Vardy Gets Married

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/6758095/Serial-WAG-at-heart-of-rift-tearing-Jamie-Vardys-family-apart.html

>The former nightclub promo girl has a five-year-old son with semi-pro defender Luke Foster as well as a ten-year-old daughter from another relationship.

How do you want your wife fàm?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/479708/Jamie-Vardy-Leicester-father-revelation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad tbqh.

I wouldn't want my kid marrying a woman like that, but it wouldn't make me not go to the wedding or break off contact with them.

That's the best you can get in Britain. British people would consider her a 10/10 so he's got to take what he can get.

and she's quite ugly, well, I guess a 9/10 in englel

Wedding happened like 10 mins from my house so was gutted I didn't find out until this morning, local newspaper said one lad was shouting Jamie Vardys havin a party as he drove past, but at least those two kids have a role model to look up to in the great goblin king himself

>raising the unwanted trash of not one, but two other men

wow

>my wifes son
>my wifes daughter
Lessester makes memes come true. Lol i love it.

>2 wife's son from different guy
Feel bad for his mother

Leicester just can't stop memeing

>raising another man's child

>funny male

His parents didn't even go

>Tfw you win the league, break records in your profession, represent your country at the highest level yet still find a way to disappoint your parents

Vardy has hit god tier JUST

>wife's son

>one year later
>divorce
calling it

>meme magic ends
>vardy goes back to 7th tier football
>alimony and child supports fucks him up forever
JUST

Shit posting aside one second, he's a complete skank ain't he lads. He was 'that kid' in school who was always a bit dirty

This is how meme magic works though, its like making a deal with the devil

i definitely would her too

>Premier league champion
>Also a cuck
Nobody's perfect I suppose

>marrying a woman with two kids from two different men
>just when you may be getting a nice chunk of money
heh

oh no
i can smell the JUST already

I don't understand how footballers pick such shit-tier wives so consistently. Surely they have many options.

>The former nightclub promo girl has a five-year-old son with semi-pro defender Luke Foster as well as a ten-year-old daughter from another relationship.

And he's got Harold to look after. That is a big family (for you)

Remember that most footballers live secluded lives, having being in academy systems since they where kids and being told how good they are constantly. vardy however is just a skank generally and has ended up with one as per

perhaps pro footballers are wildly underdeveloped as people since they're basically born and raised in academies and have only football and training on their minds, and decent women want more than fame, money and immature football players.

that's what i like to think at least, i may or may not be correct.

They're not much different than your average guy, plenty of guys marry women with an extensive sexual past and don't think it means anything
Too many men out there who marry damaged goods and they value looks over anything else
Find yourselves a loyal woman who you can respect

>respecting some slag that's been knocked up by two other men already.

What? She's a whore and Vardy is an imbecile

vardy has gone down in my estimations 2bh

the euros are definitely NOT coming home now

I think it's just that lower-class trash attracts lower-class trash. Doesn't matter how much you pay someone like Vardy, he'll always be a chav.

Exactly, he's a trashy guy so it shouldn't be surprising

emo scenes across Sup Forums

ITT: A bunch of entitled jealous losers complain about a woman they dont know that is way out of their league and hotter than anyone theyll ever sleep with

How long til Vardy is busted for doping?

>finally hit it big
>get married right away

You're doing it wrong.

t. slag

>English women
>English taste
>the English in general

ITT: a butthurt feminist gets triggered and projects stereotypes

taking the bait
1. she's not that hot
2. only fools choose gold digging trophy wives. anyone with a brain fucks them and leaves them like the sluts they are.

also correct, if you weren't already married now is not the time. The bitch is only doing it because she knows you hit it big.

>greatest English striker of his generation is a cuck
>two of the last three England captains are Irish

Has a country ever been more cucked?

Well at least he'll raise the kids with their daddies alimony and not his own. But still...
>JUST

>wife's son
>wife's daughter

Truest of cucks

Greatest of cucks

He sounds like a true cunt

bet she has the dick in the family

im happy for him, me and my wifes son watch him play all the time

Jesus Christ, why is tanning acceptable?

All white women should be banned from tanning. There's nothing better in this world than porcelain skin.

Because porcelain skin love my dark skin

>posting morbidly obese girls

No looks like what she is out of/10
>Slag who has had kids with several different men

>that
>obese

I think you just have a testosterone deficiency to be quite honest with you, la.

She looks like a fucking pig, what is he doing the absolute madman?

is it any better in ughstraliya

On top of having 2 children with different men, she's also older than him and a total slag. Her 3rd child is his, though, meaning he'll be completely fucked in divorce with child support as well.

Obviously she's the one that pushed for this marriage now he's rich and famous.

Vardy's dun goof'd, the divorce judge will probably base the child support/alimoney on the amount Vardy earns NOW (and won't be earning for long).

>tfw no gf

Yeah Ireland getting cucked out of Northern Ireland.

>Cuckmie Vardy is having a party with his wife's son and daughter

Lmao

m8 he's a superstar now, he can afford the finest imported russian brides

i don't get this "my wifes son meme"

to me its more masculine to man up and take care of someone elses kid who can't or won't do it. Having a man take care of your kid is the most cucked thing ever.

Imagine having a kid who calls another man daddy.

>that
>a girl

pick uno friendo

This is tragic. WHY does he have to marry her? Why not just keep fucking the slag as you were? She has 2 kids with 2 guys, what makes him think he's special?

Is that a young pelligrini on the left?

>tfw she sucks all his lifeforce, kills meme magic, and relegates da foxes

Marriage, not even once. Especially to some fat cum receptacle like her.

>she's older than him
>she already has a kid with him
>finally marrying him now he's gonna get paid

Man, this dumbass is gonna be paying her so much child support that she may as well be an extra player on the pitch.

so luke foster is the original cuck and Vardy is 2cuck

She may not be a great catch for a star player but she seems to know how to please a man. Many women stopped trying, if he is happy good for them both.

you dirty old man!

wait what??
he's a fucking cuck?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Man up, there's nothing wrong with raising your wife's son,

What did he mean by this?

CHAT SHIT GET KEKED

This

If you tan, please kys
If you see any women that tan, remind them to kill theirselves

More pics of her please

What about guys? Not in tanning booths but just outside shirtless gardening and shit.

I look better a little bronze and I look like a Norwegian

10/30 of the ROI team aren't from Ireland.

Being the England B-Team isn't much to be proud about either.

the ego ausbro

he just won a shitload of awards, and won his league on a cinderella meme magic story. he's playing the CL next year
he probably feels like he could climb mount everest naked in 3 minutes.

so why wouldn't he think that "i'm so alpha right now, no way this bitch is ever going to leave me. i'm different, i'm jamie fucking vardy m8"

when in reality there isn't a single man alive that can stop the JUST of a divorce rape. johnny fucking depp has $400 Million mate and he could lose half of it to amber heard because he didn't sign a pre-nup because even he thought he was alpha enough to be married for life. they lasted 15 months and she filed for divorced 2 days after his mom died. two fucking days. women are stone cold cruel

this isn't an elliot rodgers rant, this is just smart financing, nobody cares about you more than family, his entire family tried to warn him, and he sided with a WAG who already has 2 different baby daddys, he doesn't stand a chance

>my wife's son AND my wife's daughter

kek

KEK

K E K

1 SON AND 2 DAUGHTERS FROM 3 DIFFERENT FATHERS

WELL DONE JAMIE, WELL DONE

how much will the alimony be?

Nigga needs Jim Carrey

>PRENUPTIAL AGREEEEEEEEMENTS

Did anyone read the whole article?

>Fighting back tears, Phil, 44, said: “We don’t talk to Jamie.
>Phil, 44

Jamie's dad had him when he was 15.

Cuckoo birds (the source of the cuck meme) does this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite

that's his step father

dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/479708/Jamie-Vardy-Leicester-father-revelation

wew

single moms produce broken homes, I guess

the plot thickens
what a monumental fuck up of a family

B-team is a little generous

>getting disowned by your cückfather

lmao

A FUCKING OTHER COUNTRIES FLAG

Would you rather your wife had two kids, or know that she had been fucked by a black man before you married her?

Being a Britpedo, he's obviously in it for the opportunity to sleep in the same house as a ten year old girl

why would I marry a girl if either of those things were true?

There is a reason why most girls lie about their sexual experimentation, because if guys knew the whole truth we'd never marry them.

You do realise they have their own daughter together as well right?

You've got to hand it to the woman. Three children from three different fathers and she's still capable of trapping a Premier League footballer with a marriage. She's a Hall of Fame slag.

Going for your local high school sweetheart seems to have worked out for Messi, Robben and Suarez.

They have internet in cote d'ivoire?

He is a straight up chav. What did anyone expect?

Fucking disgusting. Tanning is objectively hotter