/éire/

Matthew Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/politics/poland-recognises-unique-position-of-ireland-on-brexit-1.2881162
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Móra na maidine daoibh buachaillí

Went to Mass this morning lads. Was alright like, don't feel any more devout

Might take a ride down the river today. On a German boat nonetheless.

who?

religion Is silly

most irish catholics area just anglican in all but name

Heresy

Honestly i think it's just that my priest has no charisma at all. If he showed a bit of passion I'd be hooked

me

nice trips btw

maidin mhaith

So apparently RTE are scrapping their production of children's TV shows. Bit sad imho.

nobody's watching them tbf, I'm sure they're a bit shite compared to American ones anyway

Jaysus..It's colder than a nuns cunt today boys

Perfect kind of cold desu, the air is still as fuck and theres no snow beating you in the face. Comfiest morning walk I've ever had

Yeah, it's a bit shite, bring back bosco and wanderly wagon, that's what I say

They should get the guy who made Song of the Sea to do something for TV.

Aye, still though I think we should have it even if it's only symbolic. Sure kids probably don't watch TV traditionally anymore, just Netflix and YouTube.

Ah yeah, it's fresh and all just not great for making rollies at the bus stop

>rolling with cold hands
Eternally frustrating
Buy a pair of fingerless gloves sure

money'd be better gone into making some non-shite TV shows as Gaeilge imo

when will we sterilize the travellers lads

There's no need. They have high suicide rates and inbreeding kills the rest off early.

Just strip them naked, pump them full of steroids and use them as shock troops in the next Holy War desu, keep our traditions alive

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today I'm going to be reviewing the Irish general on the international board of Sup Forums. This genral has been a huge influence on Sup Forums, and few people know of it's meme pedigree, so lets get right into it.

Hello ladies and gentlemen. This is the second in a series of two posts that review the Irish general on the international board of Sup Forums.org. If you haven't seen the previous post, I reccomend you read that before continuing with this one. There will also be major spoilers in this review, so be sure to lurk eire for a few months before watching the series.

>eire

>fada autists

hmmm let me guess... middle class wanker, eh?

Working class bum fiddler actually

Bit gay

Don't reply to me

But naw seriously, if you don't put the fada in you my aswell use a completely different letter since it spells a completely different word

Mornin' lads.

Is Black Friday still in the process of becoming a thing back home? No sign of it over here.

Hopefully not, but I haven't checked.

>PSG season 2

Even if it is season 2, Gainax lost a lot of the PSG staff to Trigger and other studios. It would almost be impossible for a season 2 to create what season 1 achieved.

I just search ire to get here anyway.

Looks shite. I could achieve what they achieved with 5 minutes on the bog.

Do Gainax even make anything anymore?

Seems like all they do these days is shit out Eva merchandise.

>PSG's art style was designed to emulate Western animation

>Do Gainax even make anything anymore?
They made that Subaru anime that came a bit of a cult hit. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything else from recent years though.

>PSG's art style was designed to emulate Western animation
And trannies try to emulate women, doesn't stop my shits from looking better than them.

>tfw no average irish gf

sersh'd make a good traveller

irishtimes.com/news/politics/poland-recognises-unique-position-of-ireland-on-brexit-1.2881162

thanks polend

it's just butthurt and them trying to piss off the UK

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

2/10 edition

poor OP, awful photo.

lads whats the best way to get a gf who watches anime

Dustin did nothing wrong.

In all seriousness, there should be an embargo placed on foreign children's TV programs. The neighbour's children developed RP-esque accents from watching Peppa Pig.
Teaching them Dublinese wouldn't be much better, but it would be better if they can't just embargo all non-Gaeilge children's programmes for the "electronic nanny".

Just fell down the stairs lads. Ask me anything.

Bounced the gfs head off the ground again lads

come post your qt accents pls

What's going on here?

kidnap a young cosplayer at eritakon and keep her in your basement

gobdaw

throwing on some sausages lads

IM COMING BACK FOR DUBLIN

TONIGHT WE DINE IN VALHALLA

*blocks your path*

we've dealt with your kind before

>Oldie dies leaving several adult heirs
>"Fucking viking's fault Ireland din't unite, reeeeeee"

*teleports behind you*

it's that his two best and first sons died in battle leaving his 3rd eldest and worst son to rule

also it made us easy pickins for the english to sweep in

when Sweden sends their people its not sending its best.

