twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be Jew
>Get roasted

If the Jew doesn't go to the oven, the oven goes to the Jew

I'M PACKING HEAT FUCKERS

TRY BURN DOWN MY GARDEN NOW SALIM

I bet the jews did this

how did this happen

Its Allah (swt) punishment for the Zionists.

It's an Arab plot indeed, Avigdor. Time to bulldoze some houses.

Can't wait for the retaliation

Out of the oven and into the fire!

>all that money saved on gas bills

Fires in late autumn? wtf?

Eastern Mediterranean?

I didnt know sand could burn

Fires in late November?

Israel is truely a magical place

It's been like 5% humidity for a week now (normally 50%+), been real windy and it's rained about once since last spring

Climate gone to shit

You have to go back.

Even GOD wants to roast jews.

I am not happy about this.
But, I like time when it makes things go around.

Wut

please invade Djerba Jewish fellow

>Jew
>Getting heated

Oh i'm laffing.

They made a lot of Gazan people burn through their airstrikes.
What psychopath dindu state.

Hitler is laughing from heaven I'm sure

So is it actually an act of sabotage?

yes, there are security videos of Arabs setting fires.

thanks for the help Greekbro :3

>yes, there are security videos of Arabs setting fires.

I wonder who could be behind those videos.

arabs are literally helping put the fires down though....

D-dont mention it.
What a fucked up area. It's like us with Turkey. Some forest fires in the past in some Greek islands were started by turkish secret service. Make the place uninhabitable and shit. Such is life i guess.

anudda shoah?? oy vey!

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin'?

:^^)

ayy

What do Greeks and Israelis think of each other? Are you allies?

Some people support it and some people oppose it. It's 50/50 actually.
But no fire is going to ever erase or compare to the crimes of Zionists done to Muslims.

Are arabs the jews of the 3rd Millennium?

Statistics and polls show we're anti-Semitic as a people. I think it stems from ignorance (very few Jews in Greece) and conspiracy theory tier rumors like Jews control the banks, Soros etc therefore I don't think it's that serious or that anti-Semitism in Greece is Nazi tier. Personally i don't hate Jews. For the time being at least the two states work together in terms of trade deals or common military exercises. I'm really baffled on the whole Israel Palestine deal though. Both sides have solid arguments. Can't pick a side.

I see, thanks for the response

this is for Israel
youtu.be/6Ktc-8zagd0
from Peru

youtube.com/watch?v=DopY5N3JeYA
You will call all Muslims terrorists.
But if I call all Westerners are scum like the Western people who were celebrating the burning of the Muslim kindergarten, I am a terrorist.

Israel is a country of peace.

But how can it burn if it's a desert?

>Buhu why are they reacting to our Daily bombardment
I see your god isn't that great after all.

wew

Our daily bombardment?
Haha, so you're saying it's Muslims who are opressing and killing Jews and not the other way around.
Go fuck yourself.
I think maybe all Jews celebratred death of Europeans.

Well, G-d has revealed to you to go for the second Exodus.

And I thought the flaming tree wouldn't hurt you, yes? You should rejoice actually.

No rocket attacks on Israel -> no attacks on Gaza
As easy as that
Too bad your Wahhabis didn't get the message until now

Well I don't know if Jews celebrates, but I know Muslims does

That's funny actually and shows your ignorance of history how Israel was formed.

wtf I hate jews now

> to Muslims
You mean "to Palestinian and Lebanese Arabs", don't you? Israel doesn't give a crap about other Muslims besides Iran. And they have butchered Pals and Lebanese of all faiths.

Heaven's punishment.

Which version are you referring too?
The historical version or the mythological Islamic version?

I am amazed the Israeli government hasn't just gone fuck it mode and just genocide all the Muslims and kick them out.

We didn't.
I assure you we didn't.
I live among Muslims and I never saw anybody sympathize with Belgium and France terrorist attacks.
Some Arabs were pissed on Arabs who changed their profile pictures for France but never for Iraq/Syria/Palestine, but I never saw anybody celebrate it, ever.
All Bin Laden fans I met think Bin Laden didn't do 9/11 (inside job from USA).
The extreme does not = average Muslim.

Yes sure.

So this is not even remotely true?

KEK

>be jewish
>get burned

Palestinians were canaanites, Jews, and all people native to the palestine region.

This is not true and you know it.

nice cherrypicking

I think you're a cherry

aww thanks
no homo though, right?

