>he fell for Sup Forums memes from flyover cucks

California

>a
>fucking
>bear

Neither is the U.P.

conneticut, apparently

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index

The whole region is basically the best place on earth to live but if you had to pick one state either Vermont or Maine.

Georgia

Utah

>amazing scenery
>pure mormon qts
>crime is basically nonexistent
>(mostly) great climate
>comfy as fuck

>best
New Hampshire or Washington
>worst
Mississippi
>most average
Illinois

Vermont. It's Canada but no gun control.

I would've picked New Hampshire. Maine's good, though.

The rest of the region? I can't stand it.

>quads
Confirmed

this
>recall of judges
>third party congressional redristicting
>direct votes on referendums
the only fault is its fucking hot, and the snowbirds are cancerous

Salt Lake City is fucking garbage though. All of the autists who hate Mormons, hipsters, progressive communist atheist attack helicopters... all of them in Utah live in Salt Lake City. SLC has the rudest people in the entire state. Their own newspaper readers voted St. George as the best city in Utah.

Commiefornia by a long shot

If you're not Mormon, Mormons won't even speak to you except to try to convert you
Plus all the girls have kids and husbands at age 20, so good luck finding a single one that will even touch you

>tfw my Grandpa live in a suburb of St George
feelsgoodman.png

Not entirely true, but good luck trying to leave the church.

>Not entirely true
which part isn't true you fucking piss ass?

First part is not true, you're probably from California or something, set off big red flags, that's why they wouldn't speak to you.

>st george
isnt it basically just expansion of las vegas

Mormons can indeed talk to gentiles on secular stuff.

I'm from Arizona
they will talk you yes, but you definitely have no romantic chance with any of them if you're not mormon

Illinois is pretty good

FPBP

Oregon, we have video gamu.

o r e g o n

this

Obvious California:
>cultural center of the world
>liberal laws
>legalized weed
>great climate
>tons of jobs
>LA has bug Russian diaspora, our immigrants in USA live mostly in NY and LA

Maine

Russian posters are the best.

It's definitely not Indiana I can tell you that much right now.

The blue one.

This

2nd most spoken language in Portland is Russian (only major city in which it isn't Spanish of French)

Я люблyю жить в Пopтлaндe. Mы тoжe мoжeм ecть кyхнию pyccкaю хopoшaю!

Rate my russian I'm learning it right now in university. Just finished 1st semester of it.

This so fucking hard, what a god-forsaken state

Sounds like SLC is a great place to live. Idk what a person you should be to like a n extremely backward totalitarian sect.

oh yeah i forgort. meant to say aнд

State of despair!

и

Texas or Arizona.

ALL STATES REPORT IN

NYS BORN AND RAISED

>cultural center of the world
Objectively false, California is not the center of US culture it merelt holds the most major platform for propogating it. Ignoring the fact that there is a shitton of regionalism and regional culture, California is not the center of American culture regardless

>liberal laws
What did he mean by this

>legalized weed
Its not special and there are better states that legalized it, for example every state it borders has fully legalized it and a shitton of states have it medically legal.

>great climate
Considering the state is so big it has a climate of every flavor I can't technically disagree with you here

>tons of jobs
Yeah so many that they have the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the country. If being a code monkey in someone's basement is your idea of a job then yes.

>our immigrants in USA live mostly in NY and LA
There aren't exceptional amounts of Russian-Americans outside of NY and the states in the NYC Metro area.

Aka go back to the gulag you dumb Ruskie

You can't into cases, dude.
Also Portland is a meme, it's just a small town with few Russians there. If all others are English speakers, small group of Russians would make Russian a second spoken language.

I live south of LA.
Literally never seen a Russian guy. Just one exchange student.

And yeah, if Calexit gets on the ballot, I'm going to vote for it and fuck right out of this shithole since I got a job lined up out of state.

>liberal laws
I don't know why you want this. Why would anyone want this?

>great climate
It's great if you're here a few months out of the year. But then you realize that it only rains once a month on average, if at all, and then it's terrible.

>tons of jobs
I will give you that.

Canada

Vermont, Montana

>tfw from NY, wecould have been great if not for fucking demorats taxing us to death

чтo ты гoвopишь? мoи хopoшыe.

erm. B библиoтeкe, я хoчy дeлaть книгy мaмe. У мeня нeт мaшинy.

still don't know instrumental sorry.

Portland is literally a meme in our internet.
Russian Portland christian radio etc

>nothing but yankees and left coasters
Feels good being masterrace here.

Do american have regional emotion?

>the South

Yeah, not as much as national identity, but there's still a bit of regionalism.

I mean regionalism

THIS

Massachusetts is objectively the best state.

>liberal
>but not so batshit liberal that you can't buy guns and go hunting
>relatively easy access to several large cities such as Boston and New York
>home to a number of prestigious universities
>can go to the beach in the summer
>more historical than California and the Pacific Northwest
>/comfy/ mountains in Western Mass and /comfy/ mountains just a few hours away in Vermont and New Hampshire
>good lobsters and seafood

Otherwise I'd pick Commiefornia. Qt like Massachusetts but warm year-round and with more taco trailers and Latinas. I guess California is probably better.

What the fuck are you on? I'm from Michigan. I love the UP, but it's a barren wasteland for over half the year. There's like a month-long window of pleasant weather between April and May and then another from October until November when you can go outside without getting snowed on or murdered by black flies.

>being proud of losing
i'll never understand southern logic

South dakota obviously

the best

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Florida, but only South Florida

There is none, because everyone will insist their state is the best despite how shit it probably is. Particularly if they're from a state in-between the coasts.

That being said, I like Arizona. I've lived in 5 states, and I've enjoyed living in Arizona the most.

Colorado

Florida

>if Calexit gets on the ballot
What difference would that make. States can't leave. Ever. No exceptions.

>people ITT calling redneck shitholes good states

CA and NY

The most mediocre tbqh

t. Ohio native
Spic or white trash detected

The white trash and rednecks are in the North.

It happens all the time, in real life non Americans only think about California, New York and Florida.

>чтo ты гoвopишь? мoи хopoшыe
They are not, dude.
>I don't know why you want this. Why would anyone want this?
>implying going to prison is good

Beach people are all trash

>south lost war
>north lost culture and died to free niggers
Who really lost, user? The South will still be here after the union falls apart.

>Who really lost, user? The South
well you answered your own question right after asking it user

This. Idk why would anyone go to the Midwest, Deep South and other places like that. Well, I know a guy who moved to US to New Orleans (J1 visa, than overstayed it) but he just has a friend there and he is working for him.

>implying Blacks up here don't keep to themselves in concentrated packets of cities

Those are the Rolex states. New England has the Patek Philippe states. Only the people who know their shit know about Vermont.

>blacks only own the most populous areas of the North

>own
Quaint notion, that

But don't they? You never see Nigger Lives Matter in the South. It's always in Yankee shitholes or known transplant cities.

New Hampshire, Vermont, or Maine
Or surrounding areas kinda
I think it has a lot to do with local goverment and community politics being really prevalent. Also fairly liberal and has beautiful seasons.

>north lost culture
Do you imply American culture is based on a southern culture? It's retarded, I would say modern American culture stems from West Coast and NYC with Hollywood, rock and hip hop, etc. All your good literature based mostly on coastal areas (Melville, Draiser, Mark Twen, Bradbury, Hunter Thompson, beatnicks). Jack London is the only exception and he was not from the south too.

Most of the Government in Chicago is white, and our only Black Mayor was in the 1980s.

Mark Twain was from the South and Hunter S Thompson was from Louisville but was most prominent in California, but you have a point.

There are good places all over. Anyone who isn't concerned with status and just wants a particular lifestyle has lots of options here. Relevance is a meme.
The New England = white nationalist paradise meme is retarded. It's antithetical to the longtime culture of the region.
>being poor enough that race matters
The black and Asian folks in my town are nice. The whole combined 2% of 'em.

"American" culture has been jewish for quite some time. Do mind your ignorance, slavshit.

Someone sounds jealous of our great weather and beaches. Stay landlocked pleb

Alaska master race you meme continguous faggots can fuck off.

>The New England = white nationalist paradise meme is retarded. It's antithetical to the longtime culture of the region.
Ok whatever. It's quality of life is off the chart.