho. But the second is a man pbbly.

Do Brazilian girls like the anal sex

For what they charge just splurge and go to Sao Paulo Curitiba or Porto Alegre and get a pretty white girl. In the south there are lots of pretty white farmer girls looking to escape to a city and leave the farmer life behind. Search this to see some product:
name of city (try londrina) acompanhante loira

If you pay them yes.

Let's talk about zika, my fellow third-world friend.

RUDE

you'll be a good wizard

Go back to brazil american cocksucker.

>these are the types tourists attract in brazil

that's exactly why I travel to Brazil

wat

>implying I'm a tourist and not just fucking upper middle class girls from Sao Paulo who can afford to travel to nyc and go to tacky rooftop lounges

far right > far left > left center > right center

I met a girl from MS (Mato Grosso do Sul) and she was perfect, we even went out together many times and was the typical mestiza qt
She even spoked Spanish and fucking Guarani (indigenous language from Paraguay), wanted to have sex on the right time bu i didn't care, i was so in love with her that all i wanted was being with her all the time
unfortunately she moved to Sao Paulo for university, we spoked for 3 full moths until i said to her it isn't working and we have to move on, i don't regret saying that at all, but man i miss her so much

>tfw live in Brazil and never had sex

But I've already got a blonde girl and a redhead girl (only those)

>no zika in my state

Feels good man.

>tfw my girlfriend is one of these spoiled rich bitches from são paulos upper middle class

It's called immigration into another country.