> summon Kek
> get blessed with digits

Please post fascist qt3.14s from Hezbollah.

You know you are all utter bullshitters.
I could translate to all my Arab friends what's written in this thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81933342/
And tell them that this is how all Westerners feel about Muslims.
But I don't.
I don't because I know that most Westerners are genuinely good people. I know that the average Westerner has absolutely no hands in bombing civillians in Muslim lands. I know that the average Westerner isn't happy about it, and isn't popping champagne everytime a Muslim dies.
For some reason, you're all screwed in the head into thinking that the average Muslim thirsts after blood of all infidels.

You are taking this site way too seriously, mahmood

this, it is all just banter

I don't have a problem with Muslims in Muslim countries. And I do sincerely believe the West should stop killing Muslims, and pull out of the area, except for Israel.

But Muslims who migrate to Europe tends to be trash, and their kids even worse. They feel like they're victims and starts hating the host country, and seek the compani of actual Muslims who tells them that Jews and Christians will never be satisfied with you.

I've been honest about this with two educated Muslims I know, and even them, will not call themselves for Danes. One of them is even a mix of a Palestine and Dane.

Dammit, I wouldn't have a problem if Muslims were so fucking stuck up with their religion, and not compromise ANYTHING of their religion. You probably see this as a good thing, but here it creates tensions.

He's Jordanian, they are known for their low banter tolerance

Our news showed that some palestinians firefighters came to help you.

That's a nice gesture at least.

Stay safe bros.

I'm tired of their hypocrisy and ignorance.
They act like experts on Arab society and tell me that we're celebrating it whenever non-Muslims dies like they know our people and our language and live with us and everything but god forbid I say that United States government killed a lot of civillians only then American people are not supporting it.

>They act like experts
Is it your first day on the internet? Everyone is an expert on the internet, just having an online presence gives you a Phd in your desired topic.
Also, truth to be told we do have a tradition of animosity and skepticism towards the west in our societies, especially among lesser educated classes which are a majority.

but isn't it true that a lot of people in muslim countries celebrate the deaths of infidels (especially jews) in public?
in the west, only people shunned by society (Sup Forums) do so

That's an overly simplistic view of Muslims, sure they hate the US in most of Muslim countries due to US foreign policies, but if some people died in lets say Slovenia nobody would celebrate that, they would be viewed with compassion and sympathy. I live among Palestinians and even when an Israeli jew is killed, it is not unusual for me to hear a few people saying they didn't deserve it, but it is also somewhat common to see people thinking they deserve it, but that's given the circumstance of ongoing conflict between our people, but I imagine it is less, much less in other Muslim countries.

You were to be the light of the world not indulge into the sins of the world. Elohim is probably mad at you, best wishes regardless.

oh i see, thank you for the insightful view.
Yeah, I can understand how many people in your country might not be too sad when a jew or american dies

Well I don't support this behavior. It's your continent. Muslims don't have an inherit right to be in Europe and I think if someone moves to a country they should respect their host country and its laws and its culture and its people. I think if they want to practise their culture they should do it in their private and in a way that doesn't affect everybody around them.
And also obviously I don't support Merkel madness ethnic-replacement level immigration. It is European ancestral homeland and they shouldn't be anything less than vast majority of the population.

holy kek dude, this must be your first time here, don't argue you're losing your time, everyone here is a meme spouting autistic virgin, you can't change their views with an argument but by posting cute muslimas

post jordanian qts it will do much more than torturing your soul replying to stupid, half serious posts

That's great, I'm glad to hear that. Problem is if you, for some reason, flee here, your children will not grow up having those views.

I got no problem living in a multi ethnic country, but I will not live in a multicultural country.

When will this cancer inducing HDR meme die off already

Silence, terrorist

That being said, Islam has a poisonous grip on our societies.

>Irish saying this
Kek

I like you mate. Not just because of this comment but all the comments you posted seemed very logical.

our boy from schem is wicked smart

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

Y-you too

shut the fuck up muslim scum

another 6 gorillion jews roasted

>Time to bulldoze some houses.

okay

there's always a dry period at the end of the year right before winter kicks in

like said there's 5% humidity and insane wind going on it's perfect arson weather

my right eye really hurts

please help

Jews need another holocaust museum.

underrated

So I'm not entirely versed on Abrahamic religions, but why would you worship a god who likes to set his followers on fire?

>mfw it's Hitler finishing the job from beyond the grave

lol i hope you guys are planning to do this for some good old rodentremoval