The UK isnt as bad but why are Anglos so autistic?

The UK isnt as bad but why are Anglos so autistic?
Its legit concerning, does the government dump some stuff into your vaccines or why is it exploding?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we aren't harvesting nearly enough Aryan souls to make anti-autism medicine

This does not take over and under diagnosing into account.

Its okay autistic sven, you cant understand complicated graphics, go back to your toys.

Anglo degrees are worthless and largely attained by a system where results are based on emotions rather than common sense, so we end up with doctors who think every child with the slightest whiff of eccentricity must fit rigidly in a predetermined condition and should be heavily medicated.
Heavily medicated or needlessly coddled "special" children then often develop poor social skills to the extent that they might as well be autistic anyway

Maybe whiteness causes autism.

They haven't consumed enough aryans blood.

No it doesn't. There's from 1.5m to 2.5m autists living in Brazil today.

Why would you use raw numbers instead of a percentage? It's obviously not comparable, Americas population is 40 times that of Israels

wow, Canada is superautistic per capita

You should roughly know the population of these countries and be able to calculate a rough per capita in the head.
For example canada is a quarter of our population but way more than twice the number of our autists.

but the graphic makes it look like total population is not being taken into account

We're pretty low compared to the others, this country is very Normie

Sven has done nothing wrong, your graphic is absolute ass

What are the numbers per capita?

Wtf? i hate ozzies now
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html

Part of what drives up US stats will be the system where, without diagnosis, you can't get sessions on insurance. So, a doctor will diagnose autism in a child and use further, insurance-funded, sessions to find out what is actually going on. There is purposeful misdiagnosis going on.

Lobbies and mafias of pharmaceuticals, doctors, fda, government of usa and banks did this

There we are.
I swear, this country has all mainstream third world problems as well as all mainstream first world problems.

Ofcourse it matters, just calculate it yourself.

autist

If I had it my way the numbers would be 0 autists because they'd all be rounded up and shot along with their liberal parents that enable this kind of bullshit. Autism is degenerate pure and simple. It is a product of liberalism and it can't be cured.

Trump has gone easy on autists for now but one day that will all change all you degenerate fucks better watch out.

Utah is the most autistic state

I had other artistic friends to be with

If Sup Forums is anything to go by autistic NEETs make up a pretty large chuck of his voter base

>borat makes joke about locking retards up in cages
>everyone knows it's joke, people from glorious kazakstan do not do such things
>it would be barbaric

ironic post

Did you know that many people with autism has a higher IQ and the way their minds process slective information potentially makes them brillian at some specific science fields?

You are basically a dumb redneck wishing your country go back to the stone age