Our patrilineal relatives

absolutely nothing

No wtf its been part of Russia for way longer

Arctic marine mammal hunters

Volcanoes and weird Russian Far East people

Volcanoes

but it's not even that far north it's like on the same latitude as europe

is it inhabited?

>The Ainu people were early inhabitants of Kuril Islands, although there are few records that predate the 17th century. The Japanese administration first took nominal control of the islands in the Edo period of Japan, in the form of claims by the Matsumae clan. It is claimed that the Japanese knew of the northern islands 370 years ago.[7] On "Shōhō Onkuko Ezu", a map of Japan made by the Tokugawa shogunate, in 1644, there are 39 large and small islands shown northeast of the Shiretoko peninsula and Cape Nosappu.
It was a rightful Japanese Clay before

I don't think OP means the Kuril Islands but the very eastern tip of mainland Russia, which is why got confused by your post

I meant like the whole thing, I never hear about anyone living there, and was wondering why

and whether we could ship all the refugees off to settle there.

I was doing a meme

But I'd assume it's as inhabited as Siberia, there are definitely no noteworthy places there

jesus christ just check the wikipedia for Russian Far East literally everything you're asking is there

Russia's only "unrestricted" naval base at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, including the gigantic Rybachiy Nuclear Submarine Base.

Look at a map of Russia - every other port requires travel past other nations to make it into the open oceans (other than the Arctic Ocean itself). Only the far eastern Pacific coast is free of those obstructions.

wasnt pooting giving free land to western retards?

Kamchadals

>whether we could ship all the refugees off to settle there.
the cheeky cunts actually already put their designated jew space there

man, Russia is so smart.