THIS THING

I swear to God I gave this thing a try today. It's fucking hilarious. Did he even try? Seriously, it's something I expect from a high school pot head. Wow, talk about a career ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_7eofl08ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=u3ltZmI5LQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Album cover is pretty good desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_7eofl08ZI

I fucking challenge you to listen to the entire song, especially at the end

How the fuck can someone really try to make music like this? Who in his label authorize this crap?

Pic related is funnier.

It's like Charles Manson's One Mind if he had a stroke minutes before pressing record.

What's funnier is this guy having the balls to then call out Drake and Kanye on not supporting him. I don't blame them. His music is garbage. Like when was the last time any played some "new, hot" Kid Cudi music.

If Animal Collective or any one of "experimental" guys like Jason Lescalleet or Loren Connors released this, you guys would call it a masterpiece.

I kinda liked Satellite Flight and some of the tracks off WZRD. Ambient Space Rap would have probably been his best genre to explore but instead he decided to try to learn guitar and make really shitty punk? alt? rock with deliberately shitty vocals...

I hear you Sup Forums fuckbois praising shit like this as the second coming of musical genius all the time. foh

how much of 808s and Heartbreak did he write?

No, that's you thinking that.

t. Suburban white boy who probably identifies as a tranny

he's really shit except for two tracks

Co-writer on 4 songs

>heavy repetition with lack of technique in performance
So...Danse Manatee, HCTI, PW, CS from AnCo.

Quite a few Loren Connors albums would come into that, too but since it's all done so slowly I guess it's supposed to be "interesting"

Jason Lescalleet has some piano/keyboard based works based entirely on repetition but purposefully playing it wrong to hit certain types of tones.

>t. Suburban white boy who probably identifies as a tranny
Did you just have a stroke?

>It's a they peaked on their first album episode

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't listen to any of his shit since Indicud. And I only found one good song there, and it was unfuckwittable. That song is 10/10, the rest is pretty much garbage.

This was the worst album of 2015

The Beavis and Butthead skits were the worst.

How the fuck am I writing about BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD SKITS ON AN ALBUM RELEASED IN 2015.?!

Are any of his projects half good after Man on the moon II?

Too patrician or you

Animal Collective or any one of "experimental" guys like Jason Lescalleet or Loren Connors wouldn't ever release shit like this

"Day and Night" era probs

He should've gone completely on that road. I feel pretty bad for him. He was pretty good on that moon space rap shit. Well... At least it was original.

honestly the beavis and butthead shit just made it sound like he didn't believe in the music all the way... like when you say something you mean and kind of half try to make it funny in a weak voice

it's a shame. He probably just should have released it under a different name or something- shit's too good but it just wouldn't fly because of expectations

the only people that could think this shit was just thrown together are just ignorant of production honestly- "lo-fi" music, especially now a days takes a lot of production and is done intentionally- it's not just some kid recording on his iphone and posting on soundcloud lol

OP here, I have a friend who actually liked the album. Should I diagnosed him with a heavy ear infection?

WHAT

Did you not listen to the link?

If you're honestly trying to say that steaming chunk of regurgitated dog shit was methodical and not goofily thrown together a la Beck's "Loser", you're by far the worst Devil's Advocate. At least Beck shat out something presentable.

he's not singing the tonic over random fucking chords or anything

if you don't like unpolished music that's fine, idg why you would need to devote your time to talking about something you don't like lol

>think song should be almost over
>only at 1:50
Jesus

damn you got b3rned m8

theres one(1) good track on it. Melting.

Just What I Am
Solo Dolo 2
Girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=u3ltZmI5LQw

Unpolished is a bit of a stretch.

Utter cacophony would be more accurate, though still not quite hitting the nail on the head.

The only way something like that link could have purposely been shoved out is if he's deliberately trying to get released from the label. If memory serves, Prince did something similar to avoid losing most of the royalties for material he refined to his label at the time, opting instead to withhold it and phone in the rest of his contract.