youtube.com/watch?v=9Qlg8HyzFhQ
youtu.be/2MHhLDCJ57E
youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0
youtu.be/ODNqxcRQGH4
youtube.com/watch?v=uOb8VJ4jesQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vL8Lc1gYy4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you get your metal news?

I've been wanting to get a battle jacket if I could afford to get some of my favorite patches, it would probably sit in my closet cause I dare not wield it. Also take a look at these recurring digits

>32
Close mate, very close.

Eh some fellas I know still wear them, I don't really want or ever really desired one, I barely see it now though outside of your thrash/punk shows.

Are battle jackets mainly for death/black/thrash? I think a sludge/doom jacket would be cool but I've never seen one before ever.

lets get dem 5x5s goin again boys and girls

>Beneath the Massacre
>1349
cool memes

Yeah more traditional punk/thrash/death/grind. I see a few at other shows but not very often. Audience attire for most shows I see now are usually singlets/mosh shorts in Summer and long-sleeve/wind-breakers in Winter.

Zakk Wylde: The 10 Albums That Changed My Life
teamrock.com/feature/2016-09-11/zakk-wylde-10-albums-that-changed-my-life

crust punk too

realistically i dont see why you couldnt put any logos on there you like, as long as they look good

dont wanna repost so heres my 1 month
man i need a new full length from Antediluvian where they at?

of course not

>invictusproductions666.bandcamp.com/album/through-the-cervix-of-hawaah
>invictusproductions666.bandcamp.com/album/watchers-reign

oh wait im autistic as fuck I just realized what you meant lol

www.reddit.com/r/metal

Metal is for children.

no its for gay faggots

ah yeah, forgot about Mare Cognitum, agreed. Solid album too. This part in the last track kicks my dick in:
youtu.be/hV8adKIgl5g?t=2m9s

alright were are the aussies/kiwis at i wanna see some prime time memery.

>metal news

One from the other day of recent listens and it's not all metal but I cbf going back to making another and I don't listen to that much meal.

Looking for more good experimental death metal etc or more mathier stuff.

Facebook, I Probably Hate Your Band. Most actual metal news sites are fucking terrible.

Fuck off nerd.

Re-uploaded so album names are in there.

>tfw will be moving to kiwi-land early next year
>tfw they don't have shit for tours
Hopeful that the country itself makes up for it though

It's a beautiful place mate, unfortunately you will get shafted for shows. There are a few bands down there but not many tours extend there due to costs.

Yeah, that's the sense I've been getting. At least there's stuff like pic related so not all hope is lost.

If you like stoner stuff you could see BEASTWARS. They're from NZ and one of my favorite bands from 2010 on.

Why is everyone a nigger but me?

>the crystal world
>obscura
nice

Only meme albums

Rec me some new music

You're such a cuckold

Why did thrash metal have such god-tier 11/10 ballads?
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mv0bjUumWA

Give me some of that cuckold music then

pic-related is essential cuckold music

Patrician /meal/ coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=St6lJaiHYIc

NEW BRUJERIA IS OUT! AOTY

Hey I know it's not metal but what do yous guys think of The Blood Brothers? They fucking ruled.

literally who?

youtube/HRaHDK3CeVs

new spectral lore when?

Hey faggots, do you think Arctic Thunder will be decent? Hearing Thundra Leech, I actually think it will be. It's time for them to go back to their black metal roots instead of playing eurothrash/punk/heavy metal.

Purposely all metal

Albums I want to listen the most, atm.

You don't have to pretend you actually like hip-hop like Sup Forumstards do senpai, death grips is garbage

Death Grips is a band that I really grew found of, since the start of 2016. I like them and I'm not pretending, I could care less what someone else thinks on a japanese forum made to discuss cartoons.

>it's a "user has listened to 2 Death Grips songs so now he thinks they're a meme and that everyone who likes them is pretending and listens to them ironically" episode

nah I've listened to exmillitary, it's garbage

Yeah fucking love both of those man, sweat them hard.

Nah I find a LOT of the more hardcore/grind/punk dudes love hip-hop. I do to a degree as well as evidenced on

>it's a "user has listened to an album once so he feels he can judge the whole discography of the band, also he thinks his opinion is universal and objectively true" episode

Ex Military is great. Stuff like Guillotine, Beware, Takyon, Through The Walls, Culture Shock, Spread Eagle Across The Block were good songs.

