Australian Women's NT beaten 7-0 by Under-15s boy side

stuff.co.nz/sport/football/world-game/80405759/australian-womens-football-team-thumped-70-by-newcastle-under15-boys-team

Pretty embarrassing desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6Bb3MeiM4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this isn't news anymore

they're shit

Yeah, but I didn't think they were that shit

They aren't even a 15 year old all-star team of Australia. Just the youth team of an A-league club.

LGTSS:
>women

At least women's football gives us funny webms:

I watched the game live. It was horrendous even for women's football

>that girl super-sliding across the frame as the ball is already over the line

white vs white jerseys
>who cares

Dat crowd reaction though.

Well no shit if they didn't pick based, elite and muscular Ellyse

WE DEMAND EQUAL PAY!
WHY SHOULDN'T WOMEN GET PAID EQUAL FOR THE SAME JOB!?
>the same

there career went down undah

is that the one that plays cricket as well?

Yeah that's why they don't pick her, they're super salty that she'd rather play a meaningless bilateral pyjama cricket game than play the women's domestic football final

>there

What's going on in here?

@AnnaHarrington 2 hours ago
>@el_wordsmythio @BenCuzzupe @VinceRugari haha it's alright, i don't tend to take much notice of people who read into these scratch matches

top lel

GOATcastle Jets on Nobel Prize watch

This is a foreshadowing of Handsome and Intelligent Scott Millers endgame

Kek I bet an Sup Forums team would trounce these whores and the goalie and a striker would be fatties.

>watched the game live

The women literally don't care about this "spoort" because no one in Australia except wogs cares about povertydive so the result is basically invalid

fuck me i feel sorry for the ref

only the shorts and socks really distinguish the teams

I hope none of the spectators spent any dollarydoos to see this shit

>australian women

Played a university cup game yesterday in 7 a side footy with all the sports teams and women's football uni team 1sts didn't score a single goal in 6 matches against male teams like squash, women are shit at footy

>Australia lose to USA at Women's World Cup, still claim to be better than USA

>Women """"""sport"""""""

this never fails to make me laugh, mostly the guys leaving in the background

>Slowvakians

if these women had equal pay they would play to their full, world-beating potential

you shitlords are too misogynistic to see

>you will never be a 15y old boy intenionally touching the womens NT during a footy and blowing them the fuck out

>Implying the Aussie men are any better
>One season
>15 minutes of bloopers
youtube.com/watch?v=F6Bb3MeiM4I

>Denmark
>pastry eating

they also enjoy coca cola tuborg

/r/ the story of the male tennis player who beat both Williams sisters in the same afternoon while drunk

these are the same women who want to be paid the same as the men's

>divegrass

What a joke """"sport""""

Serena would wipe the floor with a 15-year-old.

>implying i smile at people on the street

>male tennis player who beat both Williams sisters in the same afternoon while drunk

literally google that. its Karsten Braasch

I don't get it

An A-League U15 side too. The A-league itself is a shit standard so imagine a U15 A league side.

I think we should should keep moving down the age groups until we find one where women are competitive. When they lose an U12s boys team, just dissolve women's football entirely

Why would we get rid of women's football when it makes just as much money as men's?

But 4 goals came from corner kicks, how are they supposed to defend them against lil AusGODS who are all at least 6"tall.

Only in America.

Do Aussies shitpost each other in the crowd at sports gsmes?

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[33] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager."[34] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[35] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[36] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance." He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun."[37] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

Why do youth teams even accept these matches?

>aged 17 and 16 respectively
This is the opposite scenario.

>after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers
lel
>500 and above, no chance
what a shitlord

Neither of these are true, cucks

Top lad.

The claim for equal pay would be valid IF the same number of women watched a sport on TV and went to games as men do, which they obviously don't.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES