Just listened to this for the first time. It was amazing. Any other masterpiece rap albums out there...

Just listened to this for the first time. It was amazing. Any other masterpiece rap albums out there? I'm quite new to this

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DsxBC3pv2VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just stop there. thats the best rap album and its a 7/10, 8 at best

Really? What about 808s? Or Acid Rap??

808s is ok but whiny as fuck. You want sad you'll find much better stuff in slowcore and math rock.

acid rap is just bad..

rap is honestly a pretty shit genre if you care at all about depth and meaning in music

Best hip hop album of the last decade

try and refute my point then you meme loving fuck

It's not a masterpiece. People who say it's a masterpiece are ignorant and have never listened to a legitimate musical masterpiece in their life. How fucking uncultured and braindead would somebody have to be to compare this trash to Beethoven? Clearly they are operating at a middle school level of musical analysis

I'm not saying it isn't the best hip hop album of the last decade because it's a shit genre, but XXX is a dogshit album for failures

What about Death Grips?

Here's the (You) you're fishing for.

He's right you know.

Dude gtfo with your Beethoven comparison shit - I didn't ask for this. Name some good ass rap albums I can listen to, that's all I'm asking...

Don't worry. I got one for (You) too.

Enter the 36 chambers of wutang

Midnight marauders

Fuck. I guess i should get leave Sup Forums.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DsxBC3pv2VQ

36 chambers - Wu-tang Clan
The money store - Death Grips
Madvilliany - Madvillian (best fucking rap album)
Low End Theory - A Tribe Called Quest (Phife ;_;)
good kid M.A.A.D CITY - Kendrick Lamar

and some random stuff

>enter the 36 chambers of wutang
Christ

that and also

To Pimp a Butterfly - Kendrick Lamar
Dr. Dre- The Chronic
GZA - Liquid Swords
Nas - Illmatic
Snoop Dogg- Doggy Style
Ready To Die - Biggie
All Eyes on Me - Tupac
Black on Both Sides - Mos Def
Reasonable Doubt - Jay z

And that's pretty much all the "greatest rap albums, there are many more if you are willing to listen

le this to be quite le honest. rap "music" (more like CRAP music lol) is shit and for thugs and gangsters, all these rappers cant even play a real instruments(autotone isn't an instrument!!!!), and just rhyme the n-word with itself1 i hate how my generation glorifies these thugs, upboat this post if you listen to REAL music like bethoven and le beetles!

B-but both the beatles and wutang are my favorite things to listen to while driving ;_;

>best

Fucking off yourself if you think anything but CD or LR are Kanyes best

>fucking off yourself if your opinion isn't what everyone else thinks

I did the same a little while ago, completely caught me off guard. Yeezus is great, too

>Weeaboo fag
>bad taste in music
Underage gtfo

Get into Young Thug, easily the best thing that happened to rap like.. ever

inb4 fuck autotune queer shit fagXD

Not gonna refute shit cause you obviously only want to argue. You can easily Google examples of deep, meaningful rap artists and songs.

>rap is honestly a pretty shit genre if you care at all about depth and meaning in music
>math rock
kek

mad that beethoven hasn't released an album in 2016 yet?