That kid thread

Keep it music related so i don't get banned
>that kid who only listened to country and rap
>that kid who called your music shit no matter what
>that kid who always snitched on the guy listening to music during class

>That kid who shows his favorite ""expermental"" artists to his friends like it's 2 girls 1 cup

>that kid who plays music from his phone

>that kid who literally wouldn't shut up about music and judged people on their opinions on music so he had no friends and is still a virgin in high school but pretends to be 18 so he can talk with a bunch of underage edgelords on a shitty faux-hipster forum

(you)

I play music on my phone...
But I usually wear headphones, and i don't have a way to download anything to my iPod atm

>that kid who sat alone during break listening to hipster indie folk and avant-garde metal

I was that kid.

>that kid who took Sup Forums seriously

>that kid who hated blacks but only listened to rap/hip-hop

nobody fucking cares

>that kid who wastes his time on underrage losers

I meant without headphones, through the speaker

>that kid who browses Sup Forums in school during class

>that kid who listens to music during a party

>That kid who wore tons of black clothes and broadcasted himself as a hardcore metalhead
>The hardest """"metal"""" he listened to was Korn

Cody, you're still a bitch-ass nigga

Ohhhhhh.
Those guys are bad guys.

you cared enough to reply

>That kid who would play drums on every hard surface and tap his feet really loudly, even during tests/exams

That was my friend. I can't count how many times people told him to stop. I swear he was autistic

>That one kid who wore headphones but his volume was so high that you could hear what he was listening to from the other end of an empty hallway

I'm at uni right now and there's like 7 pale guys who move in a squad who are just like this.

Should I be scared that they're going to shoot up this place or something?

> that kid who wore the Sublime shirts but asked what song was playing when Sublime was being played

Wasn't this just 2000's culture though? Also with Slipknot shirts and the metal ball necklaces and shit

Nah.

Just try and stay away from them.

Hayden

>the kid that only listened to music from viral videos
>the kid that only listened to comedy music
>the kid that only listened to songs about Minecraft

Lmao I knew a skinhead looking kid like this

And they dont listen to newer rap/hip-hop either...it's all old school shit

>that kid that walked around everywhere with his acoustic guitar
>he could actually play it pretty alright

Funny you mention that. The guy I knew refused to listen to just about anything post-90's.

>those kids who only listened to bro-country

>that kid that added music from Naruto to his presentations

>the kid that walked around with the ukelele
>the theatre girl that walked around singing by herself

the chubby (not even cute chubby) theatre girl who played her ukelele so loud it was audible through the walls

>Sup Forums
what a meme

I knew a dude like this.
utter pleb.

>that kid who commited mass murder at school

>the kid who imagined committing mass murder at his school while his favorite song was playing

>That kid who imagined playing his favorite song in front of hundreds of people at the talent show, blowing the crowd away, and then becoming that cool but elusive kid that everyone knew

>that girl who wore a Led Zeppelin shirt to school and then admitted to not listening to them when confronted by the based business teacher

forgot to put a funny picture

>that normie kid who listens to mainstream except rap, but "likes music that has meaning and talks about real stuff"

Why you gotta say that

>the guy that pictured singing a duet with the girl that he liked

>that Kid A

>that black kid that plays music from his beats pill during lunch and in the hallways

>>that kid that walked around everywhere with his acoustic guitar
>he could only play wonderwall
>that's all he fucking played
>day and night

I still sometimes do this and it makes me feel like such an autist.

Except it'll be me playing at a house show at my uni, despite having graduated 2 years ago

>that kid who is 21 years old and is still into metal

>That girl who had a Pink Floyd shirt with the Dark Side of the Moon cover on it
>She didn't even know what the album's title was, she just called it "the album with the triangle on it"

>that fucking spic who drives his 'custom' (i.e. cut-muffler and tinted windows) car through the city blasting his shitty cuban pop

>that kid who listens to shoegaze and noise pop during the recess
>that kid who browses Sup Forums in class
>that kid who listens to depressive dream pop while he does his psysics work in class
>that kid who walks talking with his classmates while he listens to music in one ear
>that kid who wanted to play a song in front of school but too shy to do that shit

That kid was me ;__;

heh, nice

>that kid who imagined beating the shit out of his bully with his headphones in whilst his favourite song was playing

dats me

Ian?

>that kid who loves smells like teen spirit by nirvana

i achieved this in front of the whole school, but she sucked at singing so i moved on

damn...

SMACK MY BITCH UP

I would wear cargo shorts in high school but I never used a belt because I'm a fucking rebel

>>>that kid that walked around everywhere with his acoustic guitar
>>he could only play wonderwall
>>that's all he fucking played
>>day and night

literally this except here comes the sun

>that kid who played some death metal in his good, god fearing christian school's talent show
I was occasionally edgy

R-rumpel?

Matt?

