Does your country's head of state connect with his people?

Does your country's head of state connect with his people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHAC1pU_oDU
youtube.com/watch?v=BhzIQtj0RCc
youtube.com/watch?v=VDwtHURPVmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love this man

We both know that he is not your head of state.

He truly loves his people.

Of course
youtube.com/watch?v=VHAC1pU_oDU

Why Canada is full of gays? Is it ok for most of canadians? It is not normal.

NOT MY

Feminine culture

Being a man is stifled by society. Thinking (let alone speaking) outside the norm has to be stopped at all costs.

Yes, in Canada we celebrate sexual attraction in all forms, especially non-conventional attraction.

Just the other day, I was waiting for the bus in Vancouver, and two men started to hold hands. A woman nearby started to clap, and soon thereafter, at least four or five of us were clapping, celebrating their pride.

>ywn hug weedman after a night of heavy /dude/ing

kill me lads

Well, the biggest holiday we have is his birthday. On the Kings birthday everyone gets a day off. Everyone dresses in orange. And there are festivals, markets and parades all across the country. And then the King graces a city with a visit.

I've seen some videos like "toronto hood life" and little about east hustings. Is it scary for you or it all like some kind of normal?

Also, why your society is with feministic culture? It all from school? In what part of your growing you start to think, that gay activity is ok?

I really can't understand it, because a lot of hot girls everywhere...

youtube.com/watch?v=BhzIQtj0RCc
no they are afraid
apparently they need snipers and tanks to protect them from the people

note this video is about the german "day of the german unity" the national holiday. snipers where placed on rooftops and riot police hold the people in place. armoured police vehicles parked in a side street

My cousin and her husband has sponsors to get them there in Canada.
How hard is it to get me a sponsor like them?

>On the Kings birthday everyone gets a day off
Jelly. Our Queen has two birthdays and we don't get a day off for either of them.

P>arents will no longer be “Mom” and “Dad”, but will exist as a presiding individual described as a “caretaker,” “guardian,” or “responsible adult.”

>As for “boys’ and “girls,” well, they will be addressed by non-identifiers such as “comrades,” “friends,” or “folks.”

>The purple unicorn, drawn as a cartoon to be kid-friendly, is the star of a new 150-page toolkit cobbled by Alberta’s teachers’ association to assist Grade 7 to Grade 12 educators in discussions about the LGBTQ community, which StatsCan said in 2014 represents less than 2% of the Canadian population.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=VDwtHURPVmo

And why? what is the idea of clapping? If men with girl will take their hands - it will not be a celebration moment. It is really looks weird. In Russia those two mans will be punched with high variaty or even killed (depends from region) and it is not ok, because a lot of agression, but it is kind of healthy reaction.

What do you mean? Toronto is one of the safest cities, albeit incredibly degenerate at the same time.

Feminine culture because any act of masculinity is looked down on. Canadian children are said to be some of the least physically active in the world. Which might help explain why they're so brainwashed from near 24-7 staring at degeneracy on youtube or whatever.

Do you like it? Is it ok for you?
From my point of view, this gay propohanda is for birth control, because resources are not infinity. And second reason is money for healthcare - harmonic theropy, analyses and so on, plastic operations are too expensive and out of health ensurance, so it is big business. And third - policy and vote numbers.

All this reasons are bad.
I think, that pure love can't be in gay pride.

Also, I don't think, that Toronto is one of the safest. Because a lot of drugs on the streets, TNB gungsters and so on, and all homeless, which i've seen was really with evil eyes - it was scary to see.

By violent crime statistics it's very safe, compared to pretty much every major city in north america

Trudeau is not our head of state. Our head of state has things like good values and a sense of dignity.

I don't recognize the royal family

That's the nice though about it, you don't have to. You're still a subject of Her Majesty whether you like it or not Xu Ling.

He calls them racist scum if they disobey the government, I guess.

dude weed man, your maj

>lookmittensafaggot.png