ITT: The worst album by your favorite artist

ITT: The worst album by your favorite artist

Sunn or Scott Walker?

Either way you're wrong.

Sunn

Soused is fucking awful.

Definitely not their worst.

Soused is great Sunn and mediocre Scott Walker.

The mediocrity of scott walker ruins the atmosphere entirely.

This is why Kannon was a great comeback, Atilla's vocal work fits the style perfectly.

Scott Walker >>>>> Sunn tbqh famalamalampai

>The mediocrity of scott walker
Holy fucking shit.

No it's not.

And if you really think Soused is worse than that Ulver collab, you're deluding yourself.

>mediocre Scott Walker
Are you kidding me? Scott Walker was great!

>This is why Kannon was a great comeback
Oh come on…

No I mean. Compared to Sunn's discography Soused is one of their better records. For Scott Walker, coming off masterpieces like The Drift and Bish Bosch, Soused was a bit eh.

I just listened to this album again yesterday too, coincidentally. So you're wrong.

Either this or Volta but I personally like Volta more. Not a bad album though and has its moments.

Kannon was indeed better but soused is still OK

Nah m8

Definitely not their worst.

Sunn's last 3 releases are easily their worst.

But Stephen O'Malley's been on fire with those live releases

M8, have you listened to any of the shit Walker released between 4 and Climate of Hunter? This is nothing compared to that.

Motörhead

Animal Heart Mother

You are the wrongest person in wrong town

Not my fav but ...

straight fucking pleb

It's not even debatable.

Pretty obvious

Soused wasn't bad at all. I was expecting a little more, but it's still an interesting and enjoyable record.

Nah tho that ulver collab was dope

Volta is underrated af

lol that's their best album

Without a doubt

Pink Floyd, you don't want to hear is and I don't want to say it. But let's just say they have one pesky album that you're supposed to like even if it's not what drew you to them initially and has no relevance in aesthetic or attitude to what hooked me on them and it's basically not even the same band but you're supposed to like it anyway, kind of like if say the first Talk Talk album was written by Tiny Tim you have to think it's great even if you like Talk Talk but don't like Tiny Tim.

Neil Young - Silver and Gold
>good to see you
>good to see you again
>good to see your face again
>it's good to see you

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this album not really meant to be taken too seriously? I don't even really count it as legitimate. But still, you're right it's basically the worst in his catalog and that includes all of the really early albums from The Microphones that sound nothing like his mid-period and newer material.