Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtBIgZ1IVFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j3wBP7BTxmE
youtube.com/watch?v=-TGejJ5cj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=oKoSvvH1YI0
youtube.com/watch?v=mP2O_AlX8Ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive. Still Archive.
Kinda SWANS tho... Yesterday it was Ween.
I like my fun and my experiences, what can I say?

La Cucaracha was disapointing, but there are some amazing songs off of it.
I can't think of another band who could pull this off.

worst album dude

youtube.com/watch?v=j3wBP7BTxmE

Good taste m8

Op it's weird you would post that I've been getting back into Mastodon in the last week or so. Haven't heard that one through yet but Chimes at Midnight and some of the others I've heard are sick. I can get down with high road and the motherload too, esp motherload. Listened to Crack the Skye for the first time few days ago and it was awesome. As of now I still prefer blood mountain or leviathan but that could change, seems like Skye is a definite grower. Still haven't listened to the hunter yet either bar a few songs witch don't bother me at all but do stand out as their weakest stuff Ive heard (curl of the burl) but I do want to check it out of course. It's pretty upsetting to me for Brent Hinds to say he hates heavy metal these days etc. like cmon man...don't say that. I think Troy seems like the obvious one trying to keep metal alive.

*keep the metal alive
Like in the band not metal in general lol

not b8

my other favorites are joy division and elliott smith

i am a living cliche please end my suffering

I always end up back at Morphine.

Been heavy into Devin Townsend's discog for a while now. Ocean Machine, Terria, Addicted, Deconstruction,etc.

>My favorite band for all eternity.

same desu

New Mastodon stuff when?

Troy said that they will finnish their tour and take 1 year to write stuff and then come back to Europe again.

He said that in Warszawa 22.08, Very nice show

Not specifically this album but I fucking love Opeth, I can't stop listening and I haven't listened to anything else for like 15 days now

antemasque

Also:

Gong is a band I really wanted to like but for some reason I don't
I do like some of the members' solo works tho
Like Tim Blake
Mhm

I love Daevid Allen and I feel like the band lost it's soul when he left. It takes a true maniac (genius) to create the completely surreal and almost absurd experience that Gong was.

This or QOTSA

I guess Swans/Lou Reed

He doesn't mate metal, obviously. They just don't really take their success that seriously and Brent especially likes to piss people off and joke around.

Do you have a reason for this besides the fact it's the catchiest and most commercial? Cause it's still a fucking sick record and honestly one of their best imo.

These guys

Right now, i'm on a Wand craze.

It's an excellent psyck-rock band, good friends of Ty Segall, they released 3 albums in little over a year. Great guitar tone, drumming, use of synths, versatile, they can go from a heavy song, to a dreamy ballad.

check it out:
youtube.com/watch?v=-TGejJ5cj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=oKoSvvH1YI0
youtube.com/watch?v=mP2O_AlX8Ks

Never heard about these guys before, but this shit was pretty good.
Thanks for posting, user

>Radiohead
>Elliott Smith
Same here. No fucking shame Amnesiac is genius, In Rainbows is almost all 10/10 songs and XO is the best indie rock record there is

I wish there was someone like Elliott but with some more adventurous arrangements though. His songwriting is unbelievable but he doesn't really start to get weird and interesting with it until the FABOTH sessions and his death. Would have been the greatest album of all time if he had finished it with more songs like Stickman imo

Not that user but personally I was disappointed at first cause OMRtS wasn't what I wanted. It grew on me though.
Golem is a fantastic trip