President of Brazil recorded in Corruption

>mfw the president of the Republic has been recorded by one of his ministers facilitating corruption to another minister
>mfw a impeachment process will be opened again
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/andres-oppenheimer/article116678663.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trusting a bulgarian to not be corrupt
one drop rule motherfucker, one drop bulgar = full bulgar

it's her lebanese vice-president that impeached her that is going to be impeached this time

Latino corruption?

Say it isn't so!

>trusting the best merchants of the arabic world
very smart

for fuck sake, Brazil. Get your shit together!

Is Brazil white by Brazillian standards?

That's fucking depressing.

Impeach the old fuck.

Implying congress won't just overlook it

You should impeach everyone and make Ronaldo president and Roberto Carlos vp

But its more entertaining this way. Like Trump. The main point of politics for an outsider is amusement.

The population has signed an anti-corruption bill and deputies of the national Congress amended the law and will pass laws in favor of corruption and amnesty conduits of corruption and end corruption investigations (Lava Jato)

If they do not interfere in the investigation of the Federal Police will 80% of the National Congress to the jail because the president of the National Congress and president of the companies that are arrested have signed an agreement to hand over all politicians from Brasília

former president of the national congress*

>historical place
>near the beach
>"Let's build dozens of 300 meters skyscrapers here and destroy the whole place while casting a shadow over the beach."
I don't care about the corruption, but the stupidity is killing me. It's like melting Tutancâmon's mask to get the gold. They're destroying what makes the place valuable.

Not same cuntry, but why hasn't Esther Gordillo been sentenced yet? She was arrested 3 years ago for embezzling $200 million, yet nothing has happened yet.

PRI?

Learn some English please

Suck more gringo dick please.

I'm on the phone

Point out 2 errors or more, then you help me improve, q tal?

>Point out 2 errors or more

"will pass laws in favor of corruption and amnesty conduits of corruption and end corruption investigations"
I don't even know what you mean by amnesty conduits of corruption. Is amnesty supposed to be a verb in there?
"If they do not interfere in the investigation of the Federal Police will 80% of the National Congress to the jail"
Will what? Arrest? "Take to"?
"The" jail? Is it a specific one? Because if it isn't then you shouldn't use the article "the" before it.

Ronaldo is a right-wing USA cocksucker 2bh

>facilitating corruption

can you be more specific?

Can't you guys hire some Swiss dudes to run your country for a while?

Brazil what the fuck? Get your act together, we are trying to unite Latin America so we can deal with the Trump thing and you're fucking dicking around.

miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/andres-oppenheimer/article116678663.html

He's wayyyy too white to be Lebanese and that's coming from someone that's Lebanese.

it's not that entertaining when it could affect your cunt's economy

But he really is of lebanese descent though.
Even has family there.

his minister Geddel, wanted to build a 20 stories tall building in the middle of a historical district in Salvador, Bahia which was our first capital and shit. The Minister of Culture Calero said that that was illegal because there, is a historical and cultural place and it would ruin the whole district, so he would veto the building, Geddel got pissed and said that people under the Minister of Culture, specially those that deal with historical buildings would lose their jobs and shit, then he went to talk with the President cause he thought this whole thing was a mess and Temer sided with Geddel and said that this a political thing and the he shouldn't mess with this. Pissed the minister of culture recorded the whole thing and went to federal police. Pic is the image of what's the place was going to be with the building

I know blond blue eyed ghost pale Lebanese, some of the Maronite Catholics do actually descend from crusaders.

Isn't that what you want?
Get Pelé as vp if you want to balance it out.

>Isn't that what you want?
uh no, I want Brazil to be an independent superpower that brings even more good things to the world

they would probably do what most of our presidents do. Steal everything and runaway