Is this guy the greatest fraud in the history of sports?

Is this guy the greatest fraud in the history of sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOlW9ivIltA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ill explain what is going on. This nugga is being stubborn leaving his players to play through instead of calling timeouts. Hes fetting outcoached and he just repeats the same thing telling his players to play like always and things will go well even though they're now. Thirdly the's not being angry Kerr like he always is when he's upset, he doesn't fire them up because the painkillers for his back are keeping him mellow.

Thats not Tyron Lue???

He was actually doing a pretty good job until the last couple of games

It's not his fault Love wasnt draining his shots.

Those were good looks goin in and out

Maybe playing Lebron 46 minutes is a bad move? I honestly don't know because I dont' know enough about this shit.

LeBron was just passing the ball around trying to raise his teammates confidence. He's not on attack mode.

Even Jefferson looks like in his Nets years with Bron's passing.

>coach of the year
>Missed half the season

Can't make this shit up

You are actually correct. Damn. Spot on user. Congrats.

Plus Walton had a better record than him

kek at walton leaving the team before winning the gsw championship

>Walton leaves the team
>They implode and fail their season

Lake show confirmed for 74 wins next season

>on two 70+ win teams
>not needed on either

How lucky can he get?

Kek nice post

With how easy the Warriors had it in the playoffs last year, beating Memphis, the Rockets, and an injured Cavs team with no Frye, they was simply destined with their meme ball to win the Championship with any coach. Mark Jackson would of coached them to victory last year.

Walton is still there dumb fucks

not in spirit

Curry's being exposed too. He's good (I'd love him on my team) but the people saying he's better than prime Jordan (or at this point, even Westbrook) are fucking delusional.

it was only a matter of time before a meme team like the Warriors wears itself out.

No, this faggot is... Never forget he literally lost to Kevin Hart in a basketball competition on national television.

but Kerr and Curry are both up there.

It's hard to say that Curry and Green are fraudulent. That is, unless you had the notion that those two couldn't have bad stretches (and to be fair, that is the treatment they've gotten in the media). Anyone could expect that that would happen, although it's not easy to tell when it would happen.

Stever Kerr, on the other hand, wtf is he even doing?

luckiest man in basketball for sure

>He's a better preacher than Mark.
>Shit x's and o's guy.
>Your best coach is leaving after the season is over.

See when love makes his shot

Opposing team cant compete

Every time with this.

Nigga's rubbed me the wrong way ever since this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOlW9ivIltA

Granted, he was drinking and he was kinda instrumental in that series, but dude sounds like his team swept the Finals.

That's the best fucking interview ever.

>rode off coattails of jordan
>rode of coattails of duncan/pop
>won coty for coaching 10 games

yeah easily