Gday cunts, what happens inside this circle?

gday cunts, what happens inside this circle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yY1XIMqSy0U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_Square_(Lviv)#Houses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mail order brides and aids

how do I buy one?

>aids
It's all in Eastern Ukraine where pidorahas live

My bad then

Google it

pic related

Stolen Polish clay

youtube.com/watch?v=yY1XIMqSy0U

Lwiw and shit

AIDs is in the part of Ukraine inhabited by Russians.
Based communism minimizing the Austrian influence.

>Austrian influence
But the buildings around Main Sq were built during PLC

Which is why they look closer to Austrian architecture than Polish architecture, right?

It doesn't matter who built them. What matters is that the bottom was built by commies and the top wasn't. Look at pre-communist buildings in Kiev or Moscow and compare them to communist buildings.

Hot women, that's what

They do? Here's Polish architecture for comparison

Yes. Polish buildings have simpler and flatter facades while Austrian ones have more "complex" ones.

>Austrian influence
>they look closer to Austrian architecture than Polish architecture
LOL
You have no idea what is polish architecture retard. Lwów is one of the best exaples of it

Those buildings look nothing like Lwów Main Sq
Educate yourself here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_Square_(Lviv)#Houses

Why do commies want to suck the life and creativity out everything they possibly can?

>all of them are built in foreign styles
>Poles claim it's Polish architecture when they have literally no style of their own, just rip off the Germans and Italians
Made me ponder

No, they're build in a distinct Polish style
I'm sorry you can't see it but you are an american

But they're not. You can just look at any Polish city built in a similar style and see they don't look the same. They look more Austrian. Not only that, but they also look like buildings in other cities like Kiev. It's a shame that you're a Pole, since Poles are obviously suffer from FAS and are unable to understand the fact that nothing about their architecture is unique as they never developed their own style and instead copied their western neighbors much like the Russian Empire after it tried to become more western.

>an american lecturing me on Polish medieval architecture
ok I think I'm done here

>amerilard in charge of having knowledge about european architecture

>L-Lemberg is polish guys I swear

Everything nice you see in this city has been build under His Majestys enlightened rule because he wanted to build a beacon of culture and progress into the eastern wasteland he conquered,

I'm really liking your arguments, Stanisław and Jakub.

noep see

Friendly reminder that Poland has no unique architectural style.

>says USA

Unlike you fetal alcohol syndrome suffering Polacks, I never claimed we had a unique architectural style. Nothing about Poland is unique in any way. Poland developed nothing on its own. Everyone about it is taken from its neighbors.

Everything on these pictures had been build long before austrian scum stole our land

There's no need for any arguments because you already ridiculed yourself with your ignorance and lack of knowledge so typical for dumb sharters

>before austrian scum stole our land
You mean the land you stole in the first place?
And you did a great job showing me how Poland has a unique architectural style. Great job, Jan.

>You mean the land you stole in the first place?
XDDDDDD

t. hohol diaspora