If blue eyes and blonde hair are the most desired traits of human beauty why are Mediterranean peoples considered...

If blue eyes and blonde hair are the most desired traits of human beauty why are Mediterranean peoples considered between the prettiest in Europe and German among the ugliest?

>If blue eyes and blonde hair are the most desired traits of human beauty
that is because of whitey's propaganda

>Whites are literally surrounded by the poo

SURVIVE WHITE MAN

>Most desired traits

Most desired traits for germans maybe

>tfw blue eyes, blonde hair, brown beard and tan skin

centuries of mixing made me look good 2bh

Are you at least 180cm/6ft, right?

189cm

croatian average is above 180

the pretty germans went to southern brazil you dumb macaco
stay in your favela rio chimp

I am a German/Italian descendant actually. Not from the empoverished, left wing Southern, but from the vigorous Southeast.

so says the moors of europe

>mistaking the Irish flag with the Italian one
I bet you're also a Mick just like 80% of Amerifats, but that's quite funny.

>German/Italian
Do you have a German father or are you just WE WUZZING?

Again this meme map. You can't devide Portugal like that.

here is one for the irish
these used to be in magazines

Second option, there was virtually no European immigration to Brazil after WWII.
>devide
Well, in the map I posted they have 75%-90% of blue/green eyes.

divide*

Some regions in the centre and even south have more light eyes than others in the north. The meme about moorish rape babies is false and recent studies prove it

It's stupid to claim that Arab rule in Spain/Portugal did much to change the genotype over there. The reason most Spaniards and Portuguese don't have blue eyes is because there is no need for them. From what I understand, you guys have a rather warm and sunny climate, unlike the colder parts of Europe in which blue eyes might have been favorable traits to have.

If anything, I'd say thousands of years of Mediterranean trade has done more to alter your genotype than any amount of colonization ever could.

>why are Mediterranean peoples considered between the prettiest in Europe and German among the ugliest?

It's the opposite belief here. Blonde hair and blue eyes are the rarest combination in the world thus most valuable.

>why are Mediterranean peoples considered between the prettiest in Europe?

Maybe men, slav women look much better than Mediterranean.

Also people think Mediterraneans are loud hairy manlets they literally call them "Grease balls" or "Dagos" here.

>slav women look much better than Mediterranean

Blonde hair may still be the most desirable FEMALE hair choice, but the overwhelming majority of women prefer a man with brown hair.

Interestingly, a lot of men also like red-headed women, but women don't like the reverse.

I guess guys like variety across women but women want a guy who fits their ideal.

Nice cherrypicking, I can also post a Down syndrome Spanish teenager to prove that Mediterranean men are a failure

They aren't.

>If blue eyes and blonde hair are the most desired traits of human beauty
They're not.
I don't.

Get some glasses amerilard

beauty is not found in colors, but proportions of shapes and symmetries

Actually no one really needs blue eyes. Unlike fiar skin is always a bad thing in terms of health and evolution.

Mostly this, it comes from Hollywood.

Blonde hair is boring as fuck. But, blue and light eyes with dark hair is probably the best combination if I'm totally honest with you.

>Blonde hair may still be the most desirable FEMALE hair choice

Is it, though? Is it really? I'd wager most men prefer brunettes.

>Blonde hair is boring

wut? After redheads it's the rarest hair colour. I have dark hair too and it's the boring one. Light features looks best imo.

I find blondes generally boring to look at, and despite brunettes being everywhere they're usually more alluring to the eye. For me.

Red heads >>> blondes

Light features do seem to be decreasing. In the U.S blues eyes went from over 50% of the white population to 16%.

I personally find mediterranean features more attractive. But still find light features pretty nice too.

Red heads are top tier but Blondes are my favourite, especially blonde men. I find Brunettes to be generic but that's maybe because I am one and that's mostly what I see outside IRL.

>why are Mediterranean peoples considered between the prettiest in Europe

No fucking way.

In Brazil is a well known fact that Northern European women and Slavic women are prettier.

We have lot of blondes and fuckton of brunettes, same with eye color, there is no exotic or desired one because every combination is common as fuck (except gingers)

I think we are in perfect spot

Slavs lack gingers.

The most attractive Europeans are Dutch people. Just look at their diaspora in South Africa.

Gingers are rare everywhere

Because Greeks look simply better than the ugly germans.

Arabs are obsessed with light skinned and blue eyed women.

You're just proving OP is wrong.

Greeks and Turks are disgusting m8

mediterraneans are considered beautiful in europe
germans ugly
its true

are you a chink?
Greeks are not disgusting.

They're at their highest concentration on the British isles, but yeah still rarer than blondes.

Green >>>>> blue

>mediterraneans are considered beautiful in europe

No one consider Portuguese, Spanish and Italian females the most attractive.

Everyone else slobber with Nordic, Germanic and slavic women. It's a fact.

Who? Maybe brazilians with their WE WUZ GERMANS AND SHEIT but here light eyes is a desired trait but looking like a snownigger is not

I was in Ireland for school trip 1 month and i saw way less redheads than i expected, i thought it will be like blondes in Sweden, but they were still quite unusual

the best looking girls ive met in shitmany were
northern turkish (georgian)
western turkish (greek)
real greek
and shitalian

you retarded latinos have a wrong image of shitmany

>Germanic
Uh, no. Not really. Nordic and slavic yes, but along with those two first place goes to the mediterranean. German girls aren't as memetically ugly as british ones, but they aren't known to be good looking either.

Light eyes just make women a lot of prettier, especially when they are good looking. Meds lack light eyes.

>shitmany
>shitalian

That wonderful german, scatological humour.

>tfw no literal 10/10 black gf of colour to make beautiful babies with

I am a Greek

The world is already full of brown people. Why do you want more?

when woman is pretty it doesnt matter what eye color she has, same if shes ugly

That's actually not true, many of them have light eyes. Even OPs map tells you this.

Besides, you're acting as if the color of the eyes is everything. I've known plenty of ugly blue eyed girls.

Jew owned Hollywood. Who are black hair and brown eyed.

Pretty women with brown eyes are so meh.

>Light eyes just make women a lot of prettier
WRONG, it really depends on the woman, most girls look better with light eyes but to a lot of girls brown eyes suit them better

Yeah flesh burn are really sexy.

may seem that way to you maybe because you dont see much blue eyed women

Bad example.

>it really depends on the woman

This is very true. Though light eyes can enhance or distract from certain other features that may be lacking.

White girls are disgusting and not sexy at all.

Gingers/girls with freckles and brown eyes are god tier

They literally have dead skin on their face.

One thing is true though, if girl is ugly, its way better to be as aryan as possible

>disliking entire race of very diverse group of women

gay

>tfw no white gf

Nobody wants a fag's opinion when it comes to good looking girls.

No, it's like the worst combination. Gingers and frecles are awesome but brown eyes completely ruin them.

Not more than anyone else.

Most European models have light eyes desu

She kind of looks like a rotting corpse. Her flesh is about to fall off of her face.

not true

Yeah because most european women have light eyes

>most european women have light eyes

Even most Med models have light eyes and everybody here knows the Average meds have brown eyes.

And many models are ayylmaos. As long as they're tall and stand out from the crowd then it's all good for them.

>Gingers and frecles are awesome but brown eyes completely ruin them.
Light eyes are the ones that ruin them, maybe honey eyes would look better, but green/blue/hazel eyes on readheads looks pretty shitty

The only thing that's shitty is your taste.

>most Med models have light eyes
That's actually not true.

skinny women - the movie

So what you're saying is light eyes are superior and people with brown eyes should be ethnically cleansed?

No, I'm just saying OP is wrong.

Mila Kunis is like most popular model and she has hazel eyes. Europeans set European standard of beauty because muh world control, and most European women look like that... colored eyes+light brown/blond

Mila Kunis only models regularly because she's a well known actress.

Jews do that to elevate the status of white women and thus lower the status of white men. White women are not especially attractive at all.

kek

Greeks and Turks look very inbred, they are the arabs of the Mediterranean

They do all have fairly similar facial dimensions. I find quite a few of them plain looking. But there are definitely beauties among them.

>the most attractive Europeans are Dutch people.
t. Nordestino cabeça chata.

Ugly face format and symmetry. Germans have negative canthil tilt. It's worse than brown eyes.

This kill blue eyes and blonde hair advantages.

Meds have big and vivid eyes.

>This kill blue eyes and blonde hair advantages.

No this makes them more attractive than meds by default. Plus meds are short darker skinned and hairy. The women even have arm hair and mustaches.

Thanks for your support, José

pls post face so I can marvel

In your opinion, maybe, but most of people ITT seems to desagree.

Coming from meds and Latin America.

Obviously you didn't read the thread.

Yes I have, you have a bunch of Balkan Turks, Brazilians, and a German greek and other darked skinned swarthy people claiming to be more attractive than blonde and blue eyed people. It's from years of resentment. I hardly see any Germans or Scandis in this thread because they just don't have the same chip on their shoulder.

>ignoring every easter european poster
>ignoring many Western euro
Kek

You may also try leaving your basement once in a while to find out what people think.

Or even look at Google which countries are considered to have the prettiest people.

>blue eyes, brown hair, part red beard
I was so close

>Maricarla Boscono
>Kristy Kaurova

>>ignoring every easter european poster
>>ignoring many Western euro

You mean the ones in the balkans who are daker skinned and the British paki?

>Or even look at Google which countries are considered to have the prettiest people.

Scandinavia, France, Czech republic and Germany?