I think Brazil will suffer a military coup. The current president of Brazil is involved in many schemes...

I think Brazil will suffer a military coup. The current president of Brazil is involved in many schemes. 30 minutes ago he was given the Federal Police recordings of him by a former Minister. The Supreme Court of Brazil was recorded and has international interference and interference of politicians in it (which in theory would be very serious).

The population has signed anti-corruption measures, politicians have put an amendment into law to escape being arrested (the anti-corruption bill has become law to encourage corruption) and politicians will vote in favor of this bill next week.

All politicians and businessmen arrested for corruption will be released from prison, including the former congressional president who was arrested.

> nobody cares

Other urls found in this thread:

noblat.oglobo.globo.com/artigos/noticia/2016/11/valentoes-e-corrupcoes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oCVqMXWmB2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>All politicians and businessmen arrested for corruption will be released
No, the amendment only protects future cases, it's still retarded as fuck and I will gladly accept a military coup to get rid of these parasites already.

The most beneficial law for the criminal retroact in Brazil

If they approve a law that homicide is no longer a crime, even if it is written in law that it is only valid from the date of publication onwards, it is not worth anything, because criminal law retroage

>people thinking the military is a bastion of justice and not corrupt as well
kek it's like you don't even live in Brazil

>The population has signed anti-corruption measures
huh?

what about the former rio govnor that was arrested in the hospital? will he be released too?

an online petition

The population signed a bill to go to Congress, had to collect 2 million signatures. The Congress is obliged to approve or deny the law. But they can change the law before approving.

Was released the next day. The Brazilian Supreme Court released him. The Minister of the Court who released him was once a lawyer for his party lol

The signature must be physical and with documents

So is Temer as corrupt as Dilma?

every politician in brazil is corrupt. it needs to be purged with fire

Corrupt I think he is not. He is trying to interfere in the Lava Jet investigation, which is trying to overthrow the politicians in Parliament.

But every time he will interfere the Federal Police releases a recording of him planning to interfere and he has to dismiss the Ministers

Dilma wasn't actually that corrupt, technically she got impeached for a responsibility crime but it only happened because she's a fucktard that fucked up the economy.

I saw in the news two-three days ago when all those demonstrators got into your parliament that some of them were demanding a military coup to "end corruption", but I thought that was just a meme. Are things really going south in Brazil?

things have been going south in brazil since the dawn of time. But we have evolved a little since 64. My guess is, if all hell breaks loose, the strings we'll be pulled for new elections

Not OP btw

yeah their events are kind of hard to follow. it is like A arrested B, then C released B and probably is going to side with B to arrest A, then a D will organize a petition to arrest ABC and eventually they run out of the alphabet and start with an A again.

I don't think you people understand how bad a coup look to outsiders, no sane Western politician will support this, think back on Honduras.

>Lava Jet
Just say "Lava Jato".

The upper courts of Brazil have a political role. All politicians are involved in corruption and do not want to be arrested, the more they let the investigations advance the worse it will be for them. So they have to vote laws to stop it.

Thailand did it and no one really cared.

you think that's wrong? A province here is playing with the idea of independence

Soros invested a lot of money in Petrobras yesterday

Elaborate.

Everyone in Brazil is corrupt

Your country will soon become an evanglical theocracy, why bother ?

>All politicians and businessmen arrested for corruption will be released from prison

Free all of them. They're good people.

Don't reply to me or post in my threads ever again.

And don't just stop there. Arrest everyone who arrested those fine folks.

>BRICS

>Brazil can collapse at any day, just by itself.
>Russia is utterly cucked, caged, and contained.
>India can't even into loo.
>China sells all its stuff to the US, needs it bad.
>South Africa is Africa, nuff said.

Brics? More like sand.

>Russia is utterly cucked, caged, and contained.
Not for long.
>India can't even into loo.
Not for long.
>China sells all its stuff to the US, needs it bad.
Not for long.

Just replace Brazil and South Africa with Iran and Turkey and, in the future, add the Colombian nations (Ecuador, Colombia, capitalist Venezuela, Panama and Costa Rica, plus maybe Nicaragua and Peru solely due to their ties with China) as well as Ethiopia and Indonesia and it'll work out pretty decently.

I'm not lying, I do not rule out the possibility. If you discard you do not know the scenery of the country.

If politicians approve this law they will give a political blow in the country. Do politicians serve the people, the population signs an anti-corruption measure and then turns to corruption?

It is in the Constitution of the country that the Armed Forces can intervene.

I'm not lying, I do not rule out the possibility. If you discard you do not know the scenery of the country.

If politicians approve this law they will give a political blow in the country. Do politicians serve the people, the population signs an anti-corruption measure and then turns to corruption?

It is in the Constitution of the country that the Armed Forces can intervene.

>mfw all my trap cards are working

>ordem
>progresso

Literalmente ninguém se importa. Vai se foder macaco de favela

Me mama, filha da puta.

Boa resposta, foda retardado

With all due respect Thailand isn't as relevant a country as Brazil and it's politics are even less understood by outsiders. Memes aside there's different expectations.

All my cards are a different set

Thailand's politics are based on military coups and how the King react to them.

If a military coup happens, it will be beneficial for Brazilians. The Brazilian military is in favor of the country, they will never receive orders to go against the Brazilian people.

Congress needs to be closed.

The military coup should have happened already. We will wait for the vote of the anti-corruption measure now, if approved the politicians will give a coup in the country.

It is dawn in Brazil and pro-government commentators and journalists are doing several reports on the 1964 military coup in Brazil. (because the recordings of the Temer)

example: noblat.oglobo.globo.com/artigos/noticia/2016/11/valentoes-e-corrupcoes.html

>If a military coup happens, it will be beneficial for Brazilians.
Errr...I...

I was working, the company laid off 200 employees

I am at home doing nothing

wher wer u when user lost job?
I was sat at hom jerkin of to ladyboys when user posts
'job is gone'
'no'
And you?

Can I become a refugee in Germany if that happens?

Eu servi á marinha logo terei tratamento privilegiado após o golpe militar c-correto? Falando serio não tem nem perigo, as forças armadas desse país é um piada qualquer um quer serviu essa porra sabe muito bem.

Essa Lava Jato ta mt forte, cara. Deve ter algum interesse nacional ou internacional bem forte para que ela avance

Ela n teve mt interferencia até agr pq? Pq sempre soltam gravações de políticos ligados ao governo? Tão tentando derrubar o Congresso, cara

Um Ministro do STF já disse numa entrevista que tem uma facção se organizando pra derrubar o establishment atual. Parece viagem, mas acho que pode ser verdade.

Lava Jato n ia avançar tanto assim sem proteção de algum grupo influente

youtube.com/watch?v=oCVqMXWmB2Q