I can dig it

n obama black too sheit

hes a rapist tho sooooo

In a perfect world

Biggie was better

tupac was a poser

kanye > tupac

tupac was gay

Whoever drew that is a good artist but I wouldn't want a rapper on the 100 dollar bill

I think it's funny how black people though of Obama as some savior that was going to do great things for the black race..and didn't. The whole "we president now" thing was fucking stupid.

I find it funny you're a fat piece of shit

it's almost as if urban poverty is a complex paradigm that involves many different overlapping socio-economic forces that can't possibly be addressed by one man

Exactly.

Obama's presidency is Exhibit A in showing how even a president with the best intentions can get nothing done if he is up against a hostile congress.

i love how people pretend the first two years of his presidency never happened

Yeah, congress has done nothing but fuck him over. Just comes to show money in politics fucks a lot of shit up for people. Stem cell research, medical marijuana etc.

Sup Forums - music

Shut the fuck up.
Jerome gets more time than you.

What?

But it can be addressed by one word

"accountability"

Its the difference between a EU/Asian immigrant migrating to the US with no shoes or pennies and making their kids Ivy league students in one generation, and Black people claiming welfare buying Jordans and shaming "Uncle Toms" for wanting to do better.

Its not a socioeconomic problem. Thats an excuse.

go back to the /r/worldnews comment section

This board is full of 16 year old marxists, don't waste your effort.

Things are not that simple. Calling out hugely complex socioeconomic developments that have occured over the past 300 years is not an excuse, it's an acknowledgement of history and context. I'm not arguing against accountability on an individual level, but that has absolutely no relevance when you're trying to talk on the aggregate level (which is pretty much the biggest mistake alt rights and SJW types seem to make and are unable to fully grasp).

Man this sure is some great music discussion.

>t. 19 year old libertarian

I used to work at an inner city grocery store,I'd hear people brag about being on welfare of generations like it's something to be proud about.

Who is this man?

c-c-c-cuck

"ayo hol' up, how many crack rocks can i get for 20 niggabucks?"