People from other countries think I'm autistic and afraid of other people

>people from other countries think I'm autistic and afraid of other people
>it's actually just my culture (northern Sweden)

When will this racism end?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/116949875
iltalehti.fi/fiidifi/201601130142626_fd.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you get your autism medicated.

I've never seen something like this in my entire life and never understood this meme. Maybe because where I live it's always so windy so everyone is huddled together inside the bus-shed.

I see it all the time, the funniest is when there's that waiting bench and exactly one person is sitting there and everyone else is standing like those two pic related

what the fuck lol

I'm autistic but if I'm tired from walking or if it's cold as fuck I'm going to set on that bench even if there's a nigger next to me.

you people are funny :D

Meanwhile in Mexico...
No joke people will hop on your truck for a free ride and tap twice when they want to get off.

>tfw this happens here too
Unless it's busy as fuck, but usually people stand pretty far apart

Is this some kind of culture of isolation thing?

>nobody talks to eachother
>everyone lives a comfy life hidden in their homes
Finland seems like heaven on earth

Really ceases all other thoughts and makes one exercise brain capacity to contemplate this huh

Maybe, but it's something to embrace

Not really. Normally you can easily keep apart from groups if you wish to. You can either be social or isolate yourself to suit your mood

That must be india or north (a.k.a. white) mexico

You can here too

Personal space is a very valued thing here in northern Europe

So can I visit Finland and troll everyone by standing 2 feet away from them?

People will know you're a foreigner

fuck you all and fuck your memes
i talked to strangers at bus stop today and so did others

Wouldn't that make it even worse?

Did you have to yell or did they hear you just fine?

I see this all the time, but thats because tram has 6 entry points so it makes no sense to stand at one place and use one door

Better way to troll is to sit next to person in bus, even when there are still lots of free window places.

You only need to yell when others are yelling, like probably in brazil

Nah, they will know you're a foreigner but they will be polite about it usually

>be 9th grade me
>qt swedish chick moves to US
>she hardly talked at all
>she always hung out with white trash and other blonde girls who weren't even as good looking as her
>dates niggers
>now she's bluepilled as fuck
She said she wants to move back to Sweden and I don't see why the fuck she hasn't yet desu.

Yeah but that's weird in every country

i'd call the police if someone did that to me

>person sits next to you
>don't even look at his direction
>instead call the police directly without any interaction with the stranger

I walked into the bus terminal today and this is what I saw

4 people sitting and 1 autist afraid to ask the other guy to give some space so he could sit too

How can that even happen? Why would you sit next to the window when you can sit on the other seat and hog both of them?

That's self centered

People would probably take a step back.

Nah, you just move your ass to the other seat if the bus fills up enough to warrant it. But until then you protect your territory.

But where it's seen as self centered, you don't need to protect your territory, no chance that anyone might sit next to you unless they have to

You put your back on the seat for that.

Nice try chilango, they sure look like some of your relatives
T. Regio

this happens a a lot here. being autistic in the us is hard. just recently i parked away from people in an empty parking lot to check some messages. it was a fucking huge and empty parking lot. suddenly a car pulls in and parks right next to me. wtf. can i move to finland??

>all window seats are filled
>now people are going to start sitting next to each other

now this should be a random gamble instead of some ''protecting thier territory'' and some not, because those who are not will have a higher chance to get a person next to them, hence why taking both seats initally is self centered, those who don't do this are disadvantaged

Imagine this bus stop. A friendly fat burger shows up and starts bugging everyone speaking loudly and trying to strike a conversation. What do you do?

>>now people are going to start sitting next to each other
nah, they will just stand

Clench my fist into my pocket and put on headphones while pretending not to hear you. And I mean, if you were there you wouldn't want to talk either. Which idiot wants to talk in a snowstorm, 9am in the middle of a work week.

Keep my thoughts to myself... which would be something like ''americans'' etc.

Yes you can. And if you are black, you will get a free residence, 4 meals a day, beautiful white woman and nintendo.

>you wouldn't want to talk either.
Kek. Yeah I am sure. Though I wouldnt do it either way I am pretty autistic. Just asking for a friend.

btw which country is this? I saw this pic a few times here recently and it give me shivers so I saved it.

Could be either Norway, Sweden or Finland since everything looks literally the same. The buss stop looks like the ones we have were I live though so probably Sweden.

But that sign does look like one we have here

Unless the nordics share the same buss stop design, finland

They look exactly like that here as well though except red. Can't see what colour it is desu but you might be right. Looks like a nordic country anyhow.

Here's a video about it. What happens when you get too close to Finns.

vimeo.com/116949875

iltalehti.fi/fiidifi/201601130142626_fd.shtml

It's taken from some finnish tabloid article and it's from finland, I don't know why the location of this particular image matters, same thing in all of nordics from what I can tell

They have the option to do it, so it's a choice, not a disadvantage.

Not everyone can do it so no one should

A choice to not be self centered

haha, awesome. i love this.

I would just follow them one step at a time until I corner their fingolian personal space.

Sounds fun

Finns are good with knifes.

Doesn't stop sandniggers from rape.

I'm pretty sure that uin any culture you'd be seen as a creep

>sandniggers in finland

wew

Name a country where sandnigs are stopped from raping

kek, google translate of the comment to the pic:

Finnish fosters (maintain?) personal status(space?), regardless of the circumstances.

this is awesome.

Actually we do have

true

Yea, but they're like less than 1% of your population instead of 7% like us

>Not everyone can do it
Why not?

Poland

OK, next challenge. Name a country where sandniggers get raped.

Is this true?? This is just awesome, I would love to that if it was possible.

It's an all or no one does it situation, it's clear that a dynamic where everyone would do this will not happen

Besides it gives the idea that your convinience is more important than theirs to the point where you'd rather have them stand than sit next to you and publically showing this is seen as rude

It's not "culture" it's called being unsocailized.

It doesn't matter if they will do it, what matters is that they can do it.

>Besides it gives the idea that your convinience is more important than theirs to the point where you'd rather have them stand than sit next to you and publically showing this is seen as rude
This is wrong. You move over once there's no more free seating. That was the point.

Well read again what I've written

What you wrote doesn't seem to apply to the situation, since they don't need to stand.

So everyone in the bus moves over at the same time?

But memes aside, once you guys get to know each other and the ice is broken, there is no issue of personal space (at a party etc)?

In a perfect world

what do you think?

I guess that's the distinction

Better challenge, name a country where sandniggers get raped by white people

In practice it's even better to not take both seats as people will not sit next to you unless there's no choice and this solves any potential problems with being seen as rude or this being an imperfect world so some not moving over until the very last moment, so counting on others moving first

given them a break. the more i read about this the more i love them. guess we could adopt some of that.

Yep in Finnish army squads (consisting about 5 man) choose one man who will become "tupapillu" (housepussy). Usually short and low testo man is chosen.

Other squad's other men and higher ups have a free usage of tupapillu for sexual intercourse.

p-p-p-poland?

Brave Poles, would you personally rape a sandnigger to save your country and bail out the EU?

Didn't human rights activists reported that Iraq and Afghanistan were having issues regarding Western troops raping woman?

don't even try

Send some Jews over to fix this problem

>tupapillu
do sandnigs serve in the finnish army?

I'm from Texas, I'd be talking about how awesome this snow storm is and asking if it's like this often.

>awesome

WTF I love Finnland now

interesting....

Snows a novelty here. You get really excited when you see that much in one place.

Snow is actually really really cold, I didn't realize how shit being out in the snow was until I went out when it snowed like 5 or 6 years ago.