If Mozart were alive today which genre of Metal would he play?

If Mozart were alive today which genre of Metal would he play?

I think it would be Technical Thrash Metal personally.

Symphonic metal

What makes you think he would play metal

Prog metal

Because Metal is the ultimate sound, he would appreciate the raw power, technical mastery and passion that goes into making Metal.

Mozart wouldn't play metal you fuckers, and even if i did it wouldn't be technical thrash metal

So you're telling me you think metal is on par with the technical mastery of classical?

He's baiting

Ha ha Epic meme

90% of metal is literally just repeating 8th notes

Mozart probably would play metal, not even trying to troll here. The only reason he played classical is because piano and shit was all the musical instruments they had back then. It was either piano if you were a solo artist or an entire orchestra if you wanted to play in a band.

once mozart got hold of a true electric guitar he would probably compose some kick ass metal shreds and form a metal band unlike any you ever seen. I would describe his sound as somehwhere as a mix between metallica, pantera, and slayer, definitely some heavy stuff but I feel like he would go a different route and as his music evolves you would hear more lead badass solos and less rhythmic heavy riffs.

His later works would probably be almost entirely shredding solos played underneath screaming vocals that would go together like bread and wine. It would be beautiful masterpieces I wouldn't even be able to describe, but imagine the most eligant and beatiful guitar tone imaginable shredding so fast he goes through every scale ever invented, and then goes beyond that into scales that haven't even been thought of yet that require a 15 string guitar to even play.

Even as a metalfag I find this kind of shit embarrassing

Nice pasta

saved to notepad

t. Someone who has only listened to his Requiem in D minor

Atmospheric Death Metal

Do metalheads seriously believe this?

To suggest that a genius of his magnitude would bother himself with metal displays an enormous ignorance about his taste and genius.

He would probably consider metal downright offensive in timbre and textures employed, mind-numbingly repetitive in rhythm, retarded in harmonic understanding, melodically neutered and the fashion and lifestyle associated with it as hellish as the music itself.

More like technical trash amirite?

This faggot is lady gaga tier

What do you even mean by that

raw black metal

Melodic maybe ,no?

Tl; dr

He would be Yngwie Malmsteen probably

Looking at it critically, Mozart was a child savant. Most child savants in music in modern times have their skill squandered. He would at worst become a pop star or behind the scenes pop composer. He might even have written musical scores, but given his attitude, I doubt this. Based on his personality, he might have completely wasted his musical talents and just made experimental music (which I enjoy, but doesn't always exercise technical talent). If he was born a little earlier, he might play in a prog group. I might lean towards a psychedelic group even with his personality.
If he was born in a conservative small community in Europe, we might get such beautiful modern classical works out of him as Arvo Part, but again, given his personality, I really doubt this.
It's hard to reconcile the person and the music. Tough call for sure.