Never listened to radiohead

Never listened to radiohead.

Where do I start?
I've just started kid a, though I'd heard it's not their best album.

Is there a good album to start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/bill-gates-finally-getting-into-radioheads-kid-a-3302
youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
youtube.com/watch?v=sPLEbAVjiLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's their best but you should have started with in rainbows

In Rainbows is a better starting point

If you already started, why are you asking where to start?

You can start by listening to better music

Kid A is there best album by far. It is the most inaccessable accessable album they have made in their whole discography.
In Rainbows is pretty good too.

Hid A what?

OP I suggest you just keep listening to Kid A until it clicks for you, I started with The Bends and later went straight for Kid A. Kid A clicked a lot earlier before The Bends did for me.

this
In Rainbows is beautiful

Order of operations:
In rainbows - ok computer - hail to the thief - a moon shaped pool - kid a - amnesiac -the king of limbs -the bends (((Pablo honey))) )

>listening to anything other than in chronological order

The thing about Kid A taking a while before fully clicking is a very old, true meme. It's so old that The Onion had a blurb on it, at the time:

theonion.com/article/bill-gates-finally-getting-into-radioheads-kid-a-3302

the onion is at their best when they're satire is thinly veiled. and thinly veiled in this article they are.

Just listen to the Bends and OK Computer then do whatever the fuck you want.

the airbag EP is breddy comfy tbqh

This is the best post in the thread

Kid A is their best album but starting from in the rainbows could be easier

This

Pablo Honey for sure

Can't go wrong with Chronological order, they don't have that many albums so it should be easy. My personal favourite is Hail To The Thief, I think it's the album with the least filler so it'd be a good starting point

It is their best album, but it's not the best starting point.

Start with OK Computer/The Bends. Then do Kid A/Amnesiac. Then do Hail to the Thief/In Rainbows, then King of Limbs/MSP.

Skip Pablo Honey.

I love HTTT, tied with OKC as second favorite, but it is a horrid choice for a starting point. It's very scatterbrained- which gives it a unique feel but can also be hard to get in to- and it's longer than OKC.

You've heard right, their best being Amnesiac

This.
The Bends and OK Computer are the best entry points. After that, feel free to explore their discography in a manner of your choosing.
Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
youtube.com/watch?v=sPLEbAVjiLA

That's a fair assertion, I just thought it'd be easy to get into because every song is pretty good, no real low points. Plus the music is pretty accessible outside of maybe Myxamatosis