Stream vaughnlive.tv/embed/video/kgp700

OMG FIGHTING!

Comfy thread dbh

yeoreum is healthy...

junghwa will dominate. she has the ki bo bae buff

Best smile in the game

linzy~

jesus, seola is so thick

>Sana was selected as the MC for MBC′s Korean Thanksgiving Special Idol Star Athletic Championships in the futsal category. Although Sana has appeared as a special MC for music programs such as MBC′s Show! Music Core, this will be her first time to MC alone.

oh for fucks sake i wanted to go to sleep when that boring ass shit startedf

>Solji and Jihyo duo
based

I'm gonna comment on every idol holding the bow wrong

lmao

they don't do much, though

>Korean
>Thanksgiving

eunseo claims another victim...

jihyo is singing my ears are bleeding

추석

>forced memes from other boards
l a m e

This is also an illegal draw that should have got his DQ'd

>his

>how new

good thing Soul-G was louder so we didn't suffer much

>archery girl becomes a meme after the olympics
>suddenly a bunch of professional archers come out of the woodworks
fuck off

thoughts on this smooth release?

talk talk talk wow so interesting please talk more mr gooktalker

>Korean literally copying America's holidays

>tfw OMG is bad at archery
wished they had an ace...

I had always liked 3 things, reading, videogames and learn new stuff. Since a couple of years back I always felt tired, I switched from reading 30 books a year to 0 books a year, and never felt like playing videogames either. I was always in a bad mood and felt angry all the time and had constant fights with my wife. I just bought books, videogames and consoles, but the only thing I did was watch youtube videos and netflix, I didnt even played with my son cause I got distracted.

2 months ago I was diagnosed with type 2 yellow fever, so I switched to Arinblasting, and since then I have read over 12 books; granted, a couple of them where about omg, arin and monolids so I was really encouraged to blast. But other books where about subjects I always wanted to learn like finances, history, strategic management, etc.

Besides that I also find myself playing more videogames, and I find time to play with my son, oh and I started to learn japanese.

I have to much energy, and I am in constant need of learning new stuff, I feel like john travolta in that old movie "Phenomenon".

My mood has also improved a lot, my wife tells my I am a completly different person, and I dropped 40 pounds and gained muscle.

I dont know how much of this changes come just from fapping to an underaged kpop idol, but I feel better than I did in my 20's.

She wasn't holding the tension in her back. She was holding the string back by locking her joints.

well chuseok was started like 1800 years ago

Did they change the teams or something? I swear I read Mamamoo and Twice would be on the same team...

wow, sadly for your waifu, already confirmed

Eunha >> kpop

Lose some damn weight, Umji, you fat turd.

I can honestly say that kpop has changed my life for the better. It has affected me in every way possible.

I'd like to begin with how it's opened up my mind to so many new possibilities. Before I used to be an extremely close minded person, anything that was outside of the norm for me I completely disregarded and ignorantly judged. Hell I even said that kpop was stupid. But of course that's all changed. I find myself being able to appreciate and welcome anything that is new to me. I'm not as quick to judge and I find myself a lot less ignorant than I used to be.

Before kpop I never knew what my ambitions were. I never knew what I wanted to do or where I wanted be. For a long time I was lost and unsure of the future. But kpop has given me a dream, an aspiration and hopefully someday, a reality. I want to finish school and start a life in Korea. I've already started by taking up Korean language and culture courses provided by my school. It's a big dream, but I'm going to do my best to make it come true.

Kpop has just made me a much happier and positive person. I never believed that a genre of music could have had such a huge impact on my life but here I am typing this out to all of you. My only regret in life is that I hadn't entered the fandom sooner. I'm glad that kpop has become such a huge part of my life because honestly I don't know what kind of person I'd be without it.

Is flippy in the gymnastics?

yeoreum can get it

that was a 9

yeah
so is eunji from brave girls and aoa fatso for some reason

hopefully they'll show it, instead of boring futsall

if it touches the line it's a 10

That smile could end wars. It could also start them.

Looks like they severely reduced the draw weights of the bows this year so they're easier to hold and draw. They barely have the speed to reach the target.

>worst members are the worst

pottery

Umji is so ugly holy shit

she just hit a bullseye tho

>umji destroying equipment

DAT FUCKING BULLSEYE THO

>breaking the camera

jesus calm down Umji, it's just a show

are these 2 competing for ugliest group?

eunha v hwasa

battle of the thighs

So who's making the webms?

UMJI SMASH!!!!

the arrow was just a red herring
she broke it with her ugliness

against who is mamamoo there???

Me

ILLEGAL DRAW DQ DQ DQ

The way they lift the bow up and then bring it down, someone is going to send an arrow into the crowd.

EUN10HA

lmao

will the entire thing get subbed?

It's literally an illegal draw that would get you DQ'd in competitions. Newbies do it because it makes it easier to draw the bow.

Me, tomorrow

yeah, nowadays kshowonline does it in a few days

TWICE VS. OMG

HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>20m away instead of 80
>using pro equipment
>target is bigger than normal
none of you should be impressed by any of this desu

Maybe in like 3 months
I wouldn't bother waiting for subs unless you want to understand shitty commentary

shout out to the 11 year old weeaboo that drew b1a4's fan banner

DUBU'S GOT THIS!
HWAITING!

I hope OMG BTFOs Twice

LMAO CLASSIC BOMI

who won twice v omg, they edited the entire thing out and i missed the result
p.s. jiae looks good here

>1 minute for the whole things
thank you MBC you fucking retards

>1 minute for Lolveyz vs Apink
idiots...

That's not 20m lad that's more like 5

Apink vs Lovelyz
The battle of the flops

The fuck, did they just skip the archery

Target looks pretty normal to me dbh

>here

lol bomi

TWICE 64 - 61 OMG

>almost no OMG footage
bad luck going against the most popular group right now...

damn yein looks good here too!! can't wait til she turns 18 in like 3 years

Gotta devote more airtime for dat gaypop football.

gimme some lovelyz jisoo webms lads

>bad luck going against the most popular group right now...
Yeah Twice was really outmatched, OMG is such a rising girl group but they were able to upset them

hopefully they have all of the girls groups at the beginning so e can just stop watching.

I saw this on twitter
majestic af mane

I WAS WAITING FOR DUBU TO DO ARCHERY

MORNING RUINED

NAHYUN FIGHTING

Eunseo looks really cute

LETS GO EUNSEO

>Shooting with 1 eye closed

Hani better win this

yein you DUMB FUCK

GOD DAMN IT YEIN

i take that back, i dont want no fucking retards

eunseo wins by a nose

Has this been edited out of the main show?

Which nugu won?

OUR BULLY

C O S M I C S

BASED FUCKING EUNSEO

she's so fucking tall, doesn't really look like it with her members

is there a mirror link for the stream? one with not so good resolution?