Best flag

Do Foreigners agree that, from an aesthetic point, the USA's flag is one of the best?

Maybe not #1, but certainly among the top #5 or top #10.

Cųck

it isn't even in the top 10 list bro
get real

I like our flag, but I think France's is the most aesthetic. So classic and perfect that like 50 different countries copied the design.

I'm biased, but while it might not be the most aesthetic, it is one of the most recognizable, and it has some concrete symbolism going for it. All in all, it's alright.

You're so sugary

I think the UK flag is the best. I hate those cucks but you can't deny their fully symmetrical and original flag looks pretty fucking nice.

>I'm biased, but while it might not be the most aesthetic, it is one of the most recognizable

That means nothing. Our flag could be a teddy bear holding a baseball bat and it would be one of the most recognizable just because we;re the USA.

Betsy ross was the best

For those that don't know, each star on the flag represents a state. That's why the design changed every time we added states.

This is why in my opinion we'll never make Puerto Rico a state. Because 51 is a prime number, and it would make designing a symmetrical flag impossible

Let's see how many knows what each stripe means...

>This is why in my opinion we'll never make Puerto Rico a state. Because 51 is a prime number, and it would make designing a symmetrical flag impossible

Just admit Guam/Marianas/Marshall Islands as one state at the same time. Or combine the Dakotas.

this

13 stripes, 13 original colonies

the flag originally started as adding a new stripe and a new star for every state, but after they hit 15 they realized it wouldn't work, so they went back to 13 stripes and added stars as they went.

afaik, maybe I'm wrong.

I like it.

But I like British and EU flags more.

I never heard that before, but it looks like they did go up to 15 stripes at one point

Overly complicated in my opinion, simple designs are the best. Less is more.

Still better than those flags with dragons on them and shits.

you take that back you lil shit

Three line flags are boring as fuck
Put a dragon on it or something

has the right idea

>t.triband africa tier flag

Englad knows, america not.
I'm not surprised you american, crown betrayers!

I kinda see his point but Welsh dragon is too adorable for me to complain about

not even in my top 30s

wake me up when you design a better flag than angola, brazil, kiribati, uruguay, cambodia, seychelles, south africa, swaziland, kenya, kazakhstan, portugal, dominica, united kingdom etc.

hell, even a flag as simple as georgia's is more outstanding than united states'. literally flag of liberia with 49 more stars

I quite like the betsy ross flag but everything else is ugly as fuck

I'm just a Canadian over here visiting family my Italian buddy

A FUCKING PENTAGRAM

dept of alaska is best one.

does anyone have the blue american flag with the presidential Seal on it, normally posted in /flag/ threads. and no im not talking about the presidential flag, this is some sci fi shit or something.

We had one, but we got rid of it.

48 star flag and Betsy Ross are perfect.

>one of the best
>in a world where Bhutan's flag exists

Not even trying to be a petty anti-american shit stirrer here but the US flag is aesthetically garbage.
The stripes + a blue ensign with something in it is a passable concept but the stars make it look far too "busy." We accept the way it looks because we're used to it but there is definite room for improvement.

OFFICIAL (official) FLAG RANKINGS/WHATEVER FUCK YOU

>Best Tricolour flag
Estonia, runners up Netherlands, Czechia, Nigeria and France
>Best Tricolour flag with bits on it
TIED Rhodesia and Serbia, runners up St Vincent and the Grenadines, Barbados, Slovakia, Uganda
>Best flag with a dragon on it
Bhutan, runner up Wales
>Best flag with a fucking leaf on it
Eritrea, runners up N/A
>Best flag with agricultural tools on it
Angola, runner up Mozambique?
>Best flag with a coat of arms
TIED between Falkland Islands and San Marino, runners up Spain, Montenegro
>Best flag with a sun
Japan, runners up Argentina, Kyrgystan
>best flag with Kermit the frog's gaping asshole
Bangladesh

>uk
>espanha
>portugal
>brasil
>albania
>hong kong
>kenya
>kiribati
>lebanon
>montenegro
>wales
>serbia
>macau

the best flags
not in any order

Betsy Ross is kinda cool, but with 50 states a rectangular shape is for the best.

>ordem e progresso

17x3=51

>ordem e progresso

>ordem e progresso

>impliyng its bad

it's a shite flag regardless

better then a red cross with some shit in the blue

I like it but I don't have a top ten most aesthetic flags because I'm not that kind of autistic

valiant effort, spic

> 51 is a prime number

>spic
i am a german descendent who speak portuguese

I like the Fallout USA flag the best tBh.

There are too many fucking stars on your flag. You have too many states

mmhm

>not Rhodesia or Britain
I like our flag but it certainly isnt the best

you jelly?

kind of

being able to swing from trees could come in handy some days

Iran has a nice flag.