Why is Sup Forums such what-have-you-done-for-me-lately retard circlejerk...

Why is Sup Forums such what-have-you-done-for-me-lately retard circlejerk? I mean people were already crowning Curry as the GOAT after just two, TWO elite seasons. He was a forgettable all star until 2014-2015.

It reminds me how everyone also said Andrew Luck is elite after having ONE great season and now after fucking up and getting hurt everyone is saying he's dogshit. Is it really so hard to maintain some perspective?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca1CYZBLW1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you. The media were crowning Curry.

We were waiting like howling monkeys for his downfall

>I mean people were already crowning Curry as the GOAT after just two, TWO elite seasons

only bandwagoning asians were

Why does it matter? It's not like you believe what people say about these athletes.

Anybody who actually watches basketball would remember that he has ankles made of paper and he has always been a meme chucker with above average handles. Kerr should get more credit for their success than anybody on that team.

>forgettable all star

he wasn't even an all star his first four seasons.
he wasn't mentioned on an MVP ballot until his 5th season, and he was 11th.

Lebron was an allstar every season and was 9th in MVP voting his first year out of high school.

Curry dickriders should just stop pretending to watch apehoop.

it's not just Sup Forums though, it's sports media in general

people are retarded like that.

people always want to buy into the next big thing, whether it be jordan speith or luck or harper or anthony davis.

no respect for longevity

This.
Sup Forums has been chomping at the bit to shout I told you so about Curry sucking.

Sup Forums has been calling curry a chucker meme all along.

Except, Sup Forums is on LeBron's established dick and have been shitting on Curry the whole time.

Most normalfags get all of their information from E$PN.

E$PN drives narratives simply for their click value.

Thus, the GS memeoirs became a living, breathing meme along with their meme "superstar" 3point chucker.

Now that the meme is dying, the new meme will be about how fucking otherworldly the OKC memes are.

Because it's not that the previous meme isn't as good as E$PN was selling, it's just that the new meme is even better!

That's not true, Sup Forums hated LeBron since it was created, even focusing on dumb tabloid shit like balding or who fucked his mom.

where do you get your info from?

>Except, Sup Forums is on LeBron's established dick
Thanks for letting us know that you never, ever visit Sup Forums. I almost valued your opinion but then I reread that bit and realized your opinion holds zero value and that you should kill yourself.

Sup Forums has ~30 threads with different variations of >LELBRON every time he loses.

If Sup Forums was around in the mid 90s we would shitpost about how Terell Davis is the GOAT to end all GOATS while Barry Sanders is a choking faggot.

Sports fans hate everyone and everything that's good

If you are a fan of a currently winning team, no matter how bad they were before, you are a bandwagoner

Any players who are taking over a league, people love to watch fail.

Yes, because we treat him like Brady and shitpost heavily for or against him whether he won or lost, but the non post game thread shitposts are Bron is great Curry is a meme.

Ignored basketball related anything until after Sup Forums had changed their mind.

I mean, you're right, but TD was great.

Also true. You either get thrown in with those riding the wave to feel superior or you hate everything associated with it.

TD was great but he was great for like what, four seasons? It doesn't compare to the overall body of work of Sanders, Payton, Smith, Brown etc.

He broke immediately after the second SB. He tried for 3 extra seasons but running for 2000 yds in 98 killed him.

This. Sup Forums doesn't really hate Curry for being a generally good father, husband, christian, and basketball player.

Sup Forums hates Curry's meme 3's, ref babying, and play style against fundamentals.

Also because everyone THINKS he's the hardworking david V Lebron the god gifted Goliath, but in reality Lebron was a kid who grew up in a poor family with a single mom and was told he couldn't play basketball because he wasn't growing tall enough.

But in REALITY curry is the god gifted one. He comes from a privilege. A DAD, A RICH DAD, A RICH DAD BALLER, A RICH DAD BALLER WHO SPECIALIZED IN SHOOTING 3'S, and he's so white that cop would shoot the white people around him a personal security guard and a "CYBER SURVEILLANCE NETWORK" to catch channers hoping he gets carrer ending injuries.
youtube.com/watch?v=ca1CYZBLW1E

I honestly consider TD one of the GOATs

I say one because Walter Payton exists

>Barry

He was okay. Too little.