would you buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-AQN7NGfU8
rockbox.org/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHEN I WAS

without a doubt

no, i already have 3 butt plugs

fuck no, apple is retarded for trying to force people to use all their products how they want them to instead of allowing flexibility. they have been shit since Jobs died.

short answer:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A BUTT PLUG

Lmao

Where would the subwoofer go? I only have two ears?

haters gonna hate
that's why i vibrate my prostate

>not noticing the butt plug

youtube.com/watch?v=h-AQN7NGfU8

I would be surprised if this didn't already exist desu

prolaipse :DDD

iPoo

it's a real smear campaign

I need a new music player as both my iPods have died. I'm really tired of apple. I was looking at Sony, it seems the next best before thinking of spending $1,200. Really truly, I want apple to get out of the music business. Make phones, hardware, itunes is fucked and I don't like it.

gtfo

Just get an Android with a huge as card it's all you need

got this one, it's fucking sweet man

I'm pretty happy with my walkman. So much better than iPods. No touchscreen bullshit, no unnecessarily bloated OS, plays FLAC, upgradable storage through microSD slot, can just plug it into any computer and drag and drop files... The only downside is that it's super finicky about album art for some reason.

Fiiox1
128gb space
plays all music files (inc flac)
~130 dollars ~ 100 pounds

ikr!, and never let anybody tell your oldfashioned or retarded for having one of these wonderful things!

GODSPEED user GODSPEED

lolno

Sansa Clip+ or Sansa Clip Zip are great. Otherwise anything else which can run Rockbox (rockbox.org/) is a good choice.

in your mouth

i have an extra one you can have, only used it twice

is that the new model? There is also the chunkier one I fancy

yeah But I want to come back home to Sony Walkman® and edit a chunk of history out of my head back to when I was happy

Lewd...

Why does Pitchfork give such safe scores?

Where are these numbers coming from? TPAB in particular is one of the most important releases of the last few years in they already retroactively talk about it like it's a 10 so why can't they have the balls to hold an album up as a masterpiece after hearing it and not years later after everyone else agrees on it too?

Can these things actually use cards bigger than 128 GB now? Since we have 256 GB cards and even higher these days

>maracas + buttplug
howsabout a big fat fuck you

The best reason to listen to Sunn O)))

Would buy

ButtPod xDD

never tried but don't think the OS supports it. If you really wanted to you could carry more SD cards around and keep swapping them.