We had this kid in the music program who only played wonderwall for a few years then learned Say it Ain't So. He never went to any of his classes and would just walk into classrooms playing his guitar or trying to make some snide quip or some shit and ALWAYS got BTFO by the teachers. He never learned, and never strove to be any better, so that quickly his iota of musical talent was surpassed by music kids who actually did their fucking work. From what I hear, when he was a senior he was a real douchebag and pushed drugs onto freshmen girls. After he graduated he applied for music school, got dunked because he never showed up to his interviews, and now lives as a NEET, probably in a state of near-constant high off his parent's money.

I do this when I don't have headphones but I lower the volume til it's almost muted then hold it to my ear so I don't disturb others.

Holy shit, I'm the guy who initially posted but your Wonderwall-guy is nearly exactly the same as mine.
It may be possible that we went to the same school, but from what I hear there's thousands of these guys who share the same life story.

On the off-chance, his initials were N D and he had a beard reminiscent of pubic hair for most of his high school career.

>That kid who play his guitar/bass in front of the mirror doing his best poses and moves imagining he is playing on stage in front of a crowd of people

I am and always will be that kid

>That kid who could only play the opening riffs to Smoke on the Water and would do it every single day after school and at least two girls would automatically flock to him

>that kid who was actually good at guitar but still didn't get girls
;-;

>that kid who was autistically obsessed with the beatles in highschool and spent class writing down the lyrics to every beatles song in order of release all day every day
>tfw this was me
>tfw grew out of beatles phase by 10th grade but everyone still knew me as the beatles kid until i graduated

at least i moved on to more patrician obsessions like animal collective

>That white kid at your upper middle class, predominantly white school who tried to be a "socially conscious" rapper

Great seeing you again, Mike!

I know a guy named Cody who fits this exactly

ses

>That girl from who sang songs from musicals all the time but was a decent person otherwise so hating her was difficult
>The first kid in your school who got an iPod back when those were relevant and immediately got it taken away by a teacher because they wouldn't keep it in their fucking pocket
>The girl who wrote "MUSIC IS MY LIFE" on everything
>That token white rapper (Who actually wasn't bad, at my school at least)
>That kid who suddenly became the biggest classic rock fan immediately after smoking weed for the first time

>that theater girl was my GF and I miss her so fucking much ;_;

>he nonchalantly dodges the bully's punches while his hands are in his pockets
>knees the bully in the stomach
>flicks his nose with his thumb
>finishes the bully off with a strike to the back of his head
あなたはより多くを訓練する必要があります。

>that kid who became the biggest post rock and shoegaze fan after doing heroin for the first time. Me senpai

>that kid who basically cosplayed as jeff mangum everday in highschool
>I mean like wore christmas sweaters everyday even in the summer and had the same haircut as him
>played a cover of oh comely at the 11th grade talent show, came in second place even though it was cringy as fuck

all me btw it hurts to think about it

Holy shit dude, that was me too

did you say "semen"

people snitched on people for listening to music during tests? what the fuck

Same here senpai ;_;
Damn you, you fiends with your sexy bodies and dynamic and wonderfully eccentric personalities that left me for the dude down the hall without a second thought because you have that freedom of movement, because your stupid hot and have wonderful personalities.

yes. we had to submit the lyrics of our songs beforehand, and in that I changed semen to cement, but I said semen in the song. Nobody said anything about it so I guess no one noticed/cared

>that fat kid with long red hair who always wore baseball hats backwards and listened to almost nothing but Chance the Rapper

>that kid who was into "hard rock and metal"
>that kid who was actually into post-hardcore and screamo
>that kid who would post FB statuses about Warped Tour and how he wishes he could go

i know he's a good kid but FUCK him

>I freaking hate watermelon!
>The texture is that of sand
>It's not even good
>I can't stand it!
>You, know, why haven't we banned watermelon?
>RIGHT
>Ban watermelon, drugs, and alcohol

>Haha, alright cya later bro

Her body was out of this world, and she was crazy in bed. She also had a wonderful personality and great taste in music and film. But I fucked it up with my drug addiction, why am I such a fuck up yo? :(

Someone really needs to beat you up.

>be early 2010s
>school has a monthly talent show thing

>enter rock group with (whitewashed) black frontman
>play Killing in the Name by RATM
>FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME x10
>auditorium is right next to the office
>they heard it all

very based, since they could actually play
also this

>an overdue scene kid, his fat older brother, and some Flip come up
>play fucking American Idiot
>all the senior guys (myself included) go berserk off sheer nostalgia
>minor mosh pit ensues

???

she left you because you indulge in bee memes

me except not even classmates talked to me because they thought i was weird
still hurts mang ;__;

>that guy who was real into pop punk and metalcore in high school and would date 12 year olds

She's a bitch I want all women gassed.

Litterally me when I was listening to Iowa over and over and over.

>that gay kid who'd blast shit like jennifer lopez and shakira in computer class