Sup Forums, what headphones would you recommend? I'm looking for somewhat affordable (<$100 would be optimal)...

Sup Forums, what headphones would you recommend? I'm looking for somewhat affordable (

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lPX5b9m7ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now I'm hungry. Thanks, OP.

I've had the same pair of Sennheiser CX 3.00 earbuds for 3 years now. I'm not into headphones, but these are the best earbuds I've ever used.
They're about $40

No problem.

I personally really dislike earbuds. They hurt my ears really quickly and I can hear everything around me unless I turn them all the way up. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

>I can hear everything around me unless I turn them all the way up
They are so good at noise cancelling I use them while shooting my AR t b h

Oh shit, that's really surprising. I guess I've just never really used good earbuds.

Give em a try m88
>my friends call themselves "audiophiles"
>they still use white apple earbuds

Yeah, since my good headphones busted, Apple Earbuds are all I have. I'll consider them, but I still think I'd prefer over-ear headphones.

sennheiser 558 is just over $100

I'll check them out, thanks.

Sup Forums

Although overpriced, Beats by dre are honestly good quality. I literally found mine in the trash, brand new, not even joking lol. They are only worth getting if you can get them for

Bait
Akg k240's

fuck i want pizza rolls now

Daily reminder that if you're not using a good quality dac-amp-headphone set up you're not actually listening to music.

These are like 80 bux, amazing for the price.

mx50s are worth it, build quality is way better

OP my man, go to Sup Forums, these shits here arent going to know these things. theres usually a /hpg/ going on

youtube.com/watch?v=2lPX5b9m7ro

I've gone through three expensive Sennheisers, didn't want to wait for the fourth replacements to ship and bought some cheapass JVCs from the store, and guess what? They sound just as good.

The most based headphones in existence.

>

The HD 280 pros were the ones I was going to recommend to you. How did they stop working? I've had mine for well over a year.

Buzzing sound in one ear for a long time, then the sound eventually just cut out entirely.

This

this.

actually wearing mine right now they're really comfortable

Plattan ADV Wireless headphones by urbanears. They've got great battery life. Swipe pad on the right ear, and are extremely comfortable. Only 100 bucks. Only downside is that they only ship from Stockholm so you gotta wait a bit to get em