Someone posts a thread about Kitty Pryde

>Someone posts a thread about Kitty Pryde
>"damn she doesnt look as good as she used to age is a bitch" "Kitty Pryde is at that point all women reach in their late 20s/early 30s when they start realizing that no one values them for anything other than her age"
>I look at her Wiki page
>Kitty Pryde's 23.
>Björk is 50 and people on this board/music lovers in general obsess over her

When are we going to retire this "misogyny is cool loOOL" meme? It's pathetic and insecurity-fueled, and is only a detriment for anyone who comes on this board trying to have an actual reasonable conversation about anything.

DISCLAIMER: I don't like Kitty Pryde's music

kitty pryde is a shitty rapper who sucks off producers to get anywhere
DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE MENTION BJORK NEAR HER
OKAY LOSER

>When are we going to retire this "misogyny is cool loOOL" meme? It's pathetic and insecurity-fueled, and is only a detriment for anyone who comes on this board trying to have an actual reasonable conversation about anything.
careful, you'll be called a cuck if literally any of your opinions differ from the hivemind

Kitty more like shitty xd

we have daily grimes and st vincent threads
we don't like shitty artist period

>we don't like shitty artist period
then why do we have daily grimes and st vincent threads?

You stopped having any credibility after you started complaining about your soggy knees.

What's misogynistic about anything they said?

patrican artist

THe point was literally that
>"Kitty Pryde is at that point all women reach in their late 20s/early 30s when they start realizing that no one values them for anything other than her age"
is a retarded idea that's proven wrong when you look at how much people love Björk, I agree with you and already said that I don't like Kitty Pryde.

Exception makes the rule.

Yeah but where do they imply they hate women, you buzzword fiend?

Word on the street is her cunt is extremely fucked up and stinky. Disgusting vagina. Shitpuss.

She's got a lewd webcam video floating around so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

is she an addict?

My boy Nick told me this dingy broad has the most disgusting twat you've ever smelled in your goddamn life.

Shut up

Most Americans are.

I like her but it seems like she is depending on other people to help her make it rather than actually having talent herself.

type of bitch whose pussy smells like an ashtray

That's generally what women do.

She tweeted this just a couple days ago

"including in my zine a comprehensive list of every man who fucked up my record throughout the process of making it. it's a long list"

at this point she is just blaming other people f

cuck

>Every man
>Man
You mean women weren't producing her album as well? Kitty Prude is a misogynist!
Extremely lazy and soon to be dated sounding "satire" aside, what a cunty, shaming thing to do in general.

How am I using buzzwords? Everything about that notion is misogynistic. People who feel that way (incl. you, from the sound of it) are far better-suited for boards like Sup Forums and /r9k/ than for a board designed for discussions about music and music culture. Same goes for the racists here, I mean besides that fact that if you're a racist and you listen to hip-hop or rap or rock or anything derived from rock you're just being a hypocrite and a fucktard anyway.

you just typed nothing but buzzwords
look I get it you're bored
but work on the bait better
made it too easy with name dropping hip hop

>How am I using buzzwords?
>Brings up racism out of nowhere
>Go back to Sup Forums meme
>Assumes his argument is self-evident
If he's trolling this is actually pretty funny. Kitty started out as Tumblr incarnate though so I wouldn't put this type of pretentious accusative bull past a random fan of hers.

Oh wait he said he doesn't like Kitty Pryde nvm about saying he's a fan

i have a few of her albums and i generally like them but its not in heavy rotation. she is and always will be hot tho so idk what yall talkin about on that front

Saying anything bad about women is misogynistic if you're a men.

Yeah I haven't seen any of that with kitty pryde, but the marina posting in that vein has gotten way out of hand

It's really perverse

>hivemind
>Sup Forums
There are literally threads that pop up all the time, usually at the same time, that say either they hate an artist or love an artist and there are tons of differing opinions.

>implying the marinaposters don't secretly love her
The opposite of love is apathy

She's literally cucking her nu-male husband right now as we speak.

I suppose

When has anyone said this?

Also anyone else catch her friend flashing on her snapchat? Britty neat. Also I feel bad for anyone who Kickstarted her "album" (coke habit).

Nice nudes though.

People value Bjork for more than her appearance though.
Kitty hasn't made any good music so all anyone could praise her for were her looks

I think she is hot, a little too much. Her music is okay, especially when she does the dream poppy stuff with sang vocals instead of rap. I did donate towards the album which is like over a year late now, I think. Was kind of wanting the reward, which was all her stuff on CD.

She is my music waifu even if I don't care much about her music. Am I autistic or a cuck? Or am I no better than the Bjork/Vincent fan boys?

>She's got a lewd webcam video floating around so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
careful, that's cp

How do you know? I thought she was of age in it. It wasn't good anyway she was just acting like a dumb slut in it.

I believe it was proven she was of age, so you're good if you have it, and lucky, I can't find it anywhere.

People like Bjork because her music actually has some artistic value. Kitty Pryde is a literal fleshlight