Late night edition

Reminder to be nice to Gromes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like grimes!! let's be nice to her

grimes is cute! lets be nice everybody!

that's not grimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'((((((((

I don't think we ever talked about Flesh Without Blood outside of that dumb speculation on Grimes' Beef with Blue Hawaii.

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE

okay can someone update me on this mee mee

what meme?

grimes' pronunciation of meme? afaik she still incorrectly thinks it's "mee mee".

>beef with Blue Hawaii
what

Forget about it. It's not our business.

One of the best songs on art Angels. I would say
Pin > kill v maim = butterfly > flesh without blood =reality > wpppt2

I wish we could have a Grimes thread that actually stays up. They keep disappearing for no reason.

I like Blue Hawaii, I need to know

it's the janitor's job to clean trash

I once read a post that said it sounded like the kind of song you'd hear at the end of a 90s Disney movie. I think it was meant to be an insult, but I kind of get what he was saying but from a positive perspective.9

That's Trashique (prounced as 'très chic') to you!

Are they going to make music together or just goof around on instagram?

How should I know? Grow a pair and try finding out for yourself (they both respond to fan questions semi-frequently.)

uncanny

>it's a puffy-shirt Seinfeld episode

I've only listened to her albums, but I heard entropy for the first time today. Whats the view on it? I actually enjoyed it, but its like unironically poppy without any of the darker vibes that make her other stuff so great. It's way better than Go though

Mee-mee sounds better than meem desu

I think its a fun little song.

I don't her what's the point of trashique, can someone explain?

They only used the puffy shirt for one episode, didn't they?

pre-empting slander against you by "owning" it or claiming you are slightly different.

grimes is hipster trash.

on/off

stop posting that

Are those her nipples? Fucking D R O P P E D. I thought she didn't do this shit.

she does what is least expected, haven't you worked her out yet? Stop trying to put her in a box then she will go in there willingly.

They bring it back many times as a reference to circumcision... in a weird way here we see grimes is letting us know which kind of penis she prefers.

What's your favorite music video from her? My favorite is either Vanessa or Kill V. Maim

what. I don't remember that, what episode(s) are you talking about?

LEWD
E
W
D

And there are people who actually say she's pure.

that isn't sexual at all, it's experimental skin tasting.

some people shouldn't smile in public.

Didn't her parents get mad at her for this?

Why the fuck is she buying so much mayo?

I feel bad saying this but both of these girls can do better.

To practice gargling a similarly textured substance.

How did she meet James?

hmm, maybe Realiti, honestly
it's just dancing basically but still

Almost nothing people discuss in these threads in their business.

They met in a unisex gay bar toilet stall. They bumped into each other as she was coming out and he curiously brushed some residual cocaine powder off her top, she was embarrassed but there was never was any to start with. He was only looking to score some drugs from her. After that she got ultra clingy and now he just goes along with what ever she wants to hear because her pussy is like gold.

Will we ever get a biopic recreating this romantic moment in time? Or at least a mv?

What is Grimes's best photo shoot?

They are all horribly photoshoped and should be used in moderation.

she only has underrated photo shoots unfortunately. Someone else must be keeping her from her best (blame james) is the only explanation I can come up with. It sucks that she will never be as popular as she deserves no matter what.

It's a photoshopped picture. Even even if there were her real nipples, what the fuck would be your problem? They're part of the human body and they're not sexual, you prude idiot.

Cute story, it was actually on a greyhound bus. Claire wore a fibreglass tutu and got herself stuck in the flimsy toilet door trying to reverse out butt first. It was late at night and only her, james and a few homeless dudes were on board. James negotiated like a pro, he whispered that he would only help her out of her predicament if he got to "go" at her from behind right now - she obliged and the rest is history.

I'm watching you, not_a_meme21312

They look like damn chickpeas. That ain't right. I imagined hers would look cuter. this is the first time I am seeing so much skin and her posing so suggestively, giving them away so easily has all but ruined the illusion for me.

wtf

Are you talkin bout the guy who claims to have been in the original gangbang that took her virginity? just tell him pics or it didn't happen. That shuts him up pretty easily.

>They look like damn chickpeas.
Don't you get they aren't hers? Literally they are of someone else's. The original picture didn't have ny nipple visible at all.