Is there anywhere nice in France

I want somewhere cool in France to go to buy every place is just dirty even compared to the Uk and especially compared to somewhere like Germany.

I've been to Paris and it can't have been more than 50% ethnic French, same with Lyon. Scary places with high crimes and gang problems.

Where do French people actually live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you were scared while visiting fucking Lyon you are too sheltered to travel at all.

In London

the north african gangs were so common on most streets tho?

I've been to almost every European country and a good amount of SE Asia and I've never seen the low level of safeness anywhere else but France.

try the center region it's really comfy.

Don't know what you expected from an African hellhole

no, there are only two cities in this country

>north african gangs
Are you serious or are you memeing?

True.

Tours is leftist af (the communist party was founded here ffs) and it has some ooga boogas but it's a cool city.

t. 60%

well I thought the meme about France was just a meme.

Sure I understood that Paris was supposed to be basically a lawless ghetto at this point but I still imagined Lyon to be a food capital and pretty city but instead it seemed majority non-ethnic French and basically a slum.

Marsallis is worse t.bh. 40% muslim

France is honestly probably worse at this point. You guys can't take demographic studies or paternity tests

Yes, it's on southeastern France near the Italian border

Paris is 50%, Marseille is 40% and Lyon is 60% I'd say accurately.

So you can't really meme about the USA when there are no major French cities that aren't multicultural.

How do you function in everyday life?
Are you an inbred legless autist to consider Paris and Lyon dangerous or what? Did you even go to France?

Let the memester meme

I'm sure we're still at least more than 80% white.

>major cities are full of non-whites

NOOOOOO SHIT

YOU SERIOUS???

WOW

>I've been to Paris and it can't have been more than 50% ethnic French, same with Lyon
Fucking tourists. According to official stats, only 25% of the Region Île-de-France is foreign, or as at least one foreign parent/grand-parent.
Including romanians, poles, and other Yuros.

Sheltered, afriad racists are the worst.

Well I live in London so I consider that as a good baseline so I found it funny that the two big cities in France here were not only more ethnically diverse that London which is like 60% white. But also dirtier and less well run.

Also lots of the immigrants in London seem to fit in but in France they all seem disjointed from society. Thats why it feels dangerous

Highly doubt it.

>Also lots of the immigrants in London seem to fit in
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

>Thats why it feels dangerous
t. DailyMail/Breitbart reader

Paris is safe, even Marseille is if you avoid the Northern districts.

It's a good old bait and troll thread m8. Someone is just bored on a Friday night. Pretty sad.

Its in London that they are ghettos mate, France integrate everyone and minorities are not respected.
Faggot sheltered Sup Forumstard.

Trust me, we're cucked but not as much as America.

Stop memeing.

I used to wander at 2AM all accross Marseille and never had an issue.

Fucking tourists.

Don't insult Sup Forums, they provide FN propaganda...

Even most of the northern districts are safe t b h, there is just nothing to see there for a tourist

>I used to wander at 2AM all accross Marseille and never had an issue.
probably because you're a bearded Arab

And it's 500 000 out of 2.2 millions. The study doesn't say if it considers Paris as only the city or the urban area.

If it considers only the city, it's 25%.
If it includes the suburbs it's much less than that.

Kill yourself Kevin

It includes the suburbs Paris is too expensive for immigrants originated population.

i usually go to the south of france for my holidays

very lovely place and very nice people

A

Bomb yourself, Enzo al moktar.

not keen on leafs or yanks bullying frogs desu

You're clearly just baiting. Yes there are lots of black people in Paris, but I never felt afraid. Unless you go into some crime ridden Banlieu there's nothing to worry about.

Only the brits have the right to bully us ! And only the good looking ones