well the hope was that Ború might've centralized shit a bit but it probably wouldn't have happend anyway since there were hundreds of kings warring against each other and ye'd have to be a real hard man to hammer any proper High Kangdom together
the English had the "benefit" of only having a few Kingdoms eventually whittled down to main ones like Northumbria, Mercia, Wessex, East Anglia and the like, then these were shaved down to Wessex becuase of the Scandis who get fucked eventually and leave England as a single kingdom
I reckon the problem with Ireland was that Viking raids weren't as hot and heavy as they were over in England so there wasn't as much of people with a common culture and background uniting against the foreign foe or being pressed into a corner

maybe
I dont know much about ancient irish history, all I've ever learned about is modern history

I wish Sweden sent more people to Antrim if they look like that.

but it's the most interesting sort

muh troubles and muh rising get tiring

As do I, brother. We need as many protestant teutons colonising the emerald isle as possible

>tfw no FTL travel

>polish government trying to make us teach polish in schools
not a fan of this lowkey colonisation the poles are commiting

Enda interview on Sky News at 7pm lads.

Hopefully it'll be a call to arms for all able-bodied Irishmen to reclaim the North

>Brits caring about Irish parliament

What about?

Brexit of course.

100% Irish blood runs through my veins

brother has the who'er over AGAIN

If you looked like that, why would you ever take your shirt off on camera?

>that image
this is a worksafe board

Why do Irish """nationalists""" love Pakis so much?

Serious question

>

>muh oppression
>muh IRA/PLO collaboration

>all these English accents in the new Star Wars

Does it seem to anyone else that they choose the ugliest, most "negrified", garbled no-name housing-estate city accent for "heroes", and only use the RP for Romans and Roman-influenced bad guys?
The "oi bruv da fo-wus i' strong wiv ya" accent didn't seem to exist in anything made before the 2000s, but now there's nothing but in the media. Same with that "vocal fry" north-west American accent.

is there a new one?
probably won't be watching it

A lot of people have been fooled to believe the situation with Palestine and Israel is the same as with Ireland and Britain. Even Orangemen believe this meme and display the Israeli flag in "solidarity"

There's to be a new one every year for the foreseeable future

The Director(?) of Rogue One explicitly said that The Empire in Star Wars is a "white supremacist" organisation and that the resistance is led by "strong women and people of colour".

it's similar to the extent that it's a 'foreign' people encroaching on the 'native' people of the land and it all has British involvement and shitty border drawing involved but there's too much going on under that surface that people outside don't know about which usually leads to rash assumptions on both the 6 counties and Israel/Palestine

>vague historical similarities
"OMG GUYS, THE PALESTINIANS ARE JUST LIKE US! We have to support them! And if you don't, you're a racist bigot!"

Finished Akame ga kill

Ich sollte mehr Deutsch sprechen, nur um den Nordie zu verärgern.

Stop speaking German, it is angering me.

>the kraut is back

It wasn't a particularly well-received anime. Like it was popular on Sup Forums while airing but in retrospect it was fairly generic with a dash of grimdark. Not sure why you're so infatuated with it, but each to their own.

What did you think of the finale?

Can you translate what this German boat is saying please?

Ich bin nie weggegangen.

Tut mir Leid ;)

Yes, I can.

Think I'm just a sucker for nobody is safe and they're all trying to murder eachother type shows. It was alright, didn't expect whatshisname to die, didn't expect the two jaegars to survive, the angel guy did literally nothing in the entire show, didn't expect the emperor to die either, starting the new era of peace with the execution of a child is a bit ironic but he probably deserved it.

They are all disgusting trotskyists, not nationalists. Sinn Fein cares more about some worthless MB member from Egypt than actual Irish citizens.

It has Vader in it so I might if it isn't the most terrible thing ever. TFA was a reasonbly enjoyable, watchable film, mostly due to the experience of watching the audience react to it as well, even if it was entirely forgettable on its own lack of merits.
Hopefully this one will be similarly enjoyable, and not a bore.

Meanwhile the two male characters are a half-Mexican and an Asian guy who's a blatant move to pander to China*, who are going to be a weaselly "rogue" and a characterless "magical negro" respectively, rather than any "male role model". Just as planned, of course.

*The money-grubbing half of Hollywood's hive-mind is going to "focus-group" everything in China from now on because it can get such a big return that would justify spending more on production, CGI, etc to get it to take off in "the west". Naturally, characters who look like people from Asia will be the most obvious step they take to get the Chinese to watch it. Add to that the active, vitriolic ideological opposition to putting white men in movies, and you might see a very strong shift towards movies having Asian sensibilities and casts.

someone reccomend a good film please

Seven Samurai