Gävle Goat General

The webcam for that swedish straw christmas goat is online.

bocken.gavle.se/kamera/

Any Swedes have made plans for burning it yet?

>it begins

I live 1h from there

>A
>FUCKING
>GOAT

>no, now it ends

Jul?

thats a big goat

do it

Isn't it soaked with anti flammable stuff since a while now?

Never works

For you!

What is the pu'ishment for getting caught?
Have people been prosecuted for arson?
What would happen to a foreigner getting caught?

Prison/fine
Not sure how foreigners are treated but yes you get prosecuted for arson

i remember when that crazy norwegian torched it by firing a flaming arrow with a longbow from a nearby apartment roof, good times

Context ?

Why the Swede make a goat evey year ?
Why people burn it ?

Because they're dirty pagans

Someone should tell the regugees (or natives) that such an idol is haram and that it must be burnt.

Christmas tradition

*rapefugees

>What would happen to a foreigner getting caught?
"In 2001, the goat was burned down by Lawrence Jones, a 51-year-old visitor from Cleveland, Ohio in the United States, who spent 18 days in jail and was subsequently convicted and ordered to pay 100,000 Swedish kronor in damages. The court confiscated Jones' cigarette lighter with the argument that he clearly was not able to handle it. Jones stated in court that he was no "goat burner", and believed that he was taking part in a completely legal goat-burning tradition. After Jones was released from jail he returned to the US without paying his fine."

Lawrence Jones was a good man. He was right about the goat-burning being tradition; it's just not a legal one.

>not able to handle it
Kek

what happened last year? I remember in some recent one it managed to survive Christmas

Last year some drunk lit it in a way that wasn't noteworthy. It happened on the 27th. Security gets more relaxed once christmas eve has come and gone.

The last three survivors were 2014, 2010 and 2002.

FUCKING

BURN

IT

>"webcam"

>The court confiscated Jones' cigarette lighter with the argument that he clearly was not able to handle it.

Some one burn that shit perhaps the Haitian.

>Jones stated in court that he was no "goat burner", and believed that he was taking part in a completely legal goat-burning tradition
A hero

Someone should burn it and leave a smug pepe at the scene.

So pagans destroy the goat every year ? But why ?

Was planning on doing there to visit family closer to Christmas, might throw a Molotov while I'm in the area. Of course it won't be a normal Molotov, I'll mix magnesium powder in it.