Where does Sup Forums listen their music?

I used spotify for 3 months and i'm wondering if there is a better option

atm im on my android so its spotify + soundcloud and rest on my phone are bootlegs

Only switched to spotify because I've been taking more videos and pics so i need more space

i use spotify too desu. theres only a handful of artists you cant get, like captain beefheart, king crimson, joanna newsom, but good nonetheless

Yes, Spotify with Soulseek grabbing anything that's not on there.

Yeah but isn't there something that i don't have to pay for that is as good as spoify?

YouTube with an ad blocker.

only answer

Dubs confirm.

Tidal is supperior.
Better sound quality, musicvideos, some exclusives here and there, better interface, better playlists and in general a much better service for discovering new music.

spotify's fine for most people. if you're a student I wouldn't suggest anything else. if you're playing full price, google play might be worth a look

I usually pirate or buy music because I'm autistic and like my library to be tagged and organized a certain way and not have "remastered version" or whatever on my scrobbles

>wanting music videos

Tidal has the worst interface of any music player I have ever seen in my life.

It is truly god fucking awful.

What is Soulseek? Can I use it on my phone?

SPOTYFAG HERE

I personally like to use Google Music. It's the same price of spotify (assuming you dont have student discount; google music does not offer discount to students)

It's solid, and has good integration to mobile (such as cache, or accessing uploaded music on data)

Plus it comes with Youtube Red, and definitely worth never getting advertisements.

an outdated p2p that will get you caught

Foobar2000.

No, it's a p2p music sharing service. You can find a lot of great obscure stuff on there.

lol moron name one person arrested for using soulseek. i wont hold my breath.

GoogePlay radio at work which is sadly 75% of my listening lately. Used to use Songza until they were bought out. Otherwise just my iPod classic/personal library.

me

nice proof, i'm convinced

back to >>>/ktt/

spotify if im at home, my ipod if im not

I got sick of the ads. Now i use Foobar2000. Fuck streaming

not a single person has directly mentioned owning your own physical media.

Been trying out Google Music and it's actually a lot nicer than Spotify, especially for importing music they don't have. Im probably gonna switch

Exactly. No-one bothers with that shit anymore. Join the 21st century.

Youtube desu

Plex

I use Spotify.
It's cheap as hell with the student discount.
I'm hardly ever home and my job has me driving in a car my whole shift, so it helps a ton to have a streaming library to chose from and pick whatever I feel like, when I feel like it. I don't have to worry about downloading stuff and uploading it to my phone before I leave in the morning.

I really like this image.

It is so cringe that it has nearly become good again.

what.cd
music player of choice
subsonic

objectively the best way to listen to music in 2016

I download everything from the archive and put it on my phone or iPod depending on the situation.

I just sold all 400 of my CDs and will be getting rid of 90% of my vinyl too. There's just no need.

>paying for music without getting to own a copy for yourself

It's like you people enjoy getting stolen from. It's like you all are willingly spreading open your ass cheeks for some hook-nose merchant as he lubes up his hook-nose penis (because circumcision can lead to deformities in about 10% of cases, give or take). It's like you all know nothing about the value of a fucking dollar.

What happened to Sup Forums over the years?

We get to listen to music, what more is there to care about?

There are no ads on premium. Its free for a month.

for free you fucking normal retard

here's your (You)

I use Foobar2000 and have a music library that I've set as my local files on Spotify free with ezblocker and spotify music for my phone.

This allows me to stream my music library from multiple locations around my apartment while controlling it with any of my electronic devices.

It's free and has no commercials.

What does Sup Forums recommend for offline listening?

>own a copy
t. materialist

you never own art, you own the object that contains it. that is true both legally and symbolically

I use VLC, if anyone has a better program I'll be glad to try it out

There is none, use Spotify + pirate the albums that aren't on there

Kanye, please leave.

>2016
>Live in Poland
>Spotify Family costs 29,99 złotych
>That's a little bit more than 1 dollar for one account
>The year where legal music is cheaper than torrents

>better sound quality
if you pay more and actually use good enough equipment on the go that makes the difference audible

>musicvideos
who cares

>some exclusives here and there
usually just pop rap

>better interface
nope and you have to use the web interface on linux

>better playlists
possible but I don't care for playlists curated by other people

>a much better service for discovering new music
lel they only have like 20 memerap artists on Tidal

Chinese streaming. Has nearly everything and the same features as spotify.

Best way to do it

Where's the english version?

there isn't one, she's just memeing malware

Apple Music, seriously.
If you're a student it's only $5/month (same as spotify), plus 3 free months.
I really like the fact that it stores my entire music library I already had on my PC on the iCloud so wherever I download iTunes I have all of my music.

>That's a little bit more than 1 dollar for one account
how is that cheaper than 0 dollars

foobar

itunes music with a student discount