The queen of Sup Forums is about to do it again

The queen of Sup Forums is about to do it again

>queen of Sup Forums

>expect a new album next year
>it's actually coming next month

HYPE

Gaga peaked with the Fame Monster EP thing and has been chasing that ever since.

>queen of moo

nigga pls

that isn't the queen
THIS is the queen

What's that? Put out another derivative shit album that will push her further into irrellevancy?

shrek is sexier 2bh

More excited about the collaborations and guest artists in the album than her music itself

this isn't like that jazz shit, it's her actual new album with some songs in collaboration with red one and maybe a duo with florence welch

artpop*

Fartflop sucked

Despite that embarrassing "my artpop could mean anything" line, the title track is one of the best songs she's made imo

Popular music peaked with the Fame Monster EP*

She's coming

hahahaha. fartflop. hahahah.

>her duo with Florence is actually confirmed

there are plenty of excellent songs on artpop. but i dont get when you say that lines is embarrasing?

Mark Ronson, Josh Homme, Beck, Florecne Welsh, Elton John, RedOne, Kevin Parker, Blood Pop, Father John Misty are the collaborators. The standart edition has only 11 tracks, I hope she finally leaned to edit herself, based on the overall aesthetic.
Lady Gaga still doesn't have a bad album, both Born This Was and ARTPOP are overproduced and all over the place, but are very good, I hope she will remaster the shit out of them durning anniversary reissues.

kill yourself

So she dropped the whole eccentric shtick?

Lol actually I tried and failed

/thread