ITGOZE

A mixture of several different sites and magazines my sister buys.

I can't stand these sites and magazines actually, so I try to read them as little as possible.

GULLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE, YUH!

Art
youtube.com/watch?v=MhyHChjgKwQ&ab_channel=Pluffnub

>BRUJERIA
youtube.com/watch?v=nFiSastlh4I

Sounds pretty bland desu

which is kinda sad because I like some of their older stuff

So 2016 took Bolt Thrower.

Who's next?

>Dragonforce (live)

AOTY(at least until new Alcest, Opeth and PoS are out, this year is good year desu)
youtube.com/watch?v=2WHJpeh2ORM

kek

I'd say Maiden or Priest. Hopefully Maiden, because Book Of Souls was shit.

Eh, I don't really like Opeth's change in style. They jerk to 70's prog too much, their Blackwater Park style was much more unique.

>I repeat things I read on the internet
I'm not a fan at all but I saw them live last year and they were tight.

Eh, while I can see where you're coming from, I just have this big hardon for bands that began on extreme variants but ended up playing stuff that can barely be called /metal/ anymore.

Actually I heard it on the radio about eight or ten years ago. A DJ on a station I listened to hyped up Dragonforce a lot. Then when they came by and performed live, everybody called him and complained that they sucked.

But yeah, I am just repeating stuff I heard. I've never heard them live, personally.

I know what you mean, I love Ulver's change of style and I still like Opeth, but I liked their older style much more.

If you like this album, I thoroughly recommend Kartikeya - Mahayuga

No please dont. Maiden is still amazing live

Bruce sucks live.

I really like this new meshuggah song
youtube.com/watch?v=V3vxIoCOvxQ

it's ok.

>chugga chugga chugga

>reviews out
>still no leak

Come on

leaving Sup Forums for Sup Forums every now and then

memes on this general

tons of great moments on the Crimson albums but the piecemeal, cut-and-paste writing is pleb as fuck

Facebook

It's actually the only reason I have one

I use Ultimateguitar everyday for tabs and shit but their news section is the worst thing I've seen on the internet.
They just steal articles left and right from already terrible websites or the latest youtube meme and give them clickbait titles.
Just look at this shit.

What do you call grindcore with black metal vocals?

grindcore with black metal vocals.

shit

Anaal Nathrakh ?

browsing forums

Here/acquaintances who are also into metal.
>James Hatfield to Metallica haters : We don't give a crap.
>He doesn't realize by now the biggest Metallica hater that actively tries to ruin the band is the drummer.

Did Nails break up lol

interesting cynic-like stuff from the guy who did vocals for that defeated sanity EP

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qlg8HyzFhQ

Everyone of y'all are talking about Death Grips but no one has mentioned No Love yet, it's their most metal song

youtu.be/2MHhLDCJ57E

>all of the reviews are 9.5/10 or 10/10
It's going to suck, isn't it?

B E A T D O W N

you're kidding right?

youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0

REMOVE HARDCORE

M A D N E S S

It fucking better not with how much you shitsocks hyped me up for it. I didn't really like any of their last three albums, and now I'm finally excited for one again, it better fucking be good.

It will suck, deal with it.

>melodic death metal

Completely forgot about this, thanks

youtu.be/ODNqxcRQGH4

will be metal AOTY

>Checking out Amorphis's Tale of the Thousand Lakes
>youtube.com/watch?v=uOb8VJ4jesQ comes on

This is the worst thing I have ever heard. I don't know what they were thinking when they included this on their album. It's worse than Hotline Bling and Friday, and this shitty dubstep song my friend made: youtube.com/watch?v=vL8Lc1gYy4s

It's actually the worst song ever written, and I'm not sure if it was included in the album as a joke or not, but holy shit.

And yes I know it's a cover, but that doesn't excuse its existence.

It's just like two guys I swear, otherwise Insomnium hype is generally "they haven't been good for 3 albums so it's going to be fucked".

>>James Hatfield to Metallica haters : We don't give a crap.
jesus christ it's like they're angry teenagers again, holy shit.