Just saw death grips for the third time tonight

Just saw death grips for the third time tonight.

First two times were at festivals but this time I had the joy of seeing them in a personal venue.

I arrived late, my heart was beating as I went through the security line I could hear DG blaring through the system.

As I got inside, the place was shaking. Then my favorite DG song Bubbles in The Jungle comes on and I hoist myself on shoulders and crowd surf. This would happen numerous times.

I was definitely "that guy", as I crowd surfed no less than eight times.

They played record after record here are some tidbits from my night

-lost both of my shoes almost
-ripped my shirt in half and threw it on stage during I've seen footage
-during one of my breaks outside the pit, some bitch spilled her drink on me I looked at her man he didn't want none "bro it wasn't me who did it" I looked at them both and shrugged and took off into the pit with a running start
-last of my energy, I hoisted myself once again for the last song and was riding the crowd when they finished their set
-walked into the light as they exited the stage, hoisted my fist in the air, felt like they were clapping for me

Why

Yeah well I was face to face with ride multiple times. Glad you had fun tho user

good cringe lad

i lost my shit when they played full moon

That's great

But I'm pretty sure I get most memorable performance by a fan

can you not volunteer people to lift you up, its annoying. i definitely was one of the guys that had to lift your ass up lol

I came on No Love

kys

anyone see the car crash after

Hahaha I was the tall Asian guy

I used to do that
But after watching lee spielman of trash talk hoist himself up to ride people during spaceghostpurps set during coachella 2013 I have sworn by that technique there's nothing like flying on people's shoulders on your own will

Bro I'm sorry this pic is so much win and cringe
At the same damn time

>most memorable performance by fan

It's weird how you think of yourself as memorable and important when DG is all about ego death and how everyone and everything is nothing and meaningless. They constantly vomit nihilistic views and how they don't care who you are or what you represent. EH. I think you should just enjoy the show and put out your energy to them and their music. That's what I think they enjoy imo. Or maybe everyone enjoyed your crowd surfing what the hell do I know.

>crowdsurfing on death grips

jesus what a fucking untermensch, I always pull down faggots like you

Not the same dude but explain how it's cringe

Lol
I enjoy being happy when someone else on this earth understands what's it like to be righteous and yet misunderstood and not give a single fuck but what to save the world at the same time. So yes I'm happy

ok

This is exactly what someone from mu would do

Take a selfie with the fucking thing from the Observstory

But hey man whatever floats your boat

He looks like a deity.

Thanks for all the responses

I drove out an hour and a half on the weekday and you guys are definitely the night cap

Well my mom wanted to know where I was and she didn't want me to go to the show... but I did anyways I'm rebel af

Hey man
Mom rebellion
That's definitely badass

I felt like everyone had heat exhaustion by the fourth song, but we all just kept pushing each other in a trance. Some guy definitely passed out on me for a minute.

Yeah, i know I'm 18, but she still wips my ass with metal belts

Anyone got any good pictures from the show? Everything I tried to get looks like shit and I wanna try and remember it.

I used to push but I'm more of a jump into the crowd and get everyone involved kind of guy

You got to plan out what and when you will do something or go with the flow

I remember the first time I saw death grips I got on the floor and started spazzing out on the floor and pretending to have a seizure

Also I tried to climb a tree the branch snapped and I started walking people with it

I've calmed down since

OP here

You need to move out now
That's child abuse and disgusting

I can't seem to enjoy Death Grips, not saying that he's shit or something, I just can't seem to try to enjoy him, what am I doing wrong? I listened to money store and nothing

No thats my ass I'm 18 I swear wtf

apparently they opened with "whatever i want"?? sad i missed that. but they played a pretty great set, 25 songs. EVERYONE knew the words, pretty cool crowd. cant wait to see them on the main stage at coachella for their next reunion.

Yeah I bet you're so perfect

The epitome of anti-cringe

Fuck off you insufferable faggot, the dude just posted a picture of himself under a sign

This shitty "cringe" meme has gone too far and it's lost all meaning

I'm so mad at myself for not having money the day their tickets went on sale for the venue in my city
I can only pray they go on tour again
Fuck you for having fun OP you piece of shit that should be me

Sup Forums has no chill kek

When I was at the concert I thought to myself, "So this is literally what Sup Forums looks like."

This place is starting to read off as a Facebook comment conversation. Fuck this is pittyful.

hola /r/deathgrips!

Your reply makes no sense you nigger

Nothing about my post was reddit, stop parroting meme insults and actually contribute some legitimate criticism

>this thread

To that tall nigger that climbed on top of people to et to the front, you ruined everything by doing that, which let other people do the same.

Still had fun lots of songs they havent played the front or pit is full of assholes trying to get to the front absolutely drenched is sweat. Being squished till u can't breathe was the worst, I thought the upper area guys were faggots, but they knew better.

When it gets to the point of all the focus is from not dying of no air and heat, it's absolutely horrendous.

Would rather enjoy the show.

A lot of cringe like the fat neck beard asking this Australian a million questions and 3 KIDS wondering what memes they were going to see while in line
Not to mention the kid in the front on REDDIT

Also the dumbass that hit and run right after the show, that was great

>3 KIDS wondering what memes they were going to see while in line

elaborate.

They should up early and said "What are we gonna do?" Other kid said "What memes are we going to look at?" It's all I remember right now,

but God the crowd energy was there but just about everyone floor was a complete asshole by climbing over ppl, FUCKIN squishing everyone till it's physically impossible to breathe, choking basically

the line between ironic memes and actual retards is blurred. I don't know what to feel, but holy shit is it bad in either case.

This is the closets to a good photo I got from the left. Other than that good fucking show. Definitely Gonna see them again in San Diego.

I go out of my way to spit in the face of crowdsurfing faggots like yourself OP

This is the worst thread. People like you shouldn't be allowed to exist.

>2016
>thinks getting whipped with belts as a kid/young adult is normal

Move out of there.

well done for paying to see a meme band live
TOP KEK LOL

I guess this is now the tour thread. Any videos of the full concert out yet?

I feel death grips perfectly capture and project the very essence of my unadulterated and unceasing nihilism. Seeing them live was a religious experience.

Fuck off

>feels superior for being on Sup Forums but not Reddit.
>calls people nigger
>can't handle being up front at a death grips show

This is exactly how I imagine every DG fan looks like.

Is there a non mongoloid who listens to them unironically?

I've got 3 extra tickets for the Terminal 5 show. Would any of you fucks want them?

>Death Grips